Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 03-11-2021, 08:28 PM
Master

Feeling disappointed

I have a friend and she thinks it is OK for bullying to happen in the workplace. I feel disappointed. I did not think she would be like that. I said to her, people have left the organisation because of this person. My friend said those people live a sheltered life. It is like that everywhere in the workplace.
When I got home I told my husband about it and he said just because a lot of people bully in the workplace does not make it right. I have second thoughts about wanting to be a friend with this person. My husband said it is only one thing that has happened and still be friends with her. What are your thoughts?
Old 03-11-2021, 08:42 PM
Master
I'd be cordial to her but otherwise back off till you learn more about her.

Because you might find that if she's like how you describe ...that she also has other things unsavory about her personality that are real deal breakers.

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 06-11-2021, 03:11 AM
Master

Thank you for your reply. I am going to let the friendship go. It will be easy to let it go as I will not contact her. She never contacts me. Not because she does not want to see me, she just leaves it up to me to contact her. She does that with someone else as well.
Old 07-11-2021, 07:00 PM
Master
It’s just a projection- it’s their history..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 08-11-2021, 05:30 PM
Madamedude

You should go with what you feel like doing. Something like at work we're not friends we're here to work, separate the two if you want to remain friends. Or let it go if you don't want to. Whether people remain close or not depends on how much we are willing to work through and how much this person matters to you, then patience comes naturally. There nothing wrong with letting it go if you feel uncomfortable with this person!
Old 09-11-2021, 11:24 PM
Master

Thanks Madamedude. It does not feel right to remain friends. Also, she said she thought I was terrible in what I did. It is another issue. My husband said there is no right or wrong in what I did. I did nothing wrong. Also we have nothing in common. When she finishes work it will likely be hard to talk about things. We work at the same place.