Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 06-11-2020, 10:58 AM
Munesh Sanja

Ghosts appearance

Where ghosts can appear and why? Why God has made them. What are the reasons?
Old 09-11-2020, 02:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munesh Sanja

To get meaningful answers, what are your reasons for asking?
Old 10-11-2020, 08:28 AM
Master

Quote:

What do ghosts have to do with God?

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 10-11-2020, 08:55 AM
Deactivated Account
I've observed that member Munesh Sanja has posted quite a number of questions in very different forums without engaging further.

Perhaps he does not have English as a first language or (being uncharitable) he's a tire-kicker.

Either way I'm not minded to spend much time responding to his questions.
Old 15-11-2020, 06:02 AM
Munesh Sanja

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
I've observed that member Munesh Sanja has posted quite a number of questions in very different forums without engaging further.

Perhaps he does not have English as a first language or (being uncharitable) he's a tire-kicker.

Either way I'm not minded to spend much time responding to his questions.
My dear bobjob whatever I am asking I wanna to get answers for some particular reasons.
Old 19-11-2020, 12:31 PM
Suspended
Master
Hi Munesh Sanja -

Ive said this before on here and I'll say it again, ghosts that appear are trapped spirits, confused and don't know how to get to the light... 'sometimes / many times' when they are tapping, its not to annoy but to get attention - others will have different opinions, this is mine...
Old 20-11-2020, 06:35 PM
Master

I believe there is more than one kind of thing behind what we call a ghost. First the soul of a once living person , 2 left over energy from a once living person ,3 the astral body of a living person asleep , 3 astral critters, 4human created thought forms , 5 multi dem beings . On where and why of the classic ghost , a once living person , they might not know their dead or have ufinished business . If you accept that we and all created beings have free will , you can leave God out of it .
Old 09-02-2021, 08:27 PM
Seeker

I'm not sure if we can attribute the creation of ghosts to god. I believe it's more of a side effect of the past lives they lived and how they continue living in a sort of closed loop if that makes sense?
Old 11-02-2021, 07:21 PM
asearcher

think there are different kind of entities/energies that one might think is a ghost, does not mean they are

2 people close to me claim to see ghosts while I have not been seeing anything, but when I have seen someone it was only for brief seconds, from what I have read it takes a great deal of energy to built up to finally look like the one I saw.

There has too been people in my closest surrounding who think, see, a presence I don't, I feel it, when they have become sick.
Old 08-03-2021, 06:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

From my experience with a ghost, it seems they can appear to you as they want to, and that’s not always so good when you aren’t terribly clairvoyant.