Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-11-2021, 10:26 PM
Newbie ;)

A wonderful dream!

This is my first post outside of the 'welcome' forum and I wanted to share a beautiful and life changing experience I had some years ago.

This was a very odd dream... I've never had one like it before or since. In the dream, I was on a warm, sandy beach. There were people around who I didn't recognize but they seemed to be in good spirits. There was a tiki-hut on this beach where they were serving drinks. The bartender looked exactly like Mr. Myagi from the Karate Kid movie (Pat Morita) and he was wearing a straw hat. He had a wine glass with a flower in it and I asked him what it was there for... he responded that it was a glass for tips. When I pointed out that it would be impossible to leave a tip because of the flower, he nodded and smiled knowingly. I recognized right then that he was not 'from around here' and was somehow highly evolved. So... I asked him what the secret to enlightenment was and he told me I needed to guess. I asked if it was wisdom and he nodded 'no'. I asked if it was intelligence and again he nodded 'no' and so I gave up and asked, "What is it then?"

He looked me straight in the eye and with the kindest of smiles on his face, he said, "The secret to enlightenment... is a sense of humour."

And that was it!

The odd thing about this dream was how it presented itself. Usually my dreams are very nonsensical... but this sort of played out like a movie... and the message has stuck with me ever since.

Has anyone else ever had a dream like this?
Old 14-11-2021, 10:46 PM
Dude111

Hello my friend!!

Sounds like an inspiring dream

I have had quite vivid dreams.... Dreams can really help us in our daily lives if we listen to em!

Here is a good dream dictionary if your interested

www.dreammoods.com
Old 14-11-2021, 11:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
Hello my friend!!

Sounds like an inspiring dream

I have had quite vivid dreams.... Dreams can really help us in our daily lives if we listen to em!

Here is a good dream dictionary if your interested

]

It absolutely was! Years later, I still remember it vividly and the message has stuck with me. And thank you for the link... I looked up 'beach' and got this...

"To dream that you are looking toward the beach suggests that you are returning to what is familiar to you. Alternatively, you may be adapting or accepting to the changes and circumstances in your life. "

As the dream happened at a particularly eventful and tumultuous time... this seems quite accurate!
Old 15-11-2021, 12:23 AM
Dude111

Yes if your aware of things you can def use dreams to your advantage!