Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-03-2019, 09:00 AM
Newbie ;)

To the Different One - (Soulmate)

As a female person who's always felt differently and like not belonging to this planet or concretely the race on this planet, I decided to write this as an attempt of maybe finding a person who shares the same frequency, or at least for just knowing that he exists somewhere out there. So, if "you" ever get to read this and see yourself in my description of you, feel free to say "Hi" and to contact me :-) , it would be my pleasure to meet you.

You feel like an old soul. You are wise and intelligent, even beyond your biological years. You look at things, people, situations from higher perspective and as a bigger picture. You feel and think very deep. You see people and you get to understand them (even when you don't agree with them), but you're not so much understood by others. Your perception of the world and ideas how everything should function seem idealistic to those, but they're actually more evolved. Could be one of the reasons why people see you as weird and different. There are times when you feel lonely and you long to go to your real home. Then again, there are people who love you and respect you for being this beautiful soul you are.
You have a pure heart, like an angelic heart. You're uncorrupted, and with being wise there's also this childish innocence that comes with it. Small things make you happy, love makes you happy. You're not materialistic person and you don't find pleasure in material stuff nor they are your goal. You don't play games with people, you're not a calculating person, you don't see benefits in people and situations. What is in your heart, that's on your mind - and that's what you speak and do - you're honest. Which altogether makes it very simple. So, according to that, you have high moral values. You're a gentleman having some old-fashioned traits as a part of your personality.
When it comes to love, you believe in true love - one person forever. Love is sacred to you and is your biggest source of happiness. You would literally go to the other side of the world or live in poor conditions just to be with the one who awakens your heart and touches your soul. You're a very loyal person in your mind, in your heart and with your body. Your partner and mutual love are like a temple to you, and just giving a thought to anything or anyone else would feel like a betrayal to you. It's a love where soul loves a soul, which is beyond this existence, beyond material and physical, beyond time and space.
Regarding the situation on this planet in general, you feel an urge to help. It hurts you to see suffering and pain of animals and people cause you empathize with them. Maybe it also makes you feel angry or frustrated when feeling helpless in a way of not being able to make a major change impact, to change unfairness and deception, to protect innocent beings...cause you have a perception and ideas of how this planet should function - through love, truth, freedom, humanity led by desire to evolve and progress in a positive way instead of self-and-mutual destruction, people taking care of innocent beings like animals and children and showing gratitude to beautiful nature around them, people helping each other.
Maybe you've felt through your life there's someone like you in a female form. Maybe you've even had dreams about them. Maybe you've also wanted to find them. Maybe you've had certain paranormal/spiritual experiences through life as well.
There are several "maybe's" in the text cause I can't say for sure about the attitude you have now towards anything, and there's much more to say than mentioned in this text, maybe some traits also differ from the ones I wrote, but I believe the point about your essence is clear. And through my description of you I also gave a description of myself.
Kind regards.
Old 29-03-2019, 09:46 AM
Ascender

nice first post
Old 29-03-2019, 11:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you, kundalinikid
Old 29-03-2019, 05:19 PM
Deactivated Account
I did this same exercise back in 2003. It worked. :)

I too, wrote it with no expectations really, just wanted to see if he was out there. I could feel him etherically and describe him exactly. I did this with my twin, not my soul mate. Not that it makes any difference, regarding the exercise. :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 30-03-2019, 09:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
I did this same exercise back in 2003. It worked. :)

I too, wrote it with no expectations really, just wanted to see if he was out there. I could feel him etherically and describe him exactly. I did this with my twin, not my soul mate. Not that it makes any difference, regarding the exercise. :)

Hello, Sister Moon
Thank you for sharing your insight with me. I'm happy that it worked out for you. I've watched the music video you sent me and I liked it, it's very uplifting. Maybe you'll like one particular song too, it's called "Star Sky" from "Two Steps From Hell", beautiful lyrics.
Old 30-03-2019, 09:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy.McClurer
You've describe me in a nutshell,though the only thing being,i actually love

earth and have no desire or inkling to be anywhere else.

I've got myself to a point,where i don't think there is anyone else in this world

like me nor am i embroiled in mindless ego states of suffering.

Till then,i have a selfless job to do,first heal and live by example.

Hi Troy
Nice to meet you. Well, I understand where you come from.
In order to find whatever one is searching for, first they need to find themselves. So, I wish you productive healing journey, you never know what is out there for you nor where the journey will lead you, but I guess that's what gives hope or motivation for going further.
Old 30-03-2019, 07:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
Hello, Sister Moon
Thank you for sharing your insight with me. I'm happy that it worked out for you. I've watched the music video you sent me and I liked it, it's very uplifting. Maybe you'll like one particular song too, it's called "Star Sky" from "Two Steps From Hell", beautiful lyrics.

You're welcome, and thank you for the beautiful song, wow that one is quite epic. I'm back in the second wave now

The song you heard from me is actually my signature. It's resonant with the energy of my higher self and I'm always interested in whoever gravitates towards it. Not a hard thing to do as it's sitting right there but I still find it fascinating, and I'm happy to share it with you.

I hope you will come back to this thread and update us on how things go, my twin turned up about a year or so after I did this exercise and he matched my description exactly. In fact our conversations basically started off, after him telling me how important it was to him that he had met me, with him letting me know everything about him that I had left out lol. Hahaha...

Last edited by Ciona : 30-03-2019 at 09:19 PM.
Old 31-03-2019, 09:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Moon
You're welcome, and thank you for the beautiful song, wow that one is quite epic. I'm back in the second wave now

The song you heard from me is actually my signature. It's resonant with the energy of my higher self and I'm always interested in whoever gravitates towards it. Not a hard thing to do as it's sitting right there but I still find it fascinating, and I'm happy to share it with you.

I hope you will come back to this thread and update us on how things go, my twin turned up about a year or so after I did this exercise and he matched my description exactly. In fact our conversations basically started off, after him telling me how important it was to him that he had met me, with him letting me know everything about him that I had left out lol. Hahaha...

You're welcome! Your song makes one feel good, I listened to it several times so far, it just fits somehow
Ok, I'll update if something significant happens. You know, posting this story publicly isn't my thing. I'm not interested in "dating conversations", meeting men and playing elimination game It's only about recognizing that one certain person I have a strong sense of. I'm aware people meet in all possible ways, so I posted this just in case to see what happens.
Speaking of that, if not too private (I'll understand if it is), how did you meet your partner in the end? Your story sounds really cute and it's nice to meet people with those kind of experiences. I'm really happy for you.
And thank you for your supportive words!
Old 31-03-2019, 09:51 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy.McClurer
As one turns away from forms,concepts,labels and shapes towards transcendental world and gradually gives up their identification from the forms,concepts,labels and shapes,and steps back from the dramatic stage of the world into a country nook,a quiet abode to debrief,debunk and deprogram. In this way,more alert to oneself and environment.The clear sky of Consciousness will be contaminated by fewer and fewer clouds, giving way to the return to the Consciousness.

In the space of Consciousness,in the state of pure consciousness,the person recognizes and clearly experiences that the Ego mind is a fraud.The Ego Mind calls itself real and the only existing ”Self,” though it is nothing more than a conceptual product,the continually changing content of the space of Consciousness that diverts our attention from experiencing the only reality: the awakening of Consciousness.

In the wakeful state of focusing on itself,seeks and searches that complaining and arrogant,constantly chatting Ego Mind in its mind,but finds it nowhere.The individual penetrates all the way to the source of that voice,but when they attempt to grab it,it slips away and vanishes.The internal monologue,the voice of Ego Mind stops and disappears,it is lost into No-thingness,and the person experiences that there is no other ”Self” but the Consciousness.The individual will then realize that the only natural remedy against the paranoid overgrowing of the Ego Mind is wakefulness and attention.

The beginning of life of different quality: experiencing the Consciousness,one recognizes that beyond the realm of sensations, emotions and thoughts there is a wakeful,attentive,loving,conscious,factual ”something”–and that ”Something,” that Miracle is me.

Beyond all programs of the Mind and attachments...........nothing is bliss~.

No need to search,no need to find,no need anything but to exist in the now.

Ps.Nice to meet you on here too.

Thank you for sharing this insight of yours.
"No need to search, no need to find, no need anything but to exist in the now", it happens when you're aligned with you inner/true self, being in peace with yourself and letting attachments & expectations go.
Old 01-04-2019, 08:07 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
You're welcome! Your song makes one feel good, I listened to it several times so far, it just fits somehow
Ok, I'll update if something significant happens. You know, posting this story publicly isn't my thing. I'm not interested in "dating conversations", meeting men and playing elimination game It's only about recognizing that one certain person I have a strong sense of. I'm aware people meet in all possible ways, so I posted this just in case to see what happens.
Speaking of that, if not too private (I'll understand if it is), how did you meet your partner in the end? Your story sounds really cute and it's nice to meet people with those kind of experiences. I'm really happy for you.
And thank you for your supportive words!

You're welcome and I wish you the best on your journey. :) I totally understand what you mean about public posting and the 'dating conversations'. Haha, I'm not much for that either. I'm just morbidly curious since your exercise reminds me so much of what I did. It reads similar and there is a very similar energy to it in fact, so I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. Obviously do whatever you feel comfortable with.

My twin and I spent most of our time all those years ago discussing our mission together on this earth. We have met up physically since then to continue doing our mission work and we interact etherically and in the dream state all the time. We are open minded about coming back into union eventually, but we aren't in the group of people who seem to think you can't do good work on this planet unless you are physically together all the time. At the time we felt we did greater good apart. So we aren't 'partners' in that basic sense of the word. This is something many people won't be able to understand, and may find triggering.

For a while it seemed that it was true that we actually did do greater good when we were apart, but times are changing and I can feel that that time may be ending. I can feel that the work we did while we were apart is done, it had it's day, and that things may now be possibly shaping up on the opposite foot.

When we are together in a room people are shocked by our presence. We definitely embody and represent the divine masculine and feminine together and people can see the bubble around us. We are also both rather small so it's kind of hilarious. If we're glaring at each for some reason, it's even more funny.

And while twins don't have to share physical characteristics, in our case we actually look like physical twins.

I know you didn't ask me all that but I believe in being clear about oneself. I don't fit many people's defintions concerning so-called twins on here nor would I want to. Also, my twin and I both have other soul connections. I use the term 'twin' to differentiate him out when I'm talking about him, because that is what people understand. Really though my journey has taken me through several soul connections and I am in touch with my soul family. My connection with my soul mate can't be severed unless by God and this is who I do much of my work with at the moment. I have to honor that connection in divine will and again this is something many won't understand.

How we met, that was through a gift someone bought me. It led me to patron an establishment and the proprietor took one look at me and after listening to me talk for a while, loudly called my twin in to meet me. It was obvious to him who I was. This was a spiritual community and my arrival there wasn't really a surprise to anyone.

Last edited by Ciona : 01-04-2019 at 09:40 PM.