Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 13-10-2021, 09:53 AM
Ascender
An example of LoA manifestation or stress communication

Some time ago I lived with other people.

Once, there was a student in the flat, and it was the beginning of uni for her.

The day before her first class, my stomach was upset and I could feel a strange energy in the flat. Something was going on. By the end of the day, I felt a sort of a magnet which was pulling energy from me.
Then in the evening I chatted with her, she told me she was excited there was first class the next day. I asked her if I needed to wake up earlier or later to adapt. "No no no" she said, as if she had taken care of everything.

Okay. I spent the evening on something else, went to bed, could fall asleep easy, but then ...
I had a dream a woman almost killed me by crashing on me with her car. I avoided it, but she got out of the car with a gun and starting shooting ... I woke up. 1am...
My stomach was still upset, got a sort of fever. I could sleep around 3 or 4am I think. Very nice sleep actually, smooth, no nightmare, nothing, it's just that I woke up ... 45min later than usual. Which was probably perfect for her.

Anyways, I delayed my schedule, waited that she got out to uni ... to finally get my stomach back and a free mind.

Call it stress communication or law of attraction (and repulsion) : she pushed away some of her stress on me, and she attracted more air or space so that she got her way absolutely free.

I think we all do that at some point. It's just that we usually have tons of things happening in our lives and minds, and it's hard to know how we get affected by things, and why.

Hope it clarifies things in the mechanics of the LoA.

Cheers
Old 14-10-2021, 02:18 AM
Master
yeah nice story. there is influence of Source, which always feels good.