Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 21-11-2021, 07:20 PM
Guide
This morning I was pretty upset, and still having a hard time letting go of someone, and being on top of my self care & project consistently.

I was upset & half in and half out of sleep talking to spirit, basically begging them, because I have no self respect? & anyhow, today is the last day that people can vote on a video I made for a contest. & already told to self care brings in tangible support, and is healing...

& I was pulled by my higher self to go back to the dating world ironically, and I found someone but I already pushed them away, and again my soul cried. wow. I just am always backing out of my own healing and what I am deserving of.

But I hope that today and moving forward spirit won't take my chances at having certain things meant for this project away. Because I really need this contest money for the last of my startup costs, plus I found out I'll need about $5-$10k for liability insurance, but one of the board directors has already pulled the pin, and I wish I'd wasn't me.

Hopefully, the sparrow this morning was a good blessing...but I think she was sent to say hey, we are hearing you, it's okay.
Old 28-11-2021, 07:21 PM
Guide
The depression isn't as bad, there is a sadness all day.

I just finished watching a read online, in which the beginning started with sadness, and at the end it mentions that she said yes, and a wedding cake....and than who should I see at my window....Little Ms Sparrow, confirming.

I was also to come into alignment with a healing soulmate but I messed that up. I don't know when this pain will end.
Old Yesterday, 12:39 AM
Guide
To recapture, I get birds, other birds too, that bring messages. This sparrow however has been really out of this World experience, well not quite, I should write a book on everything I've experienced this year, and call it. "The Not So Generalizations of a Twin Flame Counter Part" --- Huh, I should, maybe I'd make enough money to get my project off the ground full time.

When I was thinking about why the sparrow came today, I thought to myself because I watch energy reads online, I was told my TF was going to come back in, in December to want another chance of sorts or to mend a bridge, and I was to have a healing soulmate, which I messed up with already, and I felt my soul cry that day as well. Strange things here. lol

I was already told to let go & move on from my Twin in late October as I hadn't self cared enough.. and he chose another, I saw that she is pregnant now, and that they are now engaged, and I had said to myself out loud,
"I wondered if, I had not messed things up with said, healing soulmate, if the pregnancy or marriage wouldn't have happened, and entering in with this soulmate would have triggered something in my twin, to come back."

& what do you know, the little cherub sparrow flew back at my window, smacking her beak into the window.

& a little bit later, a clip showed up saying, it's not done yet.

I really wish though, I'd not messed things up with this healing soul mate, but I am told I have a couple suitors on the way, one I've blocked, and well, I don't really see anyone else that is interested, but either way, I am NOT giving up on my project because I believe in it whole heartedl

I also really wished, I would have self cared steady, and not been so reluctant to work consistently on this project, but I had fears of losing it due to the mental health, and I was exhausted. I am being taught to have a back bone, but I DEF don't have the calmness for this whole play out. I have been such a train wreck. Lost out on so much. I feel bad for the soul that inhabits me, and chose this course, my life, because I am not as strong as she'd hoped for. I think.

I just need to believe in myself.