Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 18-05-2019, 05:38 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
thank you very much, Rah Nam.

Namaste,

JL

More Bee Ess, and tripe.

There are many accounts of angels appearing and disappearing at times of need. But, whether they do or don't, they are all around.

There is ongoing conflict between the faithful, and the fallen angelic, and demonic.
"How art thou fallen, oh Lucifer, star of the morning!" - The Bible
We are to understand that 1/3 of the angelic under him fell with this former archangel. Research bears out that here lies the origin of humanity, in contrast to what is percieved in "illusory" time.

"And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth."
Revelation 12:4

The material world is merely a translation of our organic physiology, and perspective.
It isn't real, as we think.

Welcome to, "The Matrix".

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 18-05-2019, 06:48 PM
janielee

From someone who only reads books, I'll not count
Old 17-08-2020, 10:01 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova10k
I know there's people who are angels incarnated as humans, but is it possible for an angel to come from heaven to Earth? Do they already and you just have to be clairvoyant to see them? Or are they really too high vibration to ever appear here in their true form?

Yes they can visit. Taking physical form isn’t an issue for them. They only do so for a higher purpose tho. I don’t think you’d want to see their true form. They just look like light. Most people fall flat on their faces prostrate when they see an angelic being like that. They would appear in a form you can understand. Or incarnate!

You don’t have to be clairvoyant no! They can appear to anyone.

One of the times I saw Azrael here, he was made of beautiful, velvety shifting darkness that hung over my bed. He was so beautiful. He was in this reality, in 3D, but only just, enough to be visible. Seeing an angel like that is one of the most amazing, humbling experiences you’ll ever have. When he touched me my skin BUZZED like a painless electric shock! Like pins and needles without the pain or pressure under your skin. So weird! Sometimes now when he wants to hold me, he becomes just physical enough to. I fall asleep in his arms. His strength is incredible. Like being held by steel but as soft as silk. A truly indescribable experience. He’s so gentle but you can almost feel the thrum of life and power in his veins, you can sense his incredible age and wisdom.

He could walk here as an avatar, a fully conscious extension of his higher consciousness in human form.
Old 25-08-2020, 03:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova10k
I know there's people who are angels incarnated as humans, but is it possible for an angel to come from heaven to Earth? Do they already and you just have to be clairvoyant to see them? Or are they really too high vibration to ever appear here in their true form?

The answer is "YES".

If you look in the Bible, the source we use for Angels, it claims it does happen.

In Acts:12: 13-15, it makes it clear that Angels can appear as if in the flesh. Please read:

13 Peter knocked at the outer entrance, and a servant girl named Rhoda came to answer the door.
14 When she recognized Peter's voice, she was so overjoyed she ran back without opening it and exclaimed, "Peter is at the door!"
15 "You're out of your mind," they told her. When she kept insisting that it was so, they said, "It must be his angel."

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-09-2020, 10:32 PM
Master
I believe they can and do. Part of their mission is to find specific individuals to guide and draw out of them, the individual, the answers they are looking for with a little help.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 28-09-2020, 10:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The answer is "YES".

If you look in the Bible, the source we use for Angels, it claims it does happen.

In Acts:12: 13-15, it makes it clear that Angels can appear as if in the flesh. Please read:

13 Peter knocked at the outer entrance, and a servant girl named Rhoda came to answer the door.
14 When she recognized Peter's voice, she was so overjoyed she ran back without opening it and exclaimed, "Peter is at the door!"
15 "You're out of your mind," they told her. When she kept insisting that it was so, they said, "It must be his angel."
I think one of the biggest things to know is to have an open mind to them. It will be easier to comprehend everything about them. Higher vibration and level of consciousness does help. But keeping an open mind anyone can do.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.