Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 25-06-2022, 09:42 PM
Seeker

Color My last incarnation?

I went through a very serious spiritual emergence two years ago that included dark nights of the soul. There were mystic characteristics to it as well, and I heard voices and saw visions during the whole ordeal. These voices told me that I have been around for a very long time and that this is the first life where I haven't killed anyone, and that this is my last incarnation before moving on, only they won't tell me where I am to go. Maybe they don't know or were instructed not to speak of it, I do not know. Now I am scared to death that I am going to have to pay for atrocities that I feel I didn't commit, even though all those lives share the same soul with me. What do I think now?
Old 26-06-2022, 03:35 PM
Seeker

Color

Very cute. I like the humour!
Old 26-06-2022, 08:06 PM
Administrator
Every thing has a consequence but that does not mean that what you saw will transpire your life is not set in stone.
we all have free will,
I wouldn't worry to much about what you think your life will turn out to be
just enjoy the experience.

Namaste
Old 26-06-2022, 09:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shari
I went through a very serious spiritual emergence two years ago that included dark nights of the soul. There were mystic characteristics to it as well, and I heard voices and saw visions during the whole ordeal. ... What do I think now?
That sounds serious. You need to relax, then refocus.

Important: what you believe causes what you experience. In know that it is difficult, but you have to put aside your fears, because they cause you to experience frightening situations. There is nobody out there to get you, but your own fears.

Good luck!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-06-2022, 08:42 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shari
Now I am scared to death that I am going to have to pay for atrocities that I feel I didn't commit, even though all those lives share the same soul with me. What do I think now?
There are a lot of contradictions in Spirituality that I have never been able to figure out, and all this compartmentalising doesn't help. Like this one. The narrative goes that when we reincarnate we choose our Life's experiences, whatever shape or form they may be. So for the sake of argument, what if you did kill someone and there was a Karmic Agreement between you? What if, in Spirit, one of your Soul Group needed the experience of being killed?

One of your Soul Group needs to have a 'bad experience' in order for them to grow Spiritually, and if they don't their Spiritual growth will be will be 'stunted' and they'll have to learn that lesson in another Life. What do you do?

This is my last incarnation and I'm in a similar situation, but if if you're moving on doesn't that imply that everything has been resolved? Are you 'allowed' to move on with unresolved issues?
Old 28-06-2022, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
The narrative goes that when we reincarnate we choose our Life's experiences, whatever shape or form they may be.
This is where I would highly recommend the extensive research of Rob Schwartz. :)
If you don't get one of his books ...maybe watch a youtube interview...there are many.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-06-2022, 09:18 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This is where I would highly recommend the extensive research of Rob Schwartz. :)
If you don't get one of his books ...maybe watch a youtube interview...there are many.
I'm not familiar with Rob Schwartz himself but I've seen so much material that talks about the same thing, but its worth a gander anyway. Thank you.
Old 29-06-2022, 07:33 PM
Seeker

Thank you!
Old 29-06-2022, 07:35 PM
Seeker

Thanks for your insight!
Old 29-06-2022, 08:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Thanks for the reference.

I found an interview from 2013 on his website: https://yoursoulsplan.com/
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.