Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 30-09-2021, 12:59 PM
asearcher

Can you channel in your sleep?

Is it normal to channel in the sleep? Have experienced what I suspect is what has been going on with a child. When I was a child I use to be sleep walking, moving around alot. And I understand that talking in your sleep is too normal.

What I can see as different, why I suspect channeling, is different kind of voice and choice of words, and too the information that comes out that the child in this case could not have known (that I had not known). I have searched to see what has been said could be true and found validations. This is not something I wish to be happening.

Last edited by asearcher : 30-09-2021 at 06:29 PM.
Old 01-10-2021, 08:50 AM
Pathfinder

For me personally, no, I never channel in my sleep. I pick up psychic info, have visions, sometimes astral travel, but I never channel the way I do when I’m awake. But it could be different for you.

Sleep is a time when it’s easier to pick up psychic info, because the brain is in or closer to the alpha brainwave state. I’ve had beings appear and give messages while I’m asleep, if that helps.
Old 02-10-2021, 08:42 PM
asearcher

thank you very much for telling me, Luciphene. Crazy when dreaming how it opens up all kinds of channels.
Old 07-11-2021, 05:36 PM
Ascender

Dreams could be classed as a form of channelling. Over the years, I have found that they are a very handy source of messages from my higher self, and you can ‘request’ them too.

As you go to bed at night, mull over your biggest ‘issue’ at the time, in your mind. If it’s something troubling you, state that it’s turning out well, or if it’s something you need to solve, ask what you can do about it.

Then as you are going to sleep, affirm TONIGHT I DREAM AND I REMEMBER MY DREAM, over and over (about 20 times) and sleep with a pen and paper beside your bed. You might need some practice first, but you will find that the dreams are forthcoming, and you get all sorts of messages through them.

They may show you how things could turn out if you believe in a happy resolution. They may show you where a mental or emotional block is. They may show you what to do or who to speak to. They may show you where to find something. Or they may tell you not to do anything much, and just let them take care of it all.

Dreams can be used as channelling exercises in this way, because the interfering conscious mind is suspended, allowing the subconscience to work its magic.
Old 07-11-2021, 05:37 PM
Ascender

Dreams could be classed as a form of channelling. Over the years, I have found that they are a very handy source of messages from my higher self, and you can ‘request’ them too.

As you go to bed at night, mull over your biggest ‘issue’ at the time, in your mind. If it’s something troubling you, state that it’s turning out well, or if it’s something you need to solve, ask what you can do about it.

Then as you are going to sleep, affirm TONIGHT I DREAM AND I REMEMBER MY DREAM, over and over (about 20 times) and sleep with a pen and paper beside your bed. You might need some practice first, but you will find that the dreams are forthcoming, and you get all sorts of messages through them.

They may show you how things could turn out if you believe in a happy resolution. They may show you where a mental or emotional block is. They may show you what to do or who to speak to. They may show you where to find something. Or they may tell you not to do anything much, and just let them take care of it all.

Dreams can be used as channelling exercises in this way, because the interfering conscious mind is suspended, allowing the subconscience to work its magic.
Old 09-11-2021, 11:15 PM
Guide

Yes, I have.
Old 10-11-2021, 02:37 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
Dreams could be classed as a form of channelling. .
Thank you very much Sir Neil! :)
Old 10-11-2021, 02:38 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Yes, I have.
thank you :)
Old 10-11-2021, 05:00 PM
Experiencer
sleep channeling

Ive suspected this has happened to me several times in the past there was only two proofs i had when i was married i went to sleep one night and i just woke up up no dream no nothing it was like i was just switched on, my wife was glaring at me and said what was the the matter with you last night i said what do you mean around three in the morning you suddenly sat up in bed looking round nervously confused and started talking in a strange lanauge, i said i dont know any forign lanuages she told me after a minute or two i just dropped back on the pillow, but i had no recollectionof such a state or happenings on another occasion i was staying at friends house overnight when i woke early in the morning as it just got light i was struggling to keep my own identity as if something was trying to take me over and push my consious mind to one side i fought with all my might by stating who i was were i was born etc etc eventually what ever was trying to take my body over gave up so i make it a rule now before i go to sleep no spirit may enter my body for control purposes without my expressed permission. i have heard in the past people who did channeling did not live long because there soul frequency was specifically for there body but ive heard its done differntly these days. its somewhat disconcerting to wake up and find out some other spirit has been running amoke your body but these two avents are not exhaustive on another occasion my consious mind went into some kind light i was driving my company van when i became consious i was miles away from were i supposed to be, i spent most of the night in er having tests and examinations but they could not find anything wrong with me, ecg echo gram brain scan etc
Old 12-11-2021, 05:49 AM
asearcher

Thank you for sharing, Briam, that's such interesting experiences you've had