Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-08-2021, 10:40 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Adam was created together with Lilith, from the same clay.
But Adam demanded her to be submissive as she was only a woman.
Trouble is Adam was just copying his boss who's always portrayed as male. Even the Constantine Holy Trinity won't admit 'woman'.
(Thankfully, the Romans (and Jesus) before Constantine's various pogroms knew differently. The Monad, the Daughter and the Son.)
Old 20-08-2021, 10:46 AM
Master
It seems there are different stories and traditions, and everyone takes from it what makes sense to them. Men and women will read it differently, also men and women of different traditions will read it differently. OP is very much left leaning so he's thinking in terms of 'patriarchy', 'oppression', 'homophobia', etc. Someone thinking differently from OP may emphasize that there is darkness in women and men, and this is reflected in religious scripture. Others will believe there is only darkness in one gender and not the other.

The same applies the serpent. Some traditions take it literally and others don't. Some think the snake is the devil or a demonic entity (''reptilian''?) and others think it's symbolizing the ''Kundalini''. One thing I don't understand is why the Kundalini would at all tempt its 'host' to fall out of paradise. What would be the point of that? Kundalini is supposed to be not a person but an 'energy'.
If paradise is 'perfect', why take a fall if said energy is your own energy? So is a literal demon more sensible to believe in?

I don't know what to believe.
Old 20-08-2021, 01:45 PM
Where does information about Lilith and Adam come from? Thanks...
sure I could look it up, but I think it's good info to put on the thread.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-08-2021, 02:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Where does information about Lilith and Adam come from? Thanks...
sure I could look it up, but I think it's good info to put on the thread.

Mesopotamian (and later Jewish) mythology.
Old 20-08-2021, 02:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Lets say Eve did sin, as the first one. Lets say it was beyond any doubt.

Would you accept that?

Do we even consider this as sin to be of relevance or important because God could have just as easily said eat from this or that and so not to eat would have been a sin. And truthfully, nooooooooooooooooo it would not be a sin, adam and eve had the right to. It isn't even a question of and if the story is from someplace else which is totally meaningless if it is about right or wrong. The other story was wrong to.

The question you ask is one of importance. What I have noticed talking to people and listening is many people, most I think accept even eating the apple was and is not important. A person as we feel, just as I, has a right of choice and to choose. Is it right to you. Most people would say in private it isn't a big deal and a bit of over reaction and authorism in nature on the part of God. God over reacted and so this was not right. It really isn't much of a sin. In fact aspects about right and wrong should be taught differently.

Many simply disagree about the degree of punishment, and so it's not about belief. We still allow teachers to teach, to say, and imply it is wrong. They are the experts. Teachers don't change. Remember teachers aren't allowed to change or they won't be allowed to teach. This is a problem in every system. Teachers are not allowed to change. Obviously many don't accept morally this story in private and can be honest but in public or in front of teachers simply allow the story. Teachers then will think you are saying you agree with them and they are right. Are we sure, we're even asking the right question. ; ) Simply know right from wrong. I expect God expects you to know stuff.

blessing

Last edited by lemex : 20-08-2021 at 04:41 PM.
Old 20-08-2021, 05:02 PM
Ghaleon

People cant seem to wrap their heads around the fact that "GOD" whom is God of the physical universe En.ki/Yaldaboath/Lucifer (and he goes by many other names) created the world and is an "evil" creator. If your Christian you'd say its blasphemy but people know very little about the chief creator whom i mostly call En.ki or Yaldaboath, how he thinks and his level of manipulation.

Im not Gnostic but out of all the versions of the stories that have been presented via religion, the ancient texts and our myths the nag hammadi text written by the Gnostics rings more true and they're version of the creation story seems way more accurate. Besides this the gnostic story has more of a "spiritual" overtone and knows more about spirituality than any other texts and this "esoteric spiritual truth" is in fact "heartfelt". As a matter of fact the spiritual aspect is completely missing in all other texts religion included. There are some key points to be known..

1- (The Original Sin)
The first sin did not originate from us humans (said specifically to be Eve/Lilith because of the manipulation and purpose tied behind "blaming" Eve and also the fact that the chief creator is patriarchal and hates his mother) it originated from the point where Yaldaboath announced to his angels "I am God and there is no other God but me" When he said this he sinned against all the immortal ones (the Aaeons in the void/spirit universe) and from that point they all kept they're eyes on him.
*For reference Eve/Isis, Lilith, Calisto, Aphrodite, Inanna & Ishtar (Not as Ereshkigal) are one in the same ie they are the same being*

2- (Yaldaboath retaliates by creating death)
When pistis (Sophia) gave Saboath (Prince En.lil Jr) aka Ninurta authority she creted a magnificent dwelling place for him. Far greater and exquisite than all the places of the authorities of chaos and they're realms, in all of the 7 Heavens.
** I want to note here than Prince Enlil Jr was one of En.ki's sons but switched over to The Queen Of The Stars and Orion because he loathed his Father (En.ki) and his mother the abyss. She gave him some of her spirit and elevated him to be ruler over the 7th Heaven (Saturn) and she tauth him about everything that existed in the 8th and 9th Heavens (The Orion Empire)
There was an assembly and she placed Ninurta to her right while she placed the chief creator to her left. From that day right has been called justice but left has been called injustice and thus the assembly of the authorities of chaos was separated. When En.ki/Yaldaboath had come to know this he started the first phase of his rebellion and he retaliated and created "death" for he was "envious" and "jealous". He set it up over the 6th Heaven and Ninurta had been snatched from there. From that moment he created death from his own death and since death was androgynous he (Yaldaboath) mixed it with his own substance and created seven androgynous beings. They had intercourse with one another and from this they conceived fourty-nine androgynous demons.

3- (The God of Good AND Evil)
"God is good and he's an all loving God" These are rather interesting quotes because some dare i say most people believe that En.ki genuinely loves us (his creations) and that he is good and loving...Nothing can be further from the truth. Yes he has good or positive high states of emotion just like we do but he is mostly evil. He is the ultimate representation of duality and here in the patrix where everything is an inversion he can play both roles to his manipulated population here on Earth, his worshippers and followers (where he in turn happily sucks in all the energy). No En.ki does not love us but i will say this. He is "proud" of the species he created.

People can choose to look at information and ultimately knowledge (spiritual knowledge from the heart) like this and keep an open mind and belief (same as keeping beliefs fluid) or they can choose to ignore it which is what "most" people do. While others will firewall or block out this type of knowledge because it goes against what they learned and know so they will cling to their belief system unwilling to change. We human live in ignorance but as we wake up to spirit we gain our gnosis which will vary individual to individual, live our lives, be in the world but not "of" it and when the time comes when our physical body has expired use our "exit" plan and "transcend" this realm.

Edit: Add
I have to add that En.ki wanted to create a Flood not because mankind was inherently evil and he could see no end to it so he repents and wipes things out. Very little of this is true and this is because this is/was not the reason for him (and the Authorities) to instigate the Deluge. In antediluvian times ie the time before the Flood in the second Atlantis he and his team of scientist created alot of abominable monsters and creatures (centaurs, minotaurs, cyclops and giants of various sizes) and left them to evolve on their own. Big mistake....and this was a time where there was war between monsters and men. He has since then learned his lesson however. He learnt that you don't leave the planet alone to attend business elsewhere and you create strange beings just for the fun of it. In the end it doesnt matter which version of the story you subscribe to in the end Yaldaboath got what he wanted...a wiped out species and a chance to start all over.

"And He (Yaldaboath) created a flood and he destroyed your race, to take the light and to take away from the faith"... By his impiety GOD changed his plan to call upon 10,000 generations from the time of the firs man to the calling out from Mount Sainair, 749 he suppressed before the flood...

Outside of the first quote is not fully accurate but people should get the idea..
From The Nag Hammadi texts

Last edited by Ghaleon : 20-08-2021 at 05:42 PM.
Old 20-08-2021, 06:47 PM
Excerpt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaleon
People cant seem to wrap their heads around the fact that "GOD" ... created the world and is an "evil" creator.
If your Christian you'd say its blasphemy but people know very little about the chief creator....
Lol, that made my day...that was so funny to just come right out and say that.
That was bold!

I didn't think it's blasphemy -just an opinion...everyone has one.
I guess I would ask if you have ever had a direct exp of God. (Sorry I didn't read past the first few sentences ---if you said.)
I actually have --and He was not evil.
Let's leave it at that.
I don't go by Biblical stuff, myself, or 'names' even.
Just my comment.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-08-2021, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Mesopotamian (and later Jewish) mythology.
Does that mean it's in the Talmud ---or Old Testament?
So I would have to look up Mesop mythology?
What did we do before google...Are there books from way back?
And thanks, Altair.

Old 20-08-2021, 07:58 PM
Ghaleon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Lol, that made my day...that was so funny to just come right out and say that.
That was bold!
I didn't think it's blasphemy -just an opinion...everyone has one....
I can be very frank at times and this is for a number of reasons. We humans are obvious on different stages of (spiritual) development all wih our different learning lessons and etc but En.ki has managed to "capture" 4.5-5.5 billion people with his "spell" via extreme manipulation (the four major religions) and this is not including The Law of One (The RA people) and other channels whom most, dare i say all are are on En.ki's side or their teacher and even the New Age/Spiritual movement which unbeknownst to he new Agers is based off the Vedas which in turn in Overlord propaganda with his "Ascension" theme/program. This is why i stress that just because one is not religious dont think for a moment that we are not prone to his manipulation.
I said all this and its because it is all very mind boggling to me! *read En.ki's control of his footstool ie Earth and level of manipulation used here*

What people call God, Source, All That Is, Prime Creator, Goddess, i call Prime Source, Source or Goddess. Source is not something external to me and is thus apart of me or rather i am apart of it (i say her because the universe is feminine in nature and not masculine or neuter). The gnostics call the first source, The Monad.

Source is not evil but En.ki whom is God of the material universe where we currently dwell and takes on the role of Source, The Monad and The Demiurge at the same time, is. At the cost of sounding like a broken record He is not the highest God but happily sucks in all the energy he gets via his worshippers and followers... (Marduk, Thoth and Ereshkigal do as well although En.ki gets most of the energy)
He maybe "Godlike" to the people of Earth but he is anything but...He is derranged, tyrannical, covertly narccisistic and the "grandmaster" of manipulation, amongst other things.

I am not here to change anyones belief (why would i since were dealing with En.ki here and a spell i cannot contend with that) and i have my own beliefs, i just wished people would keep their beliefs fluid. The things i learned from when i was young going into some of adulthood was either a lie or i was indoctrinated (at birth) Theres nothing wrong with beliefs at all we all have them but its when we take our beliefs as "truths" is when it becomes a problem because we will never get the bigger picture!

I hope i have not rubbed you the wrong way, offended anything like that because that is not my intention. I would never go on a Christian or Islamic or Hindu part of the forum and say these things because (my reasons). These topics are very interesting to me and once again like everything here in the patrix stories like the Adam and Eve story and other stories are inverted. Not even the Sumerians and various scholars went far back enough in time because if they did they would see that there is a creation that preceeds Genesis in the bible. In summary we all go to where our beliefs take us in the astral and also our thoughts are extremely powerful

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 20-08-2021 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 21-08-2021, 12:49 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
It wasn't Yahweh. It was Elohim.

no it was Jehovah God who punished those three beings. there's ONLY one true God which Jesus had stated at (John 17:3). and that's Jehovah / Yahweh, the ONLY True God of the Israelites, "Elohim" means God. at (Gen. 3:9-19), the Bible uses TWO TITLES, LORD ,(all letters capitalized), and God. the word "LORD" was put in place for God's Name. some Bible version translators removed the Name. such as ALL king James versions.

other versions left the Name where it belonged, such as A. S. V.,(Gen. 3:9 And Jehovah God called unto the man, and said unto him, Where art thou?). see also the Darby Translation
(And Jehovah Elohim called to Man, and said to him, Where art thou?). Notice the word "Elohim" is used next to God's Name. hence the use of the title "GOD", alongside God's Name. which should NOT have been removed.