Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-11-2021, 11:24 PM
Master
Do we die the same time we are born

I don't know where to post this one on this forms
Because this one is a strange one I'm going to ask I am
I know we all born on a birthday#
But the day we die
Are we going to to pass the sim time we are born time the same time we are born
I know as a medium I should know stuff like this but I've not developed yet because of covid-19 restriction rules I did not get a chance to the development classes yet hopefully I will
I'm just curious a very curious medium waiting to develop to go further

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 17-11-2021, 01:29 PM
hazada guess

Hiya dream jo,I don't really understand what you are getting at but this might help..............There is no time in the astral so when you pass, it will seem like no time has passed.(Hope that makes sense).
Old 17-11-2021, 01:32 PM
Master
I am just a bit curious on this one
We are all born at a certain time when mother's give birth to us
Then we time we day is the time of death I just wondered if it's the same time they are born is the same time of death the day we die

Old 17-11-2021, 01:47 PM
hazada guess

No................(is the simple answer).
Old 17-11-2021, 07:24 PM
Master
Thank you
My dad died it 220 DJM on the morning
My mum died at 11:30 on the 5th of April twentytwentyone
Dad died on the 3rd of March 2012 at 2:30 a.m.
I know I was born at midnight I've got my thing in will I die in midnight when I pass away to the spirit
Curiosity office medium here
But I hope so I can develop a lot better than I am now

Old 17-11-2021, 09:09 PM
Administrator
Jo the answer to your question is No.you were born at a specific time which becomes your DOB.
but that does not mean you will pass the same time.

Namaste
Old 18-11-2021, 09:17 PM
Master
Thank you
I am just curious medium it should have developed years ago looking for answers now
No on stuff like this life and death because I bought a few people through that have died on the actual time and I scare myself because I've been so spot on I can't believe I've done that
I'm just more and more curious hopefully I will do the development classes next year but I'm looking forward to

Old 18-11-2021, 09:37 PM
Administrator
Yes the pandemic has taken a tole on everything.

Namaste
Old 19-11-2021, 09:40 PM
Master
I know last year I was about to do the development classes and current night then stole it from me and or appointment like myself it want to develop
But the fun of mine a friend of mine so I can learn to develop by myself by Tara cards and so on but I have a little bit but I need a bit more help in developing a lot more help so I can be a strong medium
So I cannot burst out laughing when I get a levius spirit going through like when I got someone's dog with one steak someone to take chilling and eating somebody's false teeth I cracked up laughing on that one I tried not heard it was funny
Knee and usually I am terrified of faults take take but this spirit I'm in stitches
How to control a filed my spirit because one of mediums it a church says swimming swearing
I know on Tuesday when my mum comes through my church my mum said some still my mum said some of the stuff and the medium I can't see that I will get kicked out of shirt and yes that was my mum
Because my mum was so loud she was so loud and funny and hilarious and she saw and heard spirit too
2if only us couldn't forgive years ago we could have all been set for life think I'm capable of doing
My mum has brought people without realising on the time they had died and time in a bone
Moseley kids my mum said only has 3 kids but the time they are born
And the kids will put it the time will die like my dad my uncle and my mum and my auntie did