Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 22-01-2022, 04:43 PM
Newbie ;)

MY QUESTION: IF A PERSON BELIEVES IN CHAKRAS WHAT ARE THEY?

This question has been in my head for a week now. What i mean is if a person believes in chakras and energy being everywehre and that everything is made out of energy in some shape or another what are they ? Are they a certian religion ? are they just classed as Spiritual?.

Personally i believe in energy, and i believe that chakras are a real thing.
However i wouldent clasify my self as following any religion such as being Hindu or Buddist.
Old 22-01-2022, 08:15 PM
Administrator
Everyone has charkras they are Energy points in the body, you do not have to follow any faith to have them.

Namaste
Old 22-01-2022, 08:36 PM
Exactly what Native said. Gee, you can feel your 3rd chakra, invisible thing that it is...like butterflies in your stomach or
when the principal calls you to the office....when you feel emotional and get all choked up, in your 5th
Or you visit your grandma* before her passing and your heart is like a floodgate gushing love like you've never felt before...in your 4th.

*(I was going to say when you see a pretty girl, but that's a diff chakra, 2nd...
so I picked grandma.) Please google them, you will understand way more! And Welcome Here!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-01-2022, 11:28 PM
Ascender

Chakras are a reality. They aren't a religion. Although some religions recognize them, and some don't. I've seen them before. Most people aren't aware of them or have only heard of them and consider the topic 'woo-woo'. They generally are classified as a spiritual topic because the western medical community certainly doesn't consider them a valid topic or even being real. Most of the information about chakras has come from the Hindus, I believe. According to a very quick and cursory the oldest written information about chakras is dated to 1500-500 BC in the Vedas and ancient Hindu religious text.

Throughout the years, I've seen chakras, or rather their color manifestation. I've seen the color orange shoot out of the back of a coworker when she was having a positive animated telephone conversation.

Another time, my cat was sitting on the windowsill. I was home because of a snow day and I was taking a very nice nap on my couch. When I woke up I looked over at my cat. He had this soft violet/purple/lavenderish glow over the top of his head.

Finally, the last one. My daughter and I were visiting the campus of the local university and we ended up in the auditorium where the young woman who had given tour was speaking. I was kinda zoned out because it was a hot day, a long walk and I was miserable because my knee was hurting. I wasn't really paying attention to what she was saying but I was looking at her. Suddenly I saw this blue light kinda shoot out from the back of her. It was the same soft kinda blue associated with the throat chakra which makes sense since she was speaking.
Old 23-01-2022, 06:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pplugy
This question has been in my head for a week now. What i mean is if a person believes in chakras and energy being everywehre and that everything is made out of energy in some shape or another what are they ? Are they a certian religion ? are they just classed as Spiritual?
The esoteric approach to chakras:

The dense physical body is surrounded by an etheric energy body which enables the physical body to function. The etheric body is like a grid composed of lines of energy. Where lines of energy intersect then there is a chakra or energy centre. Where major lines of energy intersect (along the spinal column and in the head) then there is a major chakra.

The purpose of the chakras is to channel energy down into the physical body. Awakening the higher chakras allows consciousness to expand beyond the physical body.

Science and conventional medicine do not recognise the etheric body and the chakras because they are currently unable to observe and measure the etheric body. As far as they are concerned, the human being is the dense physical body.

Traditional Chinese medicine does recognise and use the etheric body. The meridians or the lines of energy are the basis for acupuncture. Chinese practices such as Qigong also work with energy channels and chakras, but with a different terminology.

Conventional religions do not seem to consider the chakras. Historically the chakra system is associated with Yoga, which calls the etheric body the pranamaya kosha. There are various systems within Yoga to awaken the chakras. So we tend to associate chakras with Hinduism and Buddhism, but I wonder if the average Hindu or Buddhist pays any attention to the chakras.

Fifty years ago in the West the idea of chakras was still quite a fringe area. Thanks to the New Age movement it has become much more common, without the need for any religious context.

Peace
Old 23-01-2022, 08:40 PM
Master
The body has 12 chakras and the body it’s self is a chakra- pain bodies are chakras- pseudo most of the time- we are immortal where our real bodies are- and can’t feel pain our chakras are then portals where we download and upload information - twin flames , soulmates- children- closer than touch, spins **for death to be received at the same time-the spin of the entanglement and entropy is the same** spells and magic- meditation and omen- protection —- many things they are used for including time travel and contact with higher self and our earthly shadows**which are used for time travel **

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)