Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 03-11-2020, 10:32 PM
Master
I am content

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 03-11-2020, 10:32 PM
Master
I am humble

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 05-11-2020, 11:43 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I have a special deli down the street that makes the best. I'll be at your door in an hour.
I am spoilt.... With the delicious deli soup... I need to nearly drop dead more often LOL... !!!!
Old 05-11-2020, 11:46 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
I am humble
I am thrilled that you are ... Honoured , content , humble.... What more could a mamma wish for her child !... Where's me flowers by the way LOL...
Old 05-11-2020, 03:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
I am spoilt.... With the delicious deli soup... I need to nearly drop dead more often LOL... !!!!

I am thrilled you didn't drop dead.

If I knew all it would take was some deli soup...........

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 09-11-2020, 03:21 AM
Master
Angel1

For a special person........

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 09-11-2020, 03:46 AM
Master
Quote:
I am thrilled that you are ... Honoured , content , humble.... What more could a mamma wish for her child !... Where's me flowers by the way LOL...
Sorry mum. I got lost in my backyard. However, on my travels, I picked some native flowers for you.

Old 09-11-2020, 06:33 AM
Elfin

Thank you so much boys for the beautiful flowers. I Am going to share them with Deb if you don't mind as she had been going through medical procedures too and in a lot of discomfort.... Deb... I would have sent you a picture of flowers, but I don't know how!!! .... I've taken a screenshot of these two so I can look at them in my photos to cheer me up.
Old 09-11-2020, 06:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you so much boys for the beautiful flowers. I Am going to share them with Deb if you don't mind as she had been going through medical procedures too and in a lot of discomfort.... Deb... I would have sent you a picture of flowers, but I don't know how!!! .... I've taken a screenshot of these two so I can look at them in my photos to cheer me up.

You make me feel so good ..... by calling me boy.

I am glad you liked them.

Old 09-11-2020, 07:57 AM
Master
Quote: