Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-02-2014, 06:34 PM
MGazonda

Dilemma - What to do RIGHT NOW?

I've got a dilemma right now, and I don't know how to go forward. Help?

I'm "supposed" to go to my friend's 30th birthday party tonight in Montreal. It's about a 6.5 hour drive for me. I left home maybe 30 minutes ago, and I've stopped. I'm not sure if I "should" go.

I've been on the fence about going. I love hanging out with him, but there won't be much time to hang out. For the length of drive, it's almost silly to drive that much for a few hours of party time.

I've also decided to toss all alcohol and tobacco, and this is a place where I don't think I'd want to say no to heavy drinking. Semi-ok with that.

I see reason to go. I see reason to not go.

Here's the big one. This is the one I'm having the most trouble accepting. I think I had a conversation with my real twin last night. I've thought that in the past, and maybe I'm wrong again. At the very least this was a very close soul mate who's posing as twin for me right now.

I'm much more empathetic than telepathic, and so when the responses to what I "say" are things that can be felt, I "get" the response easily. Most of this conversation was very clear. At one point, I heard the request: "don't go".

And now I'm stuck. I have a hard time taking a request like this from someone I don't know who gives no reason as to why to not go. Another reason why I have trouble accepting this is because my telepathy is often clouded.

I'm very good at seeing what "other" people should do in a situation like this, but very poor at seeing what to do in my own situations.

How do I say to friends why I'm not going? I have no idea how to explain that, and I don't want to lie. And when I say it like that, I think I found my answer. I don't think I'm going. When I've been typing this, I felt love.

Is there anything I'm missing? What would you do, and why?

Thanks
Old 08-02-2014, 06:43 PM
Master

You should listen to your heart and soul. If you don't feel it won't do it.
As far as your friends, 6.5 hours? That's a very long drive for a party, and isn't it snowy and icy now there? Isn't it dangerous? Better safe than sorry, I'm sure there will be more parties and you will be in a different state then , a better one.
Don't put yourself in a situation YOU don't feel comfortable about 100%.
If you really really wanted to go there would be no debate.
Old 08-02-2014, 06:45 PM
Nada

Just tell your friend that you are not feeling well and decide to stay home.
This is not lying... since this connection is somewhat making you not well.
Old 08-02-2014, 06:46 PM
MGazonda

This is where I have trouble "surrendering". My soul doesn't "do" anything. If it's saying anything, so is the fear and I don't know which one is which.

Was about to send a message saying I'm canceling, and then I got a message from my Montreal friend with a suggestion of where to stay.

Going to drive around town to try and clear my head. Hoping to see this clearer soon. I think I'll drive past the falls... they help with that.
Old 08-02-2014, 06:47 PM
MGazonda

The messages that are coming through aren't clear enough for me to take at face value.

If I cancel without something strong here, then I'm letting the fear win.
Old 08-02-2014, 06:56 PM
Nada

Often souls communicate with the human mind through fear especially in crucial moments.
Because fear is the most effective tool that souls use to direct us.

Even in bible,
Psalm 112:1
"Praise the LORD. Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, who finds great delight in his commands"
Old 08-02-2014, 07:07 PM
ana86

Let me tell u about my experience.
I was in a group of belly dance. On saturday there was performance. I wasn't feeling full of energy and after advices from my mum, I cancelled it. I felt as if I can't cancell in no way. No matter what. But then I figured out with the help of my mum, that if I'm not having fun I won't do it - cause belly dance supposed to be about fun and enjoyment of your body. I could go there but it would be stressfulll and I didn't need since that is not my job.
Old 08-02-2014, 07:09 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klairic
I've got a dilemma right now, and I don't know how to go forward. Help?

I'm very good at seeing what "other" people should do in a situation like this, but very poor at seeing what to do in my own situations.

Hello Klairic,

Step back and switch places, pretend that 'someone else' is asking your advice about what to do .... and then tell them, what it is you're thinking they should do..... and listen to your advice.

If after 30 minutes into the drive, the feeling not to go was strong enough for you to stop and think about it.... I would go with that feeling.

Best wishes whatever choice you make

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 08-02-2014, 07:14 PM
Master

You're too much in your head brother, truth is you KNOW the answer, your fear is getting to you. I'm empathic so I know how you're (pun intended) feeling LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Old 08-02-2014, 07:31 PM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-n-I
You're too much in your head brother, truth is you KNOW the answer, your fear is getting to you. I'm empathic so I know how you're (pun intended) feeling LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Your advice when given as a command is demeaning and condescending. You tell me to not do something with no idea as to what I "should" do or why. This is not helpful.

The first message I wrote didn't come across as friendly.