Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2021, 06:08 PM
Experiencer
what you have to remember is that people can become very disturbed by knowing the fact that our spiritual mind is just energy that part of us is the ego that does not want to let go it controls our everyday life living and spiritual self is having a human experience
Old 10-11-2021, 07:08 PM
Deactivated Account
Some people can become upset about all manner of things. Just learning that survival of bodily death is all most need as a starter and later they can choose to learn more should they wish....

That way they won't get upset by notions they can't understand.
Old 16-11-2021, 07:56 AM
Pathfinder

Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Osirus is the God from Egyptian mythology, why are you calling yourself that. and like hazada has said Everybody's experiences are different
I call myself that because it is my name. It has always been my name, and it is what everyone called me there. The name is also one that I love. I make no claims of divinity, just telling you what everyone knows me as in the spirit world.
Old 16-11-2021, 08:11 AM
Pathfinder

I suppose you could say I went to heaven. Spiritually, I used to suffer from a certain very particular kind of blindness, so to me, from the moment I died, I floated out of my body, inflicted any excess pain from the death itself on the one who caused it, floated/flew up towards sky, my soul mate held their hand out, I grabbed it and we both flew up towards the sky, a permeable veil in the stars became visible, and we simply pushed through it and then it was like a place full of clouds and white (but fair warning, I was spiritually mostly blind at the time). I felt fury, exacted on those who deserved it, let go of pain, released many burdens, noticed as if from my peripheral vision, resuscitation attempts, and then my soul mate and I flew back down, but as we were in transit, I was brought back to life, and like a wisp in the wind I went back to my body.

That was one time. I assure you all that I am not kicking the tire. I actually just didn't think anyone would care, so I didn't check for a while.

@ImthatIm Thank you very much :) I am much better, healing, doing better than I was years ago certainly. I've done enough healing now just barely to be able to talk about it with somebody who isn't my soul mate and partner.
@MissHepburn Thank you for the benefit of the doubt. It sincerely means the world, as it makes it harder to talk about when people hardcore doubt immediately and assume my intentions are bad, so thank you very much : )

I spell Osirus as I do because it is my name, and how I spell it, and it matches the pronunciation better.
Old 16-11-2021, 08:36 AM
Pathfinder

Since my deaths were murders, meaning I was killed intentionally by very cruel people in a very bad situation that I don't feel entirely safe recounting in great detail, and Justice was a prescient concern in my soul, I exacted justice immediately upon death, and in some cases it seemed to affect the person in the material world, other times, not. typically it just sent them into severe stupors.

@JoeColo The changes were in the time since, particularly in November of 2020 and the time since. There were many people telling me it wasn't my time yet, but I could only just barely hear them like an echoed whisper from some distance. I ignored them to inflict the pain and injuries they had caused me. It was also my choice to return; however the nonlinearity of time was clearer to me then in which I could see that I needed to return each time after specific durations (down to the second) or the aforementioned changes would not be able to occur. Thusly, any choice in the matter was a foregone conclusion as far as I was concerned. And when I didn't feel like bothering to leave the material plane (like when I could sense I was going to be resuscitated quickly) I could and did see everything happening accurately and remembered it accurately, suprised those who resusciated me that I knew what happened, and all. If I wasn't paying attention, then I wouldn't see. And when the assailants were still... assaulting me shall we say, I did not bother to pay any attention. Sometimes I went several rooms over to inform people trying to help me that I needed assistance and where I was, and they found me despite the situation making that unlikely within the narrow time frame necessary for me to still be alive. I am sure that many people were calling out to me, but I only heard them as a low grade hum of concerned yells, shouts, pleas, and firm declarations of love and care.

@Native Spirit I call myself such because I am Osirus, and the concept of god is not... accurate to my experience. There are merely some people with more understanding and experience, and this understanding nets "power" but the more "powerful" one becomes the more one becomes reticent to use it to do anything but to maintain balance and proper, healthy functioning of the laws and ways of the universe. Osirus is not a god, merely a spirit with great understanding, love, mercy, and kindness. As is Isis, who goes by a very different name.
Old 16-11-2021, 09:06 AM
Deactivated Account
The title of your thread goes: "I died over a dozen times within a two day period and remember everything." but whatever you experienced wasn't death else you wouldn't be here, now and writing about the experience. That probably won't much matter to you but it is important to someone looking for information rather than personal belief.

Some individuals report so-called near death experiences and think they have died and then returned to life; but that's not the case. Death is a one way journey. It doesn't mean one's incarnating spirit won't return at some future point but that wasn't the case for the experience you had (quote ) "....over a dozen times within a two day period."

What you experienced is interesting, is likely unusual and could be unique but it wasn't death.

blessings
Old 16-11-2021, 10:41 AM
Pathfinder

@utopiadreamchild your tag line thing: "Life is measured by how much one loves. The more love one has, the more abundant life is" Is mostly true. The purpose of life is to love much, and love well. And to make the life more amenable to the spread of love. So, the lack of access to pain relief, the abject suffering, horrific injustices, and needless cruelty and suffering inflicted on people unjustly is an abhorrent, unnatural, grotesque perversion of nature for which the human race's continuation (via souls continuing to choose to incarnate and/or come into existence) is currently being debated, and is contingent on humanity solving many of these issues, and if the issues aren't fertility will likely be the problem to end humanity if climate disaster doesn't.

But that's neither here nor there

I saw what you might call heavenly realms, it was bright, golden, and full of snobs. Seemed more like hell than the neutral place in my opinion, because the neutral place (which the changes essentially expanded and made into the standard, and made it so there was no haven or hell, but a nice place good for all once they deserve it, and many deserve it already, but others had to take their fair share of pain and misfortune, but yeah, it isn't heaven or hell by any measure.Plenty, but I mostly ignored them as I had things to do. Some my heart just stopped, but others, at longest, my heart had stopped for about 2 minutes- to three minutes and got some brain damage. No tunnel, but there was a tractor beam kind of vibe that was more like a current in the ocean, so I could see how this would be perceived as such. Again, it could've been super bright, but I wouldn't have known lol.

I recollect a great many past lives, but humorously enough, I don't believe I was a pharaoh lol. So, not likely the first pharaoh. I'm just me, Osirus.

Yeah, I called it a pretty good place because before the recent changes it was kind of pretty neutral. Honestly, better than life by a lot if you weren't in the place where the hungry ghosts were, but for literally everyone else who was with them, it sucked a lot and was veritably hellish unless you were very powerful, in which case it was more like a state of nature in that area. But after the changes, things are far more equitable, the spirit world is more just, there is no heaven or hell, just a lovely place where systems are in place to make sure that everyone's needs are met, and everyone receives the love and care they deserve and need :)
Old 16-11-2021, 10:49 AM
Deactivated Account
Experiences when apparently near to death, then.....
Old 16-11-2021, 10:58 AM
Pathfinder

The experience was death, I assure you, but if the semantic distinction bothers you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
.. but whatever you experienced wasn't death else you wouldn't be here,....
Some individuals report so-called near death experiences and think they have died and then returned to life; but that's not the case.
What you experienced is interesting, is likely unusual and could be unique but it wasn't death.
I respectfully disagree entirely. What you're pointing out is a semantic difference devoid of pertinence in my opinion. My heart was stopped. That is clinically dead. Death is only one way once a certain window has elapsed. Would you prefer I describe to you my experience of dying in previous lives? It was essentially the same, just faster, more permanent, less painful in many cases.
I'm not married to any specific words, because language is ultimately arbitrary. That said, the leaking, slipping, getting cold, sensations of death were there each time, as well as the sudden stoppage followed by finding myself outside my body, looking at my very dead body. I assure you that within the 5 minute window after the heart stops the transition and the experience known as death is exceptionally fluid, though making it so hurts. It hurts one's soul on a very fundamental level, so I suppose for most it could be considered one way...

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 16-11-2021 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 16-11-2021, 11:14 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambo009
I respectfully disagree entirely. What you're pointing out is a semantic difference devoid of pertinence in my opinion. My heart was stopped. That is clinically dead....
It's not semantics and spoken/written language is all we have to drive interchanges in our world. Arbitrariness is what we should all seek to avoid.

What you experienced appears - based on your own description of what happened - to have been a near-death event with all that may sometimes accompany it. The lack of clinical signs of activity isn't the same as death of the body. Had you died - had YOUR BODY died - then you wouldn't be here and reading what I'm writing.

What happened for you looks to have been the kind of near-death-experience widely reported and frequently - mistakenly - thought of as death.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 16-11-2021 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Closed Thread