Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 17-11-2021, 08:10 AM
Experiencer

What could this vision mean?

I was in emotional distress and I calmed down and started thinking positive after.

As I was sitting on a table I had a strong vision where in front of me this goddess appeared, looked at me and her crown chakra was shining bright in silver/White colour.

This was a very strong vision almost she was in a ghost form as I seen her. She appeared in front of me.

Is there a meaning behind this vision?

Thanks
Old 19-11-2021, 05:30 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
This was a very strong vision almost she was in a ghost form as I seen her. She appeared in front of me.

Is there a meaning behind this vision?
Only you are able to answer that. People here would need to know a lot about you and why you were emotionally distressed to help. We're weakened mentally, psychically in a state of emotional distress and our thoughts easily get distorted. The fact that someone opens themself without protection could be behind the visitation and intensity of vision.

Best thing you can do is get a notepad, get into a relaxed a state and contemplate. Try to recapture the visit. Note what you felt in her presence like was she consoling, peaceful. hostile? Did she give any hint why she visited? Did she hint a name even if it was a telepathic shot? Would you now ask her things if she were to return? etc.

And about you - what was your precise state? Why were you in emotional distress? What had you been doing in the days and hours before?

Write it all down. When you've had enough close the book and go about your day. But if anything else crosses your mind go back and write it down. Otherwise have a look at what you wrote a day later.

I've had these visions that seemed like daydreams but at such an intensity they obliterate the image (in the room) that should be there. Most times though they were in relation to something else I was doing.
Old 10-05-2022, 05:18 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for your insights Lorelyen.

She seemed peaceful and no hints. However I'll meditate and write down.