Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 01-11-2021, 02:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Finding Myself In The Darkness

YOU CAN MANIFEST ANYTHING
your heart desires into existence...
Wealth...💸 Love...❤🤝 Health...🤒
Oftentimes, however, Our brain 🧠 becomes disconnected from the universe and simply needs to be returned.
Watch this short video below to know if your brain is able to manifest your desires into reality, or if it simply needs to be returned!
Old 01-11-2021, 03:59 PM
Master
Hi,

I would say that we can manifest anything which is appropriate. That there are a lot of factors when it comes to manifesting our Human desire.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-11-2021, 10:37 AM
Lorelyen

The brain is a complex piece of equipment about which we still have limited understanding and the results of its processing our aspirations, desires, recognition, beliefs while using our experiences accumulated through living can be understood to an extent but even then needs an understanding at least of the functions of various parts of it.

Few people bother to find out what we do know about how it works, produces and monitors results. Even the introductory videos are avoided by many in spiritual circles.

(I got involved because certain suggestions, ideas appearing in this forum seemed untenable so I revised enough to research simply to reduce uncertainty (rather than it would lead closer to any 'truth'))

It simply isn't true to declare that someone can manifest anything.