Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 27-12-2010, 06:24 AM
lonelymagpie

I feel a very, very special connection with Magpies. They always visit me and I feel they have a message for me when they do. I just love it. When they visit they bring me comfort, joy and a feeling of "everything is going to be alright", awesome. xxx
Old 27-12-2010, 06:52 AM
Master
I can't believe I haven't responded to this thread.
I have a definite affinity for cats, dogs, crows, butterflies, bears (I hope cause I'ms cared of them), bugs freak me out, but I wish they didn't. I can deal most of the time once I get over the initial shudder when I see one.
I've told a few amazing cat / dog / crow stories on here, but some were probably wiped away in the crash.

Old 27-12-2010, 09:53 PM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
For me its Horses, they have been in my life from day one so much so I have several that own me and I work with them. It doesn’t matter if they are wild or tame as I just seem to be able to click with them and they are great teachers.

I also have an affinity with Deer and have shared my life with a few that came to me injured or unweaned. Again it just seems to be something that click's.

Other animal’s that I have had the chance to work with and I get on with are Birds of prey, Wolves, Buffalo and Bat's. I was lucky enough to be able to encounter these animals very often in their natural environment and are glad of the lessons that they taught me.
Old 27-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Sira

Hmmm. Cats and spider are regular companions. Lately I've had snake and tiger to accompany me, and dragonfly is a regular visitor as well... plus butterflies. Duck appears irregularly, as well as bear and horse.
Old 27-12-2010, 11:01 PM
ultra-violet

Last edited by ultra-violet : 31-12-2010 at 02:08 AM.
Old 28-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Master
I too love magpies very much they give me a feeling of love and peace....I also love love love my cats.....they are the best ever......and I love willywagtails too...(an australian bird).....and i love blackbirds singing in the dead of night....it makes my heart soar..and magpies that sing in the night....I will stay awake just to hear its song.........its the sound of God to me........crazy I must be.......blessings xx
Old 28-12-2010, 11:39 AM
glenos

I have a connection with all animals. They are of the exact same divine spark as me. Pussy cats are my speciality though.

G
Old 30-12-2010, 11:01 PM
Gerryh

Having spent my life working with animals,I am very close to them.I think I inherited this from my father who could do anything with animals.He was truly gifted.Somewhere in amongst all the photo's I have pictures of a wild wolf sitting on his lap.He was named after St Francis and the name somehow rubbed off.I sell pet products to shops and when I go to see my customers the animals know that I am an animal person.Funny I can't get a horse to do anything though.Dogs and Cats ,Parrots adore me as I do them.
Best wishes Gerry
Old 02-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Knower
I love all animals but definately have a special connection with cats and i'm hoping to take it further now i'm doing my course.

I find dogs very open to communicate but cats are definately may favourite
Old 02-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerryh
Having spent my life working with animals,I am very close to them.I think I inherited this from my father who could do anything with animals.He was truly gifted.Somewhere in amongst all the photo's I have pictures of a wild wolf sitting on his lap.He was named after St Francis and the name somehow rubbed off.I sell pet products to shops and when I go to see my customers the animals know that I am an animal person.Funny I can't get a horse to do anything though.Dogs and Cats ,Parrots adore me as I do them.
Best wishes Gerry

OMG, slaps forehead, how could I forget horses? I owned one for 3 years in the mid 80's. While They are (or mine was) spoilt, I learned a few tricks to get them to cooperate, for the most part, lol. As a child, I used to go outside at night everytime I thought to do this, and wish on a star that some day I'd own my own horse. It took long enough, BUT it was the best 3 years of my life, no joke. So much fun and adventure, plus I learned I had a 'good seat', lol. One trainer asked me repeatedly if I'd taken dressage lessons, to which I replied nope, just read books about it. I love parrots, too.