Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 07-02-2021, 03:58 AM
Guide

What happens if you die by your own means..

someone told me once you just reincarnate, and must go through all the same trials.

another said you're trapped between both here, and there.
Old 07-02-2021, 04:53 AM
Master
It takes a very strong person to die by their own means, I think all the negative stories put onto these people are by those who are frightened of death, they cannot imagine doing away with themselves.
Old 07-02-2021, 05:25 AM
Master

They don't know. They parrot others. You have to access your inner guidance to get answers to such questions. You can trust no guru, nor dogma to be right.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-02-2021, 08:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
They don't know. They parrot others. You have to access your inner guidance to get answers to such questions. You can trust no guru, nor dogma to be right.

Yep

Old 07-02-2021, 08:27 AM
Experiencer
You can't just die. There is always a reason how you die and why you die, probably is, that you are not aware of the story, that is happening in the background. So that issue should had broader philosophical approach when you view at it, you should also question other things.

I believe in reincarnation and also, that you can be present in more that one body simultaneously or partially like some kind of over soul, that is not always present but it cames when needed.

Also souls gets trapped, but there is always a reason why, probably becouse lack of consciousness or maybe just lessions for others.. Could be multi-optional.
Old 07-02-2021, 11:49 AM
Master
Some say everything is predetermined. Others say everything is an experience, and a 'lesson'. Either way, it could be ''meant to be'' that some people take their own lives. Also, if you say we're spiritual then it means we don't even die. It's just the end of the occupation of a body, a certain experience. Sad for that person and everyone left behind but I believe everything does work out in the end.

I don't know if it's okay to say this but I think I would prefer killing myself in old age before I become some helpless old man. I also reckon that by that time, if I were to do it, I won't leave much sorrow behind, as I likely won't have a partner and kids. So it would just be me.

I don't listen to fear mongering religious folks that think humans are only ''good'' if they die in very old age with family around and a priest to do the last blessing. That's for the movies..

Each to their own.
Old 09-02-2021, 06:07 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

Suppose, the first was a medium I was dating, and it was his brother that couldn't handle life, and kept taking his, and kept having to repeat.

The second was another very well known psychic, and she answered my telepathic question. This was before I knew much of anything or even listened to my inner guidance.

I guess it doesn't really matter.
Old 09-02-2021, 12:15 PM
Newbie ;)

You could look at it this way...What is one more lifetime in thousands.

Or, you could look at it as a disappointment because for NO other reason than you wasted an opportunity to have a lifetime on Earth which was given to you as spirit. You wasted a lot of other beings time and effort in helping you decide what kind of life you would have, choosing exactly the right parents to give you the experiences you needed, organising the others in those experiences which did not happen due to your suicide, stopped others from learning lessons involving you because you were no longer there. So not only you affected your own spirit's evolution, you also affected other spirits evolution and that probably has consequences down the road.

Really, in summary, if you look at it from this other point of view, (assuming thats a correct viewpoint) suicide is killing of opportunities for many humans and wasting effort put in by many other spirit beings. Why should they all do it again and help you learn your lessons because you wanted to leave class early?

Although, where does free will (ours and others) come into all this? I dont know.
Old 13-02-2021, 09:56 AM
Guide

Good Points.

I feel like a waste of time. & I cannot stop, and it does not get better.

I also feel like, with your above points that, I obviously chose to check out. Hopefully they won't. The people that have tried to help, they can't. I can't even help me.
Old 13-02-2021, 09:57 AM
Guide

This my free will. Game over.