Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-10-2021, 07:39 PM
Newbie ;)

My Guides keep repeating themselves, help

Hello, I recently started communicating with my guides via pendulum.

It seems no matter how I ask a question, or if I leave it open ended I get the same pattern of messages.

RING
LOVE
TRUST
and sometimes
MARRIAGE if I ask to clarify ring and love instead of or before TRUST again

Like I just said, I often ask them to clarify if they say something vague. No matter how I try to ask them to give me a clearer message of either what to do with these words, or how I should proceed, I often just get the response- TRUST.

Anyone have suggestions? I feel like if they keep repeating the same messages over and over again, for weeks now, that they are trying to make a point, but a variation or further clarification of why they are telling me, besides TRUST, would be nice. I have also tried to 'please clarify, but use another message than trust' and the next word is usually gobbley gook, and no matter what I ask next they spell TRUST again. Its getting frustrating, but I don't know how to change the line of question to maybe get a fuller answer if that makes sense.

Thanks!
Old 14-10-2021, 06:01 AM
Master
They are referring you back to Source energy. To unite/meld/blend your consciousness back with Source energy. With trust/allowing. To reach the Source Vibrational Emmenation of Love/Light/Bliss within all is one is all.

So trust that Love exists. Trust that trust / letting go / allowing, is the path to its realisation within one is all is one. True Self. Trust that it rings through all that exists in the eternal and infinite here and now of all as one as all. And trust that you can marry, and trust that trust will marry, your consciousness with ring/love which is the source emmenation, but trust is the vehicle to get there. Letting go and allowing. Letting go resistant thought/emotion. Allowing good feeling non-resistant pure thought/emotion of non-resistance. that feels like an energy motional emotional vibrational emmanating a "ring" of love. that represents the ring finger of water of wholeness circular marriage of physical and non-physical the awakening of eternal dream of all as one as all, eternal and infinite omnipresent here and now of infinite intelligence, eternal wisdom and unconditional love.

It will open up your heart and will feel very good.

remember, you are not receiving/transmitting God Source Love/Light/Bliss unless you feel very very good.

and if you're not feeling good. letting go helps one to feel good again and let god.
Old 16-10-2021, 05:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AStites
Hello, I recently started communicating with my guides via pendulum.

It seems no matter how I ask a question, or if I leave it open ended I get the same pattern of messages.

It's interesting the mention of repeat, this is how it works. As a reader and I have been one for decades this is a common thing. If you keep asking the guides they will say the same things, as this is afterall their answer. Spirit gives us the answer we need to trust.

With the cards, I used to have friends keep asking the same things and seriously it was the weirdest thing to see the same cards keep flipping out the the deck. One of the members of my family is a mathematician and said the probabilty of that happening randomly over and over again is low...

My point here being again - we need to trust that whatever message we are given is the accurate message and if we are not clear on it right now, clarity will come in divine time...
Hope this helps
Old 19-10-2021, 04:53 AM
Experiencer
This has happened to me a handful of times and is endlessly frustrating, though I've always found that when the time comes to know the full picture, I can see how waiting without knowing was important. For me, it has been the experience of letting go of needing to know (easier said than done), and kind of free-floating in the not-knowing for a while that I had to go through in order to be at ease when the information/situation finally did come. Other times, I needed to let go of my idea of how something should go or look, before I had a mind open enough to see the correct path forward.

The word "faith" is a bit loaded, but I think it can be useful here: it is trusting in something without evidence. Usually it's used in a religious context, but not always.

Given the other words you have received, my guess is that your guides are saying that there is a marriage in your future still being "arranged" but that it's not yet time to know the specifics. It is also possible that they're saying trusting someone will lead to love and marriage, though whom that person is isn't clear (yet).
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 19-10-2021, 02:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so far for the advice.
Very much don't try to read into the messages, but so hard isn't it?
I did have a man from my very distant past just come back into my life. Discussed in other threads. Chemistry was/ is undeniable. My messages had been Ring & Love before remeeting him. Now they've been spelling out his name as well, in full. He however is married, so it's all a bit overwhelming to just keep getting the same messages over and over. But guess that's were the TRUST comes in right?