Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 03-10-2021, 12:53 AM
Pathfinder

Writing channeling

Hello, what,s the best and safest techniques to channel through writing?
Old 03-10-2021, 04:22 PM
Master
Most do what is called Automatic Writing. They relax, enter a meditative state and then write down their thoughts. Do that without reflecting on what you write.
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-10-2021, 05:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kays.

It's safe to Automatic write. You stay in a lucid state. I recommend having your pen and paper ready or laptop open what ever you are going to scribe through - although some energies prefer pen and paper. Light a candle and allow yourself to immerse yourself in the flame for at least a minute before and then allow your pen to flow ...

If control manifests from your mind this will not be automatic writing and a strong connection to the being is required to ensure consistency in the writing.
Old 17-10-2021, 02:30 PM
Master
The previous comments are great.

What seems to work for me, is to start writing on a subject. Later, I look back and see if the 'words' are mine. If some cases, they are completely different then how I write.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 17-10-2021, 03:12 PM
Guide

Everything that involves the interference from energies outside yourself can be safe or dangerous..
Be careful, always.
Old 25-10-2021, 06:24 AM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kays.
It doesn't seem quite right to say that channeling is either trance or conscious. I am a conscious channel but there is more to it. I have learned to enter a light meditative state. A door, a connection to my guide, opens. I feel it happening. Now it is as though I am far away out in the spiritual lands. Then I begin writing. Really I put on paper what I experience. Nothing less. Later the channel drops and I note a slight depressed feeling as though something really wonderful was there but now it's gone and I feel alone, cold. If I re-read what was written during the session it seems as though it is someone else work because I no longer am experiencing it.

In any kind of channeling a connection opens and then closes. Later we can interpret this experience in terms of feelings. How can a critic understand any of this? Key to channeling is the shift in awareness. Sometimes I have also seen geometrical patterns that identified a particular entity who was drawing near.

Proponents of AI will not understand the difference between concrete, analytical and abstract, intuitive. But we do.
Old 26-10-2021, 11:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
It doesn't seem quite right to say that channeling is either trance or conscious. I am a conscious channel but there is more to it. I have learned to enter a light meditative state..

You just described my experience with this. I look at what I write down and it's like looking at the words written by somebody else. Everytime I write down something I feel connected, totally connected and happy and then doubt comes and I feel down. Sometimes I just completely erase everything, I've been doing this lately and something out of this world happened, I closed my eyes, asked some questions and then blackness, as if there was no "I" anymore, when I woke up, my actual voice was speaking on its own, my mouth was speaking on its own, a message was given to me, an answer to my questions. This never ever happened before. For the brief moment I was witnessing my physical voice, I could feel something extraordinary, like a state of ecstasy. I felt as if something very tasty was flowing in me and coming out through my mouth, something like honey but way better.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 26-10-2021 at 11:13 AM. Reason: 2-3 sentences when quoting others, pls.
Old 26-10-2021, 11:41 AM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This never ever happened before. For the brief moment I was witnessing my physical voice, I could feel something extraordinary, like a state of ecstasy. I felt as if something very tasty was flowing in me and coming out through my mouth, something like honey but way better.
We have had similar experiences then. There is no one, single formula, method, experience... but the fact of a connection is undeniable.

There is much to say about channeling. A common question is whether or not we need protections. This is too complex an issue for this short comment.

It is possible, in channeling, to access the part of the Earth's astral that we know as the Akashic records. Here virtually anything that ever happened on Earth can be discovered, even seen in real time like a video. A purity of intent is required though. Here again much can be said.

I want to add that when I do a reading for a person it is here that I go. So long as permission is given by the subject it is possible to tell the story of the soul's lives. It can be quite overwhelming.

lastly is the element of trust. Do we trust ourselves?

The blackness that you describe is explainable. On a certain sub plane of the lower mental pure energy is sensed, detected, seen as deep blackness. Many interpret this as something negative. It is not. It happens when our lower logical minds translate the higher.

This process of translation can also be experienced as smell or taste. Sound familiar?

One of the most important things about channeling is that whatever connection we have the information must be passed through our lower rational mind before it can be recorded. This is the single most important reason for the slight errors in scriptures that we find. The source is not wrong. The man or woman who records it often is imperfect. So... never believe blindly. Always reserve the right to decide for yourself.

After we pass back to spirit we remain in the lower sub-planes for awhile. Here we are not much different from when in the physical. Our ethereal bodies are still intact. But later we "die" again. We now ascend to the plane of the soul, the mental. Now we are much freer to see and understand, to study, to research. to explore... all without the bother of the afore mentioned translations.

Sorry for the preachy tone. I mean only to relate my own experiences.

BTW I met Bartholomew one day back in about 1990 while in a light meditative state in my home. I had a sudden impulse to pick up paper and pencil. I did. My hand began furiously writing Bartholomew over and over. Before then I had worked to open myself to channeling so maybe this moment was a result of that effort. I'm glad I had that experience. Ever since I've been a conscious channel.

Each of us is different. It is very seldom that a channel works in the lower realms. Those folks know perfectly well what they are doing.

In the spiritual worlds there are two "lodges", the black and the white. (nothing to do with race). Each has great power but there are limits placed on the black magicians. They are denied access to the higher Earth's spiritual planes. So... when a channel of pure intent sits to connect he or she very easily goes above that level to which evil has any access. This is why for some no protections are required. The channel of tested, pure intent, easily goes above where any evil is able and is thus in full control. This is the way it is done.

Thanks for reading...

James/Bartholomew

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 26-10-2021 at 11:44 AM. Reason: 2-3 sentences when quoting others, pls.
Old 26-10-2021, 11:46 AM
Reminder to all: The Admin has asked for a year now to please quote 2-3 sentences when quoting others ---
if it helps Ref to the post number.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-10-2021, 01:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
We have had similar experiences then. There is no one, single formula, method, experience... but the fact of a connection is undeniable.

What you have said, it is very interesting, 1990, that's quite a journey and your journey and mine have now intersected in this moment in time and space. For sure you have experienced things and have seen things that are beyond the understanding of the common man. And yes you are right, the fact of connection is undeniable, it's there, a sudden shift in one's consciousness, you write and keep writing and it all flows so effortlessly. For me, it's the awareness of the source, of the inner being, the inner Self, the Self, it's the only tangible thing I found in my journey within, it's there, within and it's me.

To be sincere, I've seen many things, amazing things and things of darkness, there are so many layers... only one thing stood with me, that amazing sphere of golden white light, that I called, the Inner Sun.

The being who is speaking through you, it is the Bartholomew, the apostle? I was given a few names, among them stands Amiel or Amanda and tracing their origin, one means "people of God or God of my people" and the other "she who must be loved".

If I may and if you will, what these words mean to you? These are the words my mouth spoke out on its own: You are that I am.