Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-10-2021, 10:52 AM
Newbie ;)

I keep seeing 12:21 also about 5 times just this week.
Old 12-10-2021, 09:54 PM
Pathfinder

How to read 11:11, merged with existing thread

1111 has started appearing everywhere again, I know from experience this is connected to really significant moves Im making. Im confused atm because Im travelling in the jungle in Brazil and recently found this shaman who I decided to start a treatment with to heal something big but my partner who Im travelling with had a panic attack for her first time and now feels vulnerable and that she needs to leave this village, she wont stay. So I decided to call off the treatment cuz I cant let her go back to Peru alone, thatd make her even more vulnerable.

I thought the 1111 was saying I was on the right path with this new spiritual healing path I found but Im a bit confused now. The last 1111 that appeared was the length of an Eckhart Tolle video thats titled "Initiating change where you are right now". I dont know what thats telling me exactly. I can see that I could change my whole existence healing myself in this village. But I also see that the things have manifested in such a way that I have to go. I dont really have to go, she would likely be fine travelling solo. But then again, if she had another panic attack, this time alone, could be terrible.

How do I read and understand what 1111 is pointing to is what Im wondering
Old 13-10-2021, 12:01 PM
Master
To - AlignedWithTheHeart

I had years of panic attacks after nearly fainting just before driving over a high motorway bridge - the fear of it all in a few moments brought it all on... I wish then someone had have told me to research the power of the mind - with your partner it all came on at the healing session, or before?

How did she react when you decided to do this with someone you didn't know - go through any important details with us here, with the build up, and what was discussed before the first panic attack...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 16-10-2021, 01:34 PM
Pathfinder

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
To - AlignedWithTheHeart

I had years of panic attacks after nearly fainting just before driving over a high motorway bridge - the fear of it all in a few moments brought it all on... I wish then someone had have told me to research the power of the mind - with your partner it all came on at the healing session, or before?

How did she react when you decided to do this with someone you didn't know - go through any important details with us here, with the build up, and what was discussed before the first panic attack...

Can you share more please. The panic attack happened when she smoked cannabis with two friends (who we met only two weeks ago, they're natives from the Huni Kuin tribe). This was not long after we finished a strong shamanic process (a plant dieta) with the Yawanawa tribe. This process opens doors that may not have been open before. She says she has used cannabis thousands of times and never experienced anything like this before. She was eating the wrong foods, eating cake from the bakery before this happened, and this shamanic process requires you to eat a strict diet, even though we had finished the process theres still an integration period for a week or more after. Shes sensitive to the plamts and medicines, she was struggling to ground herself during this shamanic process and was worried she might get lost and leave her body and things like this.

When we finished the process, we left the Yawanawa village and moved to a town where there are different tribes. The shaman who I wanted to start a treatment with is from another tribe. Shes also a medium and runs an Umbanda church. Umbanda is an Afro Brazilian religion that involves mediumship. Ive been seeing 1111 all around this. We attended a few ceremonies with her and in the ceremonies she channels spirits and they speak through her. I had a conversation with one of the spirits and she knew that the issue I need to heal, that it started 5 years ago. Coincidentally its something related to panic attacks. A traumatic imprint. The spirit said she can do a treatment to heal it, that Id do the work, but shed hold the space. And it would take 1 month.

After the panic attack my girlfriend doesnt want to stay in this mediums house for 3 weeks. Her whole family are there and its a big family so it would be pretty difficult to stay 3 weeks there. I dont know what to do now, I need to heal this issue and I can sense that doing this treatment, something good will come from it..But I cant let her go back to Peru on her own, thatd be a scary trip to take alone after a panic attack.
Old 16-10-2021, 06:42 PM
Master
Its a difficult issue that to sort - that's one of those pot holes in life i'm always on about - you'll be wiser after, that's for sure... I think you are right about being with her while she returns, if she still insists on it - what do others on this forum think, must be someone on here with some knowledge/guidance with it all...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 18-10-2021, 09:28 AM
Master
No rush of helpers with this one - yes difficult one to advise on... but there's always answers to issues, how has she got on the last few days?

Old 12-11-2021, 05:37 AM
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
PS if anyone comes here and says these numbers are evil or demonic ...please pm me!
Well I hope no on this site would think such things!!

I have been seeing 11 or 111 or 11:11 like crazty alot lately...... I have also been seeing 222,333,444 and some others....