Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 17-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Master
Remedy for anxiety attacks - found.

I have found a couple of remedies for anxiety and panic attacks. That awful feeling when it seems reality is breaking down and the future is black - with no hope to speak of.

The remedies are two flower remedies. The first one is Flower Essence Services (FES) "Scotch Broom". The second one is Australian Bush Flower Remedy "Sunshine Wattle".

Both of these remedies deal with fear of the future, when it seems that nothing but wrong is going to happen and that there is no hope. Check them online to see the specific symptoms they deal with.

Ever since I started taking them my daily anxiety has been reduced by half. The horrible and nasty edge to my fear has gone away. I feel more reassured, calm and confident.

I whole heartedly recommend that people who suffer from anxiety and panic attacks check these two remedies out. They can be bought online from Flower Essence retailers.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 20-03-2013, 02:41 AM
Master
These remedies have relaxed me so much that I feel like a slob now. They really are having a remarkable effect on me. Tension which I did not know was there is easing away. I've only been taking them for two weeks, so I'm very curious what the long term benefits are going to be. I shall persevere with them.

Old 08-04-2013, 12:15 AM
Master
Hello Honza,
I have rememdies too...aryuvedic ones and hawthorne extract (Gaia brand).
They do bring out a lot, but the end result is good.
I suspect they are stronger as they more fortify you to deal with whatever, and to handle the seepage (or flooding) as it is released, so they are probably not quite the same as the ones you are using. But the Hawthorne extract is a powerful relaxant!

I may check into those you mention to see if I can find high quality veg glycerin extracts.
The alcohol base most use feels like a rusty nail tearing through my system.
Couldn't they just use Jameson's or something as a base for the capful or spoonful you need?

Anyway, press on and keep us posted!
If you want more info on the ayurvedic ones, I can post them. There are several good blends from Himalaya.

Cheers!
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 08-04-2013, 07:27 AM
missrachel300

Keep us updated on your experience with those remedies.

I take regular prescription meds for those problems, and they work very well for me.... cant do without them.... but I know they aren't for everyone.

Nice to hear about other alternatives.
Old 14-04-2013, 06:22 AM
Eonnn84

I was on prescribed medication for years and had tried a whole range of different types. Whilst taking them the anxiety was still quite high and if anything they just numbed or dulled my senses. It got to a stage where the anxiety was increasing and becoming worse and the only way out was to stop taking the prescribed medication for it. After I did this the anxiety returned to more manageable levels although it is still with me today it is much lower and more tolerable.

I have tried the bach flower essences although they are very effective the relief is short-lived. At first I might get relief for up to an hour but after a while it got to a point where the relief only lasted a few seconds.

So now I am working on it through nutrition + supplements, exercise and gradual exposure to things that make me anxious. I have also just started taking a homeopathic remedy called natrum muriaticum. I really hope it works, if not I will look at other natural approaches because conventional medicine doesn't work for me it just makes things worse.
Old 14-04-2013, 08:49 AM
Master

A thoughtful post, dear Honza. I hope these natural remedies help people to cope.
Life can be 'too much' at times for the best of us.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 14-04-2013, 09:58 AM
Master

Wow, that's great! I've had anxiety and panic disorder problems in the past. Someone suggested a Bach remedy and I tried it. I became nauseated and had a terrible burning sensation in my chest! So not a wonderful experience and I tossed the bottle.

I have used a Standard Process product in the past too and it helped immensely. I believe it was Min-chex. I have high regard for Standard Process products.
Old 14-04-2013, 03:07 PM
I love Standard Process and Nutri-West, even more!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-04-2013, 12:02 PM
Master
Thanks for all the posts! I just found them.

The news is that the "Scotch Broom" and "Sunshine Wattle" have almost completely stopped my anxiety. I used up about 5 bottles of each over a month or so and the anxiety has almost completely gone away.

The thing about flower remedies is that they can provoke a reaction as the healing starts. If you have an adverse reaction to them it means the remedies are WORKING! You need to carry on and work through the problem.

They are very powerful healers.

Old 19-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Eonnn84

Funny, I still have a bottle of the bach flower essence rescue remedy spray. I just read the ingredients and it says contains homeopathic ingredients and ethanol, although it says made by original bach methods but this is essentially the same process used to make homeopathic remedies.

I did some more research into homeopathy and basically they dilute the substance so much that there is little or no trace of the original substance in it. They explain this away by saying it retains "water memory" and although I believe in water memory I do not believe it works this way.

The scientific experiments conducted by Masuru Emoto proving the existence of water memory showed that water retains memory yes but it showed that thoughts and vibration change the memory state. In other words, the water memory can change and be influenced by thought which can over-ride it's original memory. The other fact is these experiments didn't show the effects this type of water had on the body, whether the memory remains when it mixes with our own bodily fluids.

I looked up the bach method and it relies completely on homeopathy practice so it's more likely the ethanol (100% pure alchohol) that is giving people the temporary relief!

I work in a laboratory and can tell you that simply sniffing a beaker of pure ethanol will get you drunk! In this case it would be diluted but still powerful enough to give that temporary relief. If you look up bach method or bach flower remedies on wikipedia you will see what I mean. It even says that the 'essence' derived from the plant is tasteless, so what you taste when you spray the remedy in your mouth is really the ethanol!