Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-11-2021, 04:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
One of my favorites. Why?
Ha, and then you have the indignant onlookers, the other son ---Hey, why are you forgiving this guy so easily?
Shows how others have no idea how love works...or the nature of the Father's love, another way to say it. :)
Miss Hepburn,

Amen !!………:)
Old 25-11-2021, 04:51 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Sorry Miss Hepburn is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.

Oh too bad ...
Old 25-11-2021, 04:54 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
For those of us that acknowledge that sin is a reality does it serve a purpose ?

A means to control the masses/followers. And a means to raise revenue. For example, the Catholic Church around 1095 offered indulgences which was payment for forgiveness of sins, if I have read that correctly.
Old 26-11-2021, 02:09 AM
Master
But ......... that has nothing to do with what Jesus taught.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-11-2021, 06:19 AM
Master
Quote:

EXCERPT

But why place a Tree of Knowledge in a paradise in the first place?
Why not ban the so called devil/snake/ego/animal nature from your children in the first place,
thus, getting rid of the possibility of missing the mark...causing so much suffering?

Would you enjoy being a robot, or a rock or would you prefer having free will?

Of course, free will. But if a person misuses their free will.... that is another story.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-11-2021, 01:30 PM
Ascender
Quote:
But why place a Tree of Knowledge in a paradise in the first place? Why not ban the so called devil/snake/ego/animal nature from your children in the first place,

say a mother has a vanity full of expensive perfumes. her daughter asked if she can have some. the mother said sure just don't take this one. she takes all that wanted, then comes back and take the one Mom requested NOT to take. should Mom had just removed the perfume from OWN vanity. just to make sure no one was tempted?

if the daughter was old enough to recognize what those items were and what it's used for. then she was older enough to know NOT to touch what didn't belong to her. she disobeyed her mom. similarly, Jehovah God had every right to NOT removed a tree he Already had planted in the Garden before Adam was even created. as John said, they ALL were NOT created to be robots.

satan like to control in order to have his way, Jehovah God doesn't. also, he TOLD Adam what would happen if touch the tree, "you will surly die!" man blames God, when man should take the blame for his own troubles. if one's been warned, yet one refuse to listen. it's on him, he will have to suffer the consequences. peace
Old 26-11-2021, 01:48 PM
Talking

Lol, "Sorry Miss Hepburn is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her.''
Nanananana - that's what I thought...but Lynn or Native said
that was fine, (I mean, if particular posters 'effect me adversely' to ignore them.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-11-2021, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
say a mother has a vanity full of expensive perfumes. ..
she (the daughter)... . takes the one Mom requested NOT to take.
should Mom have just removed the perfume from her OWN vanity.
Um, yes. Esp knowing the nature of children and the temptation of an underdeveloped mind
that can't even see 10 minutes ahead!

There's a sharp knife within reach -"Don't ever touch that, Johnny....and never stick it into that outlet or else!"
As if.
We place locked gates around swimming pools? Right?

So again, why on earth would God not even 'place the perfume in a locked drawer'?
I have my ideas and am at peace with it, I have NO gripes with anything God does!
But, I think it's a good question.

(It is also in the immature, underdeveloped mind of man to blame... a crazy, ignorant aspect
present in some minds.
Every single thing that I do and that happens to me is because of me, period.)
BigJohn: this has nada to do with being a robot or free will.
It has to do with foreknowledge, understanding the nature of the mind of the human
you created and mostly protection.
So, what could possibly have been the deeper, deliberate, long ranging purpose?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru