Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-11-2021, 11:14 PM
Master
Is death sad or beautiful

[b] I don't know if I am posting this in the right place but yeah I've had
My question is i
Death beautiful or sad
I know it is sad when a child dies because the child has not had a life
But his death sad a beautiful when a person is suffering I wish I know the answers on this one
I should know this as a medium I should know this but I think they've done item
I'm nearly went into fuel home care when I left school a friend put me off and light now I'm not with friends because I did but I should have done this 1-year my mediumship
But his death beautiful a sad
It is what sad it is more sad when it is a child or baby it's not had a life it's been born it never got a chance to play the earth like may do that is not fair
A child is 1-year old it dies not fair
A child is a toddler not fair better dies
A child under 5 that is not fair either a child died
I've even said somebody today I would take the suffering of a child so that child could live because my age is acceptable of 47 A passing
A person in a 20s they have not had a life either I would take their life so they could live
Somebody in the 30s I'll take their life so different live
My fault is I can't answer this one because I am my foot is 40s
But when I sit a child suffer Ms we cry when I said it's not add more life it's sad
I went to every funeral 10 years ago and it was so sad because baby never had a life our chance of life
I lost this year 12 had dementia but I know that death and passing is acceptable because it was suffering
But a child cancer I'd rather take their suffering of cancer myself because it is more acceptable child losing its life
Death can be beautiful minor person has had a life if
Sad when I am person never never ever as her life because that is so sad
Turn on garage yourself I don't know how to put this in a good or bad way

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 22-11-2021, 11:50 PM
Master
The loss of a loved one can definitely be a sad experience, but they're in a better place, no more pain and suffering.
Love utopia
Old 23-11-2021, 04:54 AM
Seeker

Probably beautiful for those who pass on. But here we view it as bad due all the sadness and grieving for those left behind.
Old 25-11-2021, 08:59 AM
Master
it is what you make it
Old 25-11-2021, 10:53 AM
Administrator
I think it can depend on how we die if you are ill or in pain it can be a blessing but if you are young and healthy then it can be traumatising for those left behind,

Namaste
Old 01-12-2021, 08:33 PM
Ascender

I don't think of death as beautiful. It can be a blessed relief for someone who is dying and suffering but for the loved ones left behind incredibly sad. I can't think of one death of anybody I know and loved or the animals that I've known as loved that I considered their death 'beautiful'. The death of loved ones (including 4 legged ones) has rocked me to my core.
Old 02-12-2021, 03:57 AM
Master

QUOTE Post 5 EXCERPT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I think it can depend on how we die if you are ill or in pain it can be a blessing but if you are young and healthy then it can be traumatising for those left behind,

Yes, if life is not viable not just bodily but also financially, then death is indeed a blessing.

I do not envy the young and healthy at all given the odds against a happy life free of suffering. We are like wildebeests fording the Zambezi river. If the current doesn't take you down, the crocs might. On the other shore, if we make it, lions await.
Old 02-12-2021, 05:18 AM
Master
Death is part of life and is one aspect of life we generally do not have conversations about.

The way I loo at it, when something is born: immediately the dying process is put in place. It is only a matter of time.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 02-12-2021, 10:56 AM
Administrator
I answered this earlier but as time goes on and the Ailments start coming Death to me would be a Blessed relief,
This is because im unable to do what i would like to do because of Health constraints,
But at the same time i watched my Niece she would be 21 now, but she was born with Edwards syndrome we were told she would never leave the hospital.
but she did , she could'nt speak walk or feed herself.
But she had a fighting spirit she would communicate using her eyes.and she fought she lived until she was 7 years old.
she even went to a special school she loved life .
I Think this puts into perspective that the struggles we may have everyday are nothing really.

Namaste
Old 02-12-2021, 02:36 PM
Knower
Depending on one’s beliefs it can be sad or beautiful, even a relief. I’ve distilled verses from the Bhagavad Gita to help me deal with it.

The Blessed Lord said:

“Those who are wise lament neither for the living nor for the dead. Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor in the future shall any of us cease to be. That which pervades the entire body, know it to be indestructible. No one is able to destroy that imperishable soul.

“For the soul there is neither birth nor death at any time. It has not come into being, does not come into being, and will not come into being. It is unborn, eternal, ever-existing and primeval. It does not die when the body dies.

“The soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon, nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind. This individual soul is unbreakable and insoluble, and can be neither burned nor dried. It is everlasting, present everywhere, unchangeable, immovable and eternally the same. The soul is invisible, inconceivable and immutable. Knowing this, you should not grieve for the body.

“Some look on the soul as amazing, some describe it as amazing, and some hear of it as amazing, while others, even after hearing about it cannot understand it at all. That which dwells in the body can never die. The soul does not feel pain or sorrow; it knows nothing of suffering.

“Therefore, knowing the nature of the soul, do not not grieve for any living being. - The Bhagavad Gita