Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 21-06-2013, 03:07 AM
gatito

Understanding Light Workers & Earth Angels

So I had to look both these things up on Google. And I'm still kinda confused!

I get that light workers and earth angels are both defined as people who want to help make the world a better place. But what's the difference between the two?

Also, is either of the two defined by a particular method of trying to help? Is it specific to using energy work and psychic powers? Or can it be any method?

And what about the strategy or focus? Is it specifically about trying to make people more enlightened and educating about spiritual matters? Or can it be about trying to create social justice and better political/economic systems... and doing things like social work, counseling, advocacy, etc.?

And aside from this slew of questions, I want to add an opinion about something, which is that I don't think one has to be born a light worker or earth angel. I think becoming one can be a choice that is made at any time in life! It can also be a choice that we turn our back on after having made it.
Old 22-06-2013, 01:49 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatito
So I had to look both these things up on Google. And I'm still kinda confused!

I get that light workers and earth angels are both defined as people who want to help make the world a better place. But what's the difference between the two?

I wouldn't get too caught up in labels. The thing to remember is that your purpose is unique to you, and you should strive to live by your ideals the best you can.

Quote:
Also, is either of the two defined by a particular method of trying to help? Is it specific to using energy work and psychic powers? Or can it be any method?

*See above: Each person has their own unique talent(s) that have been cultivated through the individual experience.

Quote:
And what about the strategy or focus? Is it specifically about trying to make people more enlightened and educating about spiritual matters? Or can it be about trying to create social justice and better political/economic systems... and doing things like social work, counseling, advocacy, etc.?

You can't enlightened people. Chances are, a person trying to enlighten someone else, isn't very enlightened themselves. You can however plant the seed for their own spiritual emergence. When the human condition starts to question itself we get to the true heart of the matter. This is done through thesis and anti-thesis. For example, if a person believes in Intelligent Design, offer them Evolution, or vice versa. Simple example, but you get the point.

Quote:
And aside from this slew of questions, I want to add an opinion about something, which is that I don't think one has to be born a light worker or earth angel. I think becoming one can be a choice that is made at any time in life! It can also be a choice that we turn our back on after having made it.

We all ascend to the potential that is within us. Much like the seed has a potential to grow into a plant, humanity has the blueprint to become and do great things. Again, don't get too caught up in labels here.

However, if I can offer one personal slant, and be guilty of doing what I said not to, I'd say that Lightworkers are born into their role and are evolved souls chosen for a particular line of work. Everybody has goodness in them, but the Lightworker's purpose is woven into their DNA.

But...forget what I just said in the last paragraph. It's not what you are, but what you do.
Old 22-06-2013, 09:54 PM
gatito

Thanks for your reply! It helps clarifies things. I don't consider myself a light worker or earth angel, but I do try to do the work of earth angels! I'm always delighted to meet others who are committed to the same! So - nice to meet you.
Old 25-07-2013, 07:06 PM
cheeneka

Hi,

I believe we all come from love and we are all love. That would mean that we are all angels and light workers. We are all on different paths and that is why some people seem to be more gifted than others. I think a real light worker or angel would never want anyone to know who they are. They would realise that they are not here for self gain but to love and teach.
love
Gismo
Old 28-07-2013, 09:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gismo

I think a real light worker or angel would never want anyone to know who they are. They would realise that they are not here for self gain but to love and teach.
love
Gismo

I'm not sure why I would never want anyone to know that I am a real earth angel especially if I was trying to help teach and guide them spiritually. Whatever/Whoever you are should be embraced. If anything letting a person know can help you love and teach. You are sharing a deep part of yourself. If they know you are an earth angel or a light-worker they know part of the reason you were put on this earth was to help others. You have a gift, skills, and are educated from experience. It isn't self gain, but it is a form of validation and truth. I think of it as being a school teacher in some sense. A student listens closer to a teacher and is more likely to retain what they learned since the student knows that the teacher has been trained to educate compared to some random person on the school bus.
Old 28-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Knower

We are all here to help make the Earth a better place and to help eachother on our journey. Labels and names do not matter. What matters is what we do while we are here and that we harm no one or no living being.
Old 28-07-2013, 09:50 PM
LadyImpreza1111

I just responded to your questions by adding my responses in bold print.

Both light workers and earth angels share a common purpose when working in the best interest of humanity, but light workers are people who work for light who may or may not be on their last lifetime. Earth angels or ascended masters on the other hand are like people who have graduated from college or something. They don't necessarily have to come back, but they choose to. Often they are the ones who are tested probably more than those who are/are not on their last lifetime and it is still for their own soul's growth.

I think anything that just works in the best interest of others applies. You don't necessarily have to be a psychic to do it. Lets say for example a lawyer chooses to do a lot of pro bono work, or doctors will go to underdeveloped countries to help those who might not be able to afford medical care.

I think everyone is on their own journey towards enlightenment and its not always necessarily one person's job to educate others although some will do that anyway. I totally agree though that people like social workers and counselors can work for light, though that might be difficult if it comes to politics.

People choose to be lightworkers or earth angels before the incarnation begins. It's not something people choose later on if it wasn't a choice they made before they were born. They can only exercise their free will even if it can take them in a totally different direction than the path they charted for themselves in the first place.
Old 28-07-2013, 09:57 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetalWings
I'm not sure why I would never want anyone to know that I am a real earth angel especially if I was trying to help teach and guide them spiritually. Whatever/Whoever you are should be embraced. If anything letting a person know can help you love and teach. You are sharing a deep part of yourself. If they know you are an earth angel or a light-worker they know part of the reason you were put on this earth was to help others. You have a gift, skills, and are educated from experience. It isn't self gain, but it is a form of validation and truth. I think of it as being a school teacher in some sense. A student listens closer to a teacher and is more likely to retain what they learned since the student knows that the teacher has been trained to educate compared to some random person on the school bus.

People who are truly earth angels are going to come to earth for a distinct purpose without expecting people to know who they are. If someone feels the need to tell people they are an earth angel, then it stops becoming about their purpose and more about a label and recognition which seems to undermine the real reason why they are here. Most people can easily recognize them but that doesn't mean they choose to broadcast who/what they are. Its like they are supposed to work undercover or something.

...................Like ninjas.
Old 29-07-2013, 03:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyImpreza1111
People who are truly earth angels are going to come to earth for a distinct purpose without expecting people to know who they are. If someone feels the need to tell people they are an earth angel, then it stops becoming about their purpose and more about a label and recognition which seems to undermine the real reason why they are here. Most people can easily recognize them but that doesn't mean they choose to broadcast who/what they are. Its like they are supposed to work undercover or something.

...................Like ninjas.

It isn't just a label if that is who you are. I'm not saying someone should be like, "I'm this... so you have to listen to me, I'm always right." Nor am I saying that people should expect who you are. If they are spiritually developed I know they will see it. I'm also not saying to tell everyone one you met but if it is fitting then there is no harm. It isn't like I am a secret agent with set rules to follow other than not causing harm to others. People have always came up to me for guidance and it isn't something I just blurt out. When I have told people most people say something of the lines, "well that makes sense!" I'm always happy to help and I enjoy teaching and guiding so much that I'm currently in school to be an educator. But when it comes to spirituality I see no harm in stating what you are spiritually nor taking some pride. When I say pride, I mean it as pride in your true self, who you are. I don't understand why being undercover is the way to go. It shouldn't be some big secret. You aren't saying you are better than someone, just saying you are here to help them as much as you can. If you tell someone they know that you are there to share your love and light, and you are more than happy to because you are an earth angel. You were put on this earth for that sole reason. Yes I am a real earth angel, a spiritual being, and I do not believe that it should be a hidden truth. Unless Spirit is leaving me out on some really important information. I'm sorry if I seem rude at all, I just really don't agree.
Old 29-07-2013, 10:50 AM
cheeneka

Hi,

In my opinion and it is all just opinion. Spirit reality is oneness, there is no I am. Love is energy not individual. If we communicate with spirit by telepathy and thoughts are waves of energy, then they are anonymous, there is no way to tell who I am is. So I am is all of spirit not one angel or guide or spirit.
love
Gismo