Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-11-2021, 08:38 PM
hesitant_man hesitant_man is offline
Knower
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 108
 
Seeing 11 everywhere

Hi,

So what the title says, I see number 11 everywhere, doesn't matter if is the 11:11, the 11 at billboards, internet, etc. Also I see 22, and 33 most of the times.

I am not sure if this is some kind of signal, I suspect that yes but I don't know what it actually means.

Can somebody tell me if this does have a meaning ?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-11-2021, 09:34 PM
Legrand Legrand is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Now, Here, Nowhere and Everywhere
Posts: 1,504
  Legrand's Avatar
Someone wants to catch you attention, in all those synchronicity.

Maybe it is your True Self?

Enjoy!
__________________
*******
Just relax and enjoy!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-11-2021, 09:40 PM
hesitant_man hesitant_man is offline
Knower
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 108
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Someone wants to catch you attention, in all those synchronicity.

Maybe it is your True Self?

Enjoy!

I am sure that someone wants to grab my attention, but who? What message they have for me?

I would really like to be able to know it
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-11-2021, 10:20 PM
Legrand Legrand is offline
Master
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Now, Here, Nowhere and Everywhere
Posts: 1,504
  Legrand's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
I am sure that someone wants to grab my attention, but who? What message they have for me?

I would really like to be able to know it

All is a synchronicity, mostly life. Takes time to realize it. Then there is no more synchronicity or, in other words, all is a synchronicity.
__________________
*******
Just relax and enjoy!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-11-2021, 01:34 PM
Madamedude Madamedude is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 268
  Madamedude's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
I would really like to be able to know it
I'm sure you do, but you see the synchronicity for more than it is, it is not an indication on what your next steps are, but rather that the steps are near. And as Legrand said, they are everywhere. There comes a time when you don't even notice them anymore!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-11-2021, 04:27 PM
hesitant_man hesitant_man is offline
Knower
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 108
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madamedude
I'm sure you do, but you see the synchronicity for more than it is, it is not an indication on what your next steps are, but rather that the steps are near. And as Legrand said, they are everywhere. There comes a time when you don't even notice them anymore!

You mean that this means that currently I am in the path of doing the next steps, right? So is not a matter about which should I follow, but that I am now following them
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-11-2021, 04:55 PM
Madamedude Madamedude is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 268
  Madamedude's Avatar
Yes. I'm also saying don't overthink who could be that person, do not be hesitant, and keep living your life man! And things will happen.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-11-2021, 06:34 PM
hesitant_man hesitant_man is offline
Knower
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 108
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madamedude
Yes. I'm also saying don't overthink who could be that person, do not be hesitant, and keep living your life man! And things will happen.

Thank you for your advice, I'll do what you say and don't overthink about it.

Thank you both!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-11-2021, 05:39 AM
Dan_SF Dan_SF is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,309
  Dan_SF's Avatar
Quote:
to grab my attention, but who? What message they have for me?

Let me tell you that seeing numbers is pleasant, than being hit with the hammer on the finger ...

What was the message of this ?

Well ill explain you what i did and what happened, and you can draw your conclusions:

(p.s. i do watch my thoughts, the whole day, more or less)
I was working at my workplace and have had to use a hammer to adjust some things.
While doing this, there was this conversation in my thoughts going on ...
without going into details: something happened few years ago, then it came up and i was thinking about it and how it could go different ... you know how the internal conversation goes.

When i hit my finger, the conversation was going on the, rather, negative side.

The sudden pain made me stop the whole conversation by concentrating on the pain.

...

It is events like these which made me say: "When you see the Angel-Numbers, always look at what you thought short time before."

If you can't figure it out, then see what is worrying you the most. It is mostly the highest or lowest emotion that the numbers are referring to.

It can be useful to learn to have less of the "Self Talk".
When you manage to quiet your mind, it is possible to "Think" about something, and to get almost immediate response (depending on where you are).
__________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
God is Love, and therefore so am I. What is not of God, has no power to do anything. - ACIM Sparkly Edition.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-11-2021, 01:12 AM
hesitant_man hesitant_man is offline
Knower
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 108
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Let me tell you that seeing numbers is pleasant, than being hit with the hammer on the finger ...

What was the message of this ?

Well ill explain you what i did and what happened, and you can draw your conclusions:

(p.s. i do watch my thoughts, the whole day, more or less)
I was working at my workplace and have had to use a hammer to adjust some things.
While doing this, there was this conversation in my thoughts going on ...
without going into details: something happened few years ago, then it came up and i was thinking about it and how it could go different ... you know how the internal conversation goes.

When i hit my finger, the conversation was going on the, rather, negative side.

The sudden pain made me stop the whole conversation by concentrating on the pain.

...

It is events like these which made me say: "When you see the Angel-Numbers, always look at what you thought short time before."

If you can't figure it out, then see what is worrying you the most. It is mostly the highest or lowest emotion that the numbers are referring to.

It can be useful to learn to have less of the "Self Talk".
When you manage to quiet your mind, it is possible to "Think" about something, and to get almost immediate response (depending on where you are).

So, I need to calm my mind. Indeed, I had been having some worries, maybe they can be related with these numbers.

Fortunately I haven't hit my finger

Thank you!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums