Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 14-10-2021, 12:55 PM
Master

Technique for letting go and surrendering to the divine

Over the years I have developed my own technique for letting go of negativity, past attachments, hangups and other karmic hooks and tethers.
This might be useful if you feel like your energy body needs to be freed of energetic muck that has built up (often over many lifetimes) or if you feel you have trouble letting go of the past, or find yourself unable to surrender to the divine, to what we call the Goddess Kundalini or Shakti, the localised, in-body manifestation of the Divine Feminine.
This is actually something you do it all the time, even if unconsciously. The trick is to make it conscious and target it specifically at what you want to let go of.

Meditation and controlled breathing is the first step.

Then you have to let go of your breathing and let your autonomous nervous system take control of it.

So, you inhale and hold your breath in, whilst you concentrate on the tension, past memory, hangup, emotion (such as feeling of guilt or shame) you would like to release. You have to be consciously aware where the tension is stored energetically. Usually, it is in the gut, heart (chest) or the throat.

Karmic emotional attachments that are connected to other people (love, hate, etc) are stored in the heart. Fears, especially of expressing yourself, can be stored in the throat or if they’re really intense and involve existential fears, in the gut. We all get cold feet, so even there, some of your fears and frustrations can lodge themselves and block the free flow of energy.

As the next step, you have to let your breath go and allow your lung to exhale on its own, whilst simultaneously releasing the tension you are concentrating on. As you exhale autonomously, you should feel a surge of energy and tension leaving your body. When you're finished exhaling, don't breathe in again. Stay relaxed and do not consciously inhale until your autonomous breathing kicks in on its own. Repeat this as many times as necessary. It works wonders with getting rid of tension and releasing negative emotions.
Old 14-10-2021, 02:32 PM
Smile

Wow NoOne, thank you for posting this here, sharing this with everybody.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-10-2021, 05:10 PM
Ascender
Cool, thanks for sharing again!
Old 16-10-2021, 06:35 AM
Master
Great insight NoOne!

In my case, the shifts have been relatively slower, in beauteous slow motion, perhaps because I don’t employ any technique. Once we discern difference between impulses resident in lower mind vs love suffused energy of universal consciousness, simply by looking at past negativity with nonchalance, good humouredly, we being here, now, in the continuum, the letting go of is easy and complete. We vaporise.
Old 16-10-2021, 08:35 AM
Master
I go by the general rule: letting be is letting go. It is because if you do notice some sort of blocked dense feeling, there is habitual aversion toward it and a desire for a freer flow, which is essentially the core of the dilemma. 'Letting be' is noticing the hard, blocked feeling objectively as it is without doing anything. I you aren't adverse to it or desire something else, it's free to change just as it is wont to do. Once we identify a feeling so described, it's given no importance whatsoever, and the attention can move on to notice other feelings wherever and whatever they are. In principle, this simply allows everything to be the way it is subject to the universal law of change.
Old 05-11-2021, 02:04 AM
Newbie ;)

"Then you have to let go of your breathing and let your autonomous nervous system take control of it."

Well, it will anyway. No need to make stuff up, that's just the ego trying to be in charge. Systems have been here for millennia that express it better than you or me. No offense, but the Buddha was quite succinct.