Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-10-2021, 07:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Psychopaths' Crown Chakra

Years ago, I scanned a friend's crown chakra upon her request. I found it extremely odd: It's below the crown (forehead level). Not knowing what to make of it, I simply told her it's so, and shelved the matter.

Recently, I came to realize that this 'friend' has been manipulating me, and now has made a group of people turn against me with false accusations.

As I was trying to make sense of what happened, I suddenly remembered her odd crown chakra. I decided to do it again, and found that it has moved to an even lower position: about an inch below her shoulders.

Having read about psychopaths and cultism before, I wondered if she's a psychopath. (There's about 1 in every 200 females.) I decided to scanned a well-known psychopath: Jim Jones, the leader of Peoples Temple. His is way, way below the crown; in fact, below the crotch.

That blew my mind. I scanned more known psychopaths, and their crown chakras were all below the crown. It seems this is true for all psychopaths.

So, if you know how to scan chakras and have suspicion about someone, check out his crown chakra!
Old 25-10-2021, 07:21 AM
Master
I have studied the chap you mentioned and found him to be an interesting chap. It appears he 'became' what he was exposed to. He himself might have been the biggest victim of that situation. I also suspect he was highly intelligent in his own way.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 26-10-2021, 07:23 PM
asearcher

Thanks for sharing.

First time I met someone I was to be later told was a psychopath (and in recent time checking it and to me it sounds very much so) I felt this immediate disgust without being able to tell why, and this me not liking that person stayed with me a long time. He was an expert on manipulating and could be very charming and then I fell for him.

When I later met someone who turned out to be a narcissist I felt it right away (but not as bad as with the psychopath).

They have never developed in a normal, healthy way. Either born this way or been (and this second belief I have read the most about) created that way somewhere during childhood. What so terrible about this is that they can't heal during this life time, it can't be reversed. Mental illness can in some, or maybe many, improve, and heal, but these conditions of psychopath and narcissism is not seen as a mental illness, and they work/live with it.

What I can say for those two individuals that I came to know (both were not of a romantic nature) was that they were different from each other. While the psychopath did not need attention drawn to him, but had a calm, controlled, silent many times, but always superior, in the background, watching - the narcissist could not get enough attention, good or bad did not matter. I would not say the psychopath encouraged arguments or fighting, while this is something the narcissist did. The psychopath would not let no one push him around and one could then tell, in such moments, either a very cold expression or hate in the eyes. I can't even remember the psychopath raising his voice at me, screaming, but still the words and everything else was enough to make me tense.

I think with the psychopath, my own assumption, is that he had felt neglected by one parent (who was busy with other things that had status), and I think he did feel loved by the other parent, but my own thoughts about this is that that loving parent could have suffered so much from the relationship that it took so much energy, and so this was the possible reason why there was a neglect in a way? Other than this theory I simply don't know.

With the narcissist it is so clear it had one parent that was a narcissist and the other parent was passive and not involved, which is another kind of allowance and neglect.

They have no real feeling of inner worth, and so they have created an image to both fool others but too themselves. They lack a normal sense or at all empathy which is the number 1 threat as far as I can see.

They want anything with status. Status is superficial and is about being successful, having power, staying in control, being impressive to other people, being able to manipulate other people to their advantage, even if they don't care about other people - they care greatly in some other ways what other people might think. It is clear something is broken, one piece of the puzzle don't fit with another.

They might be drawn to you because you have a vulnerability, is co dependent, or, and, have some kind of status that will make them look good too, they feel entitled to have that. With me it was, with the psychopath, my looks and my reputation, that people liked me. That I could with easy connect with people in real life (as I could read them). That I was sensitive enough not to go and step on someone's toes, while the psychopath knew about himself that he did not have that. One time I let him insult someone without giving him some sort of sign before it was too late, as I wanted his real face to show behind the mask. He got angry with me (taking no responsibility for it himself) for not having said anything, when it had come out of his mouth.

It was nice to read that someone else has reacted on the energies within, around a psychopath, I'm not one bit surprised and believe you.
Old 27-10-2021, 01:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi, asearcher. Thanks for your sharing.

A few things I want to share in response.

1. Earlier I had thought that people become psychopaths because of extreme circumstances in their childhood. But according to research, they are born, not made. Their brains are found to be fundamentally different from others. They are incapable of empathy, guilt, anxiety/fear, sadness, shame, conscience.

2. It's possible for a person with a narcissist personality disorder to recover, but not a psychopath.
Old 28-10-2021, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwarenessMonk
...2. It's possible for a person with a narcissist personality disorder to recover, but not a psychopath.
Really?
I have known for decades one can not.
Why? Because the synapses never grew as in a normal child's brain, in other words,
the connections were never made...this severe damage was caused during early developmental years.
(And is a shame; I can offer examples of how this occurs, but it's unpleasant.)
Think of the Rhesus monkey experiments in the 1950s.

This online:
1.''Treatment can help, but this condition can't be cured''
2. ''Can a person be cured of NPD?
Narcissistic Personality Disorder Treatment
There is no cure, but therapy can help.
3. ''Are Narcissists incurable?
Narcissistic personality disorder is not curable, but it is treatable.

NPD's learn how to adapt, like a foreigner in a foreign land: Example--they don't care when your birthday is, really..but,
they have observed smiles and praise when they do show/ pretend they do.
This is also how talk therapy can help them. It's only a way to function better in this world.
Rem, this is not their fault.
This is not to say they do not feel love and want love, (approval and praise).

*Btw, I did not understand -How do you read an aura of a dead person, aka, Jim Jones?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-10-2021, 07:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Really?
I have known for decades one can not.
That's true for older therapies, but as I understand Schema Therapy has been successful in treating it, though understandably taking much time and effort. (ST is also found successful in the treatment of other personality disorders, including borderline personality.)

Quote:
*Btw, I did not understand -How do you read an aura of a dead person, aka, Jim Jones?
It's something like how one can do distant healing. The person need not be present.
Old 27-10-2021, 05:22 AM
asearcher

You're welcome =)

It is the first I have read that narcissists can recover, and I got curious and began searching on it online and found sources to back you up on this. However, I personally have a difficulty believing it, at least not if someone is so high up on the level of narcissism. I think they have to have narcissism and something else combined in order to get them to get therapy, and if they do, chances are they will interrupt it too soon, sad to say. The narcissist I know (who is way up there on the narcissistic ladder) do not change in any way no matter the long conversations from family etc to have a breakthrough. It just don't happen. It is just seen as yet another way to gain attention, to still stay in power. The ones who tries are only fooling themselves. It is like you are dealing with this child in this grown up body. it is so shallow, superficial, one can see nothing of real value, depht is going on on the inside. They just don't care. Instead, if anything, I would say the narcissist I know go worse by age.

From things I read sometimes I can tell they mix up narcissists and psychopaths, but they are different. Maybe that is too why the mixed bag then informs of it being trauma with psychopaths too when they are in fact born with it, as you write. I did find it strange that it's siblings, in my case, were normal in ways the psychopath was not, so that to me, personally, will make more sense - that the psychopath I was involved with - was simply born that way. I just remember feeling the energies of this individual and knowing nothing can be done.

I would return to my first opinion of him as we were moving towards the end, and in that type of situation, when you know the truth, and it hurts and make you feel very much afraid, when you are dealing with grief at the same time that what you had was just fake, even if a part of me knew it. I would say it was like being faced with evil. I could live without our relationship working, but I think I was traumatised too because of the knowing that a person like that could exist, could be that smart and get away with this and have this yes-audiance, to create these illusions. Naturally those who could see through him were out of his life. How he truly treated other people.

I do remember what you write about the incapability of those qualities. He would use words but his face would not show what his words said. I thought maybe to give him the benefit of the doubt that he was an introvert and not so sensitive, but it was that he could not feel them. There were moments I recall that I just froze. Froze from the inside out looking at him and just knowing he was different. I believe he knew he was different, as if he was an alien on this planet, walking around us, watching us. He did not have rages like a sociopath or the narcissist I know. I don't know if he controlled himself so well not to show that around me, though. He would ask me what that face meant (that I made) which surprised me as I thought naturally he like any other normal person could read my facial expressions, knowing too I was sensitive - it was all there. He would ask me (in bed, sorry to be so personal) and that surprised me too because I thought you are so connected you don't need to, but I think it was his way of not wanting to do me wrong in that situation, to frighten me, his true taste could have been different. I believe he had pre planned what role I was suppose to play, just as he had decided for others what was theirs. That was why I suddenly ended up with his ex-mistress (that he said had only been a sexual relationship and nothing more, his terms and the way he was honest and callous with me at times when explaining things - I had to really ground myself and not let my inside emotions come out, and this was very hard. This was his true face) having said to me "He gave you everything!". She had tried to get more out of him, as she had bought the product, even if he had kept treating her like a slave, she had given away her power. As I was more difficult to control he set in a more planned strategy to remove my self esteem. I remember his suprise and him then changing tactique when understanding (after the break up) that I had taken back my own power, and that never changed with me. Once I took it back - it was mine to keep. I left nothing open. I cut out not only him but the people with him. And then I worked up my self esteem. The sad part was I thought I was done with (in therapy) but I was not, and so this is why I have to do the work now, all this time later, better late than never, doing good.
Old 27-10-2021, 06:57 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes, asearcher, one can recover from narcissism, with therapy. It's highly unlikely that they would go to therapy on their own. (It's far more likely that they drive others into therapy!) But they can be in therapy, probably because circumstances have pushed them into it, e.g., being threatened divorce. Some kind of leverage is needed.

But for psychopathy, that's not possible. If they are imprisoned, they can behave well with a reward system though.
Old 27-10-2021, 01:54 PM
asearcher

Then there is still hope for humanity then, LOL - good to know (but not when it comes to the psychopath though... )
Old 28-10-2021, 07:39 AM
Newbie ;)

asearcher, you think you learnt anything from your experience with a psychopath?

I think I learnt some valuable lessons (though I don't look forward to meet another!) For that, I feel they have their place in the world. My experience with a psychopath forced to me grow in ways that I wouldn't have otherwise.