Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 11-08-2021, 12:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
And thus, it never will work.
Belief is that strong.
Old saying: 'If you believe you can't, you are correct.
If you believe you can, you are correct.'
Good luck with this. :)
i'm being punished right now; there are certain things I am not allowed to do because of that. Other things I apparently am never allowed to do....

oh you are right you can do anything you please just by thinking 'right thoughts'.... but after a lot of doing just that I've discovered the price for doing that, and any more the price is just too high. Often, I'd rather do without. And I'm finding it fun to throw some negativity into this fire too... A joy I couldn't afford if I was still on board with trying to have the right attitude that is required to get things for myself.

you are going to call that me taking on limiting thoughts and preventing myself from getting things I want; but i am going to call that acknowledgement that other people exist and do have a say in what I get even when I want something other than what I am getting.

Besides, I currently differ from everyone else in thinking that trying to get what one wants is misguided, at best. It seems to be a mantra of the humans 'I want this, therefore I should do all the right things to get it'. Now THAT is a heavy load. Heavier than I want to carry...
Old 11-08-2021, 02:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage
I believe free will is an illusion

Then that might not work for you. What you believe is true for you.

Namaste
Old 11-08-2021, 01:49 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with Anala

Namaste
Old 11-08-2021, 10:29 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Am I? Are you talking about everywhere in general or just on here?
When you channel, are you only on here?
Quote:
I don't buy that at all, it's not Magick they're practising and enough of you here know that. There's nothing diluted about what they ARE practising though.
On the contrary they are generating energy to bring something into their lives by other than physical means. If I want some material thing I go out and buy it. If I want to, say, attract money or a better job, I can go through the psychodrama of willing it to myself by trying to use LoA. They're trying to harness an energy to bring fulfilment which is no different from the aims of a magical rite. And...if you look through the forum section, why do you imagine it fails all too often for people? Answer, because it's a dilution.
Quote:
Surely people who join here aren't preyed upon/taken advantage of or toyed with by others on here practising that Magick you talk about.
Of course they aren't! Unfortunately you've somehow acquired a negative view of Magick but if you'll excuse me saying so, haven't found out what it's about. It gets bad press through things like Hollywood movies and religions who have to prevent their flock(s) from straying and giving them up.

Take the Christian church and communion. What do you imagine the consecration of the bread and wine is about? It involves invocation by specially trained people called priests.
Old 13-08-2021, 10:34 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Thank you kindly but I don't really believe in Magick. Well, not that kind of magick anyway!

For when you change your mind...

https://youtu.be/d48Ldk-TPn0
Old 17-08-2021, 09:55 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
How do you stop something using you to channel their rubbish.
I've tried to be understanding but the things that are coming through are disgraceful!

Hi Cabbage :)

Do you normally channel? Did this come to you without trying to channel?
How has it been for you recently...has it stopped? ....Dazzle :)
Old 21-08-2021, 05:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
How do you stop something using you to channel their rubbish.
I've tried to be understanding but the things that are coming through are disgraceful!

Others had already shared much good guidance.

Keeping in mind that everything happens with purpose, a slightly different perspective is that the incident is a blessed opportunity to make you aware of something that is appropriate at this particular time in your spiritual journey.

Perhaps it is to make you aware that you have more control than you think and urging you to exercise that control by instructing the dark to move on.

Or perhaps it is a test for you to apply newly gained spiritual knowledge to real life so that you will have first hand experience with deeper understanding.

As we evolve to higher spirituality and higher awareness, the adversities and harsh bumps on the road of life will not be seen as difficulties or suffering, but as blessed lesson opportunities to gain greater wisdom and maturity.

All the best!
Old 22-08-2021, 12:05 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
For when you change your mind...

I know different so, I won't!
Old 22-08-2021, 12:59 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
When you channel, are you only on here?
On the contrary they are generating energy to bring something into their lives by other than physical means. If I want some material thing I go out and buy it. ...

Not believing it doesn't mean I know nothing about it. I'm feeling my way around here and can see many don't have good intentions.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 22-08-2021 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 22-08-2021, 01:03 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
i'm being punished right now; there are certain things I am not allowed to do because of that. Other things I apparently am never allowed to do....

oh you are right you can do anything you please just by thinking 'right thoughts'.... but after a lot of doing just that I've discovered the price for doing that, and any more the price is just too high...

The lockdown, you're very, very, very bored. May I help you with that!

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 22-08-2021 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences