Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 24-08-2021, 08:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Currently i do not have all the answers.

But i can give you that what i have.

I'm going to use the Sun as a parable.

The Sun is currently known as a sphere.

The Sun is sending beams of light all around itself. That is how it expands.

To the human eye, one light beams appears as a line, but that is because the light is moving too fast for human eye.

If you could capture the tip of a light beam, you would see a Sphere as well.

This miniature sphere is radiating light all around itself, just like the sun does.

If you could slow down and capture the radiation of this small light ball, you could see the same thing that you see from the sun and its light beam.

And this goes on and on ...

For a light beam, to be visible to the human eye, there has to be a constant stream of new light particles.

You can say that there are two parts to the Sun. One that is the Source, and one that is called the expansion.

The Source is immovable, the expansion part (or the extension of the source) is moving.

Now comes something that is not so easy to get in the material viewpoint:
The source and its extension are not "Separate".
Therefore everything is the Sun (or God when you switch the parable).
Explained in the way of thinking, this means that it is the Source that thinks and acts.

There is only the Sun and nothing else exists. The darkness is only a Space in which the Sun has not been expanded yet.

When a Sunbeam goes out of Sun, it ask the source for reinforcement, so that it can move.
The source is, then, sending another particle out, and this particle, when it moves, asks for more.
That is how a sunbeam is formed.

This is all simple. There is no complexity in it at all.

The complexity arises, when a human mind tries to explain all that, what is needed to make this work in material viewpoint only.
It is then when a complicated story starts to form.

You see, i have explained how one beam of light is formed. And this is all the same for all of them.
If you understand that the Sun is sending the light in all direction, the human mind may start to count and to see that there are 10.000.000.000.000 (and more) light beams.

If you look on the numbers, it only seems to be complex. If you know how one is made, you know it all.

As i have explained, a particle of the sun-beam is shining, just like the Sun, in all direction.
I want to use the term "Generation" to point where the "Adam" is, in this parable.

All of the first particles that come out of the sun is the 1st generation.
The 2nd generation is the radiation of the 1st gen.
The 3rd generation is the radiation of the 2nd.

Adam (in my viewpoint) was created in the 3rd generation. (it could be that it is the 2nd gen, but for this explanation it does not matter)
The "eve" is a creation of "adam", and was created in darkness.

The whole picture seems to be going from "Higher" to "Lower", and from "Faster" to "Slower".

The (S)lower it goes, there is more chance that a "Darkness" can be seen.
Darkness, as explained earlier, is only an empty, unoccupied space.
But in human understanding, darkness has double meaning.

Dark, for the light would mean it's death. Humans call it bad, sin, devil, death ...

When you say:

Quote:
Why did ... extended into a lesser knowing, and created my point of view, which knows less
If you have read and understood what i wrote above the quote, then the explanation is simple.
The knowledge has to be passed from one generation to the next. (It is the same on earth ...)

The lower it goes the slower the learning process.

When Adam created this universe (i call it the eve), he did not had all the knowledge which God has. (The knowledge was and still is in the process of transmitting)

Darkness is a Space. And only in Space can time exist. If you understand time as a delay, then you may understand why everything disappears here.

In this space all the stars were created, then the sun, then the earth, then humans, animals, insects and the lower lifeforms, atoms etc etc etc. (As above, so below. From higher to lower this time)

As long as Adam had the connection to God, he was in paradise, and so was the eve.

Then something happened. Something that normally should not happen.

I can only explain it like this: Adam got confused, and suddenly the Eve became his source.

It is easier to explain it in generations. The light, which is coming from adam, created the eve.
If adam is the 3rd generation, the eve would be the 4th.

Adam must have confused his own light as the source, and is now getting the 'strenght' or the "Light" or "Life" from this.

What is happening is basically a loop, where the 3rd generation is creating the 4th generation, but at almost the same time it is drawing the power to create from it.

That is the "Recycling".

The bible says "And a deep sleep fell upon adam". Humans usually sleep during the night time.
Night means the absence of light.

For adam, it means that he had horrific dreams. The human history can approve this.

The problem with humans is, that the learning is slow. And many do not want to learn.

You have to know that humans all together are Adam. Adam is dreaming each one of us.
But individually they/we do not know it.

I'll stop here, because this text getting a bit too long, and it is easy to get derailed.
Old 25-08-2021, 06:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Currently i do...
...derailed.
Thanks that was fun to read.

What you say sounds allot like a fractal, like the mandlebrott. Where all is unchanging, whole, complete, and infinite, but our perspective of our infinite being keeps on expanding and becoming more. We are all extending from Source into infinite depth and broadness.
And the further we go into specifics, zooming further in, the more deep and broad we expand our realisation. More new perspectives of the same infinite one and all. And how each generation supports the expansion of the next, into more and more and more specifics. More infinite variety.

But the specifics are actually an expansion of what was before. Yet, the specifics are often a new rendition of what was before. And since we expand so immensely and our consciousness is calculating at such high frequency, there is infinity co-creating with infinity at all times. Where there is so much newness in every single moment, endless new universes upon new universes and things are only going to keep on expanding. And yet stay the same. Because it is actually our realisation that is expanding. Even tho what is being realised actually already existed. But it required a perceiver/consciousness to translate/calculate that infinite existence, into realisation. Through focus/forgetfulness.

Which Source consciousness holds the furthest most expanded state of our eternal becoming/realising. And we can deviate or not, does not matter. But joy is when we don't deviate from the intended path or trajectory of least resistance. And expand as one with the intention of the whole. Yet they call it a straight path but sometimes the path of lesser resistance is actually spiralling, or vortexual. Because the vortex is what is most powerful/capable of recalibrating the consciousness back on track with the infinite intention of infinite wholeness of our infinite being and straight forward extending or expansion with zero resistance into our evermore inevitable further natural and effortless becoming.

Meaning, in complete embracement of and surrender into and allowing of the eternal journey of evermore natural and effortless becoming evermore here and now, all that exists, in zero resistance/expectation and infinite allowance of ever expanding natural and effortless eternal evermore allowed realisation. To accept each moment as absolutely new and the new realisation that is thus part of the whole of all.

How long did it take for us to reach this point? Endless time... So long that if we consciously knew, our body can't handle it. We have gone from beginning to end infinite times in infinite variations and there are infinite more to go. Endless.
We are actually using only a small portion of our greater non-physical Source Consciousness to zoom into this leading edge creation of physical time and space reality extension of our infinite being. So that other portions can zoom into other/different infinite directions aswell. Because there are infinite dimensions and ever expanding aswell. All the way to Source, which actually expands also through us. So Source also realises a greater version of itself evermore and more and more. To infinity and endless.

Which means also every moment means nothing compared to the next. As there will always be more.

And often things merge and blend to expand into more newness, more variety, more specificity and higher resolution also in broadness and of depth aswell.

However, this kind of feels meaningless to me. Very computer like. Like we are here just to expand variety. Even tho there is no destination... The journey is the only destination.

And then you say we forget because of Adam did something. We forget because we are expanding this particular life and its particular variety, and it requires a focus, a narrowing down of our perspective into this life in order to expand the infinity of our unique particular human being that we are. As we perceive ourselves to be singular, but that is the perspective of the zooming into our infinity of our broader greater non-physical consciousness into a smaller extended more specific and thus more deep and broad extension of more variety of our infinite being and becoming evermore here and now as all is one and one is all. And we return to our broader greater non-physical source consciousness perspective when we slumber.

But now here... In my human physical being and body in my here and now time and space reality. I completely disagree with God Source. Because it doesn't care about my life. Even tho it does care enough to live this life. And extend a portion of its breath/soul into my infinite being. But why? TO REALISE MORE. THE INFINITE ETERNAL MANTRA OF NON-PHYSICAL SOURCE IS MORE AND MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. MORE. How can it care about me, if if and I are ever expanding in definition. There is not even a source or I, if you consider this. So, it's just all seemingly pointless.

It doesn't seem to care about what is good or what is bad. It accepts everything evermore... Allows everything evermore... There is no good or bad from that perspective. Its all just variety, moreness. New rendition of duality, new combination of duality and 0's and 1's. Infinite expansion of moreness. Simply because. It doesn't even care what. It doesn't even need a why. It's just eternally expanding into evermore realisation of self, as the infinite and eternall all one one all.

Suffering evermore. Rejoicing evermore. And all the infinite things of evermore infinity.

Yet I keep want to ask, why? WHY?! Why all of this? It makes no sense! There is no point to any of it. You can't get it wrong and you will never get it done. You can dream of infinite things and then there will be more infinite things. But it never leads anywhere. There is no point where we say this is the worst, because there will always be worse. And there is no point where we say this is the best, because there will always be better. And we experience awful things, forget and move on. We experience great wonderful things and enjoy and it leads right back to the prime sin of adam and the snake. Innocence... Being so perfect that you trust the evil one.

Because it is all an illusion. And there seems to be no escape from it. Because it is all that there exists. And so, consciousness thus also has to be an illusion. Because it is what is zooming/extending into the evermore realisation of all of this infinite ever expanding illusions. The greatest reality/realisation is that it is all an illusion. And what does it do? It cannot do anything except accept all of it. And simply allow the eternal ever expanding illusion of existence and creation to unfold. Forevermore.

We can either allow. Or not allow and suffer our not allowing of it. Of our existence and its inseperability from the infinite one and allness that is all that exists here and now as all is one and one is all. Being and becoming evermore here and now. In according with our intention. That we create from non-physical source consciousness. And there seems to be no intention except the eternal expansion of our infinite being and becoming eternally here and now evermore.

Back on track. The new intention that Abraham remind us is of JOYFUL expansion. Yet they say that eternal joyful unfoldment is just a potential and also it's relative. And probably gonna last a heck of a long time, but at the end, I'm pretty sure a big pile horrendous awaits all of us at the end of all of that and they woulden't even deny that as they seem to have no way of knowing absolutely. And neither do I. Well... I am not in a position except to allow.

But it would be nice if I could find this joyful intention for joyful expansion. A joyful experience of a joyful life. And I cannot find it, because abraham says even in non-physical there is contrast, it is just so high frequency that it is "difference/variety". So that gives me the idea:

How you talk about the light. And it has to come down here. Reminds me of the rapture of next month september. I guess they think lowering vibration is good, we think highering is good. And we move on to a greater consciousness of reawakening back into the wholeness of all that we have become as all is one and one is all. Sure sounds nice, atleast something different and new, or well... More different than usual... In perspective. As every moment is new anyway. But I doubt there will be something very good there... And even the big newness will probably be same as every new here and now.
Otherwise there would be no reason why we coulden't find it here... God wasn't born yesterday I believe... Lol.

Would be much more nice if God was like, "hahaha there exists no suffering, it was a joke. Welcome back home." but cannot unexperience what has already been experienced. Cannot unexist, what has already existed. And since there is no room in non-existence for the things which do exist. I believe all the suffering on this planet will exists forever. But maybe a good thing will be realised out of it. Or from it. Probably just to be able to realise worse things... Duality sux.