Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-01-2022, 03:38 PM
Master

Inner Self

Something super extraordinary happened this morning... well, let's start with the last night. I suddenly felt this very profound love for God and the need to write a poem to express my love to God, I wrote in it like, I do not know, 10-20 minutes, everything flowed or was I who was actually flowing. With all honesty, I do not feel it was me who wrote it for I know the words came not from my mind but from deep within, hard to explain, I just know.

You can find here my poem, notice the "Voice":

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=142549

Now, the incredible thing, I woke up and fell back to sleep, 45 minutes that's how much it lasted from the moment I fell back to sleep to when I finally woke up.

Suddenly, I became conscious, fully conscious, wide awake. I am in this endless blackness, this endless void that looked very familiar. I knew my physical body was sleeping but was not sure where I am or what I am, I was just a presence, a point of awareness, that's the best I can describe this.

From this blackness a Voice emerges, it was MY Voice, then right away I knew, it is ME, it is MySelf, but how can this be, I am here and yet there is also me? Then I knew, I am within MySelf, the Voice is Me, it is my Inner Self, the Higher Self whatever the name used.

I must say, it was incredible to listen myself talking as if from outside myself, there were two me, the Inner Self and me, the human self.

It told me a ton of things, I asked so many questions, it had all the answers, the wisdom, the knowledge and the understanding... Too bad I can't remember I felt as if I am with my best friend, the only one in this whole universe who really knows me deeply and intimately . I remember that it told me many things about the nature of who I am, my universal history and things like that.

But I can remember the end of it, I think it was meant for me to remember the end so that I know it was real and it was true. It was time to finish "our" conversation and I said something like: How can I talk with you? How can I contact you? Will you be there? For when I am in my human consciousness it is very difficult to connect. then it told me something like: I am always with you, always by your side. I am always talking with you and you are always talking with me even if you are not aware of this. I am with you, I really am. When you call for me, I am there, I am already there, know this, I am, I really am.

Then our conversation ended and I woke up and I was speachless.... never have I had such an experience... never ever before...

Amazing.... really amazing...
Old 07-01-2022, 04:44 PM
Master

Beautiful, ThatMan!! Thank you for sharing
Old 07-01-2022, 05:31 PM
I love it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-01-2022, 06:13 PM
Master

Thank you @pixiedust and @Miss Hepburn!

I hope this is experience of mine is of help for those spiritual seekers out there.
Old 09-01-2022, 08:00 PM
Knower
Thanks for sharing, I think these inner experiences are a real blessing. Probably the messages that were forgotten still benefit you at an unconscious level.