Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 06-11-2021, 06:00 PM
Guide

This Is My Healing Journey

Hello,

This year I had a chance at something amazing, but I failed the Universe, Spirit, myself and my divine counter part.

This year I learned for the first time ever that I have a divine counter part. I learned a lot about it, and myself.

My divine counter part was met with many obstacles that he was able to over come, and due to this has and is still continuously receiving many blessings. He has come into his emperor energies. He passed the karmic test which put him into a different gear. He has wealth, family, and a strong new soul mate that came to him in the Summer, he left her for me last month, but than I did what I did and lost it. He is going into an engagement with her now. I mean I know that is great, I never wish to hurt anyone or not let them have the things they've earned, I just wish I could have healed this year, everything was set up to do so. Everything was in alignment.

I failed it. so I guess everything is being take away.

This is my path:

It is in animal welfare, I am a transportation aid for not for profit animal rescue's. Within it, I am a advocate for people like me that have survived childhood trauma through domestic violence, this path is to help me heal my codependency and other area's of my mental health. In this I am very vocal no matter how embarrassing it is to be open about. This project are all of my passions combined yet I struggle to believe in myself. I want to show others like me, that they can flip their subconscious switch and make their dreams a reality.

I don't know how to do this anymore.

I was told by the divine love/spirit that my divine counterpart was to come back in, and financially aid me. I am now told by spirit that I cannot do this project without him. I am also told by spirit this is my Life's Path. & I am quite disheartened that it is now gone.

He was coming back this month, and we even spoke, but I toxically put myself down to him, even though I was trying to be very honest & open to him about why I did what I had.

I feel spirit pulling away, and no one seems to be able to help me move forwards in it anymore, or even within myself.

I don't know why this is. I feel like I am supposed to maybe move on from all of it, and this is devastating. I worked so hard on what I have done, and figured out. I have created a lot of things this year that I never thought I could or would ever do. Such as a website, a youtube platform where I speak on camera, an instagram platform where I show myself and speak openly. In this at the time, spirit told me that the more authentic I spoke my truth, the more in alignment I was in.

I just had a blessing in which I entered a contest that I did not even think I was eligible in. But I made it as a semi finalist, & I have submitted my video. & Now I am a Finalist out of 47 others in both Canada, and the USA...

For me to win this money, I would be able to put back into my start up costs. I did not do a great job on the video, and forgot to say what my project actually entailed, and I forgot to state all of my accomplishments that have made me the person I am today in being able to be able to do this project.

I am worried that because I did not pass the Universal test that my video will not be seen by those that can help me get funded to get this project off the ground because he was meant to.

All I can fathom is to also, get steady on my healing again from my past in childhood trauma and domestic violence - because it stays with me every day in my adult life and it hurts a lot.

& I am gong to try to heal with the Light Emerald Heart program. Self care. Consistency in the project. Forgiving my parents. & EFT (emotional freedom technique)

Someone also mentioned to me to utilize my passions every day to heal. Ironically my project, I call my heart project, as it is heart healing. & it has all of my passions combined.

I would love to be able to come into union with my divine counter part, but I feel that is gone for this life time, and I do not feel him in the 5D anymore.

I really wanted to know his truth, and I really wanted the apology. I wish I hadn't reached out, the readings were saying to do so. & the heart break hadn't fully healed yet, so I did.

I understand not all divine counterparts come together in this life time, but we were to. When i reached out, spirit got upset with me, as I wavered the path a bit. but it did not change him coming back into me. As I felt his thoughts. Even though he likely does not understand why he was being pulled back to me. I thought he was a very strong and amazing person, and that has always been a part of my attraction to him once I met him physically.

I would just really love to be able to heal myself and to fix my perspectives in life so that I do not have to continue to hurt.

I need a hand in helping me to heal because what I have been doing on my own, doesn't work.

As mentioned I am worried that I must give up, yet spirit has also said don't give up on your dreams. But I am uncertain that I will be backed anymore by spirit in this. It seems I have been coming lately into bad luck...a lot of it, such as people offer help, than they pull away, fraud on my credit card.. I have a feeling I won't win this because the energies are changing to not be in my favor.

I know to say the above is a lower vibration. So I guess I will be the one to ultimately make this decision for myself. & I hope in time energies will come back into my favor to help me as spirit has said you cannot do this on your own, and to ask for help.

Thank You
Old 07-11-2021, 07:31 PM
Master
Hi ..

It seems you have a lot going on so to speak and you're doing a lot of work on yourself . You seem very open and honest with how you feel, that comes across in bucketloads ..

I have done self healing work for a few decades now dealing with sufferings on a multitude of levels, to general wellbeing modalities to help the mind-body-spirit .

Many will testify that life is most difficult and there are lots of things to work on and through .. One can only do ones best and take responsibility for what they do and say and how they feel on all accounts ..

It's not an easy route, but with self honesty and a whole bunch of Morales one is heading in the right direction if one is sincere .

Discipline, dedication and a huge amount of effort is required for some, I know that I meditated everyday for 3 years before I got it . I thought I wasn't even doing it right lol .. but we have only what we have to go by and work on depending on where we are at within ourselves .

There are so many different aspects to heal and so many different ways to get oneself back on track and then life has a way of putting a spanner in the works and you feel that you are back to square one, now trying to heal and work through another trauma that arises or hits you head on ..

One can only keep going or one can simply give up .. Something always manifests to keep you going until there isn't the need .

Keep going if you can ..

x daz x