Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 22-06-2022, 06:02 AM
Tedmil

How to make this connection

I've been put in charge of taking my employer's papers to be notorized. It's easy way to get an added bonus each week. I've only been doing this a few weeks. In that time, I found what looks to be a strong mutal attraction.

The problem this particular business is fast-paced and it's not covient for any socializing. I've considered simply asking her out, and if I wasn't bounded by my employer that's what I would do.

Everytime, I get the papers notorized, they use the ID to verify. She's seen my ID twice. I hoped since she seen my address that she might write me a letter but seems most unreasonable. Anyone have any suggestions?
Old 22-06-2022, 04:39 PM
Guide
Are there any rules against dating customers at your business? If so, walk away and leave her alone. If not, ask her out. It is possible that she would say no, but asking will clear the air and you are fantasizing and making yourself crazy wondering why she hasn't written you. Probably she is not interested. Ask and find out. Too many people spend way too much time in their heads and not enough talking face to face. Living in your head like this, making assumptions, etc is how stalkers get started.
Old 23-06-2022, 01:40 AM
Tedmil

I have no clue if that business has any specific rules against their employees dating custumers. I thought it would be slim to none that she'd write me. I know if the roles were reversed and I knew her address, there is no way I'd write her, too intrusive.
Old 23-06-2022, 03:03 AM
Knower

Just ask her if she'd like to go for a coffee? Simple, direct, doesn't take too much time and you'll learn quickly whether she's interested.
Old 24-06-2022, 01:42 AM
Tedmil

I asked for her number and she said that she couldn't give that. Every time I've successfully asked out anyone in custumer service they always gave a similar initial reply and blushed just like she did. However, in this case, I'm bound by my job so I left it at that. Maybe she needs time to consider the idea. However, I won't mention it again unless she brings it up.
Old 24-06-2022, 05:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
I asked for her number and she said that she couldn't give that.
It seems reasonable that she is unwilling to give her personal contact details to a relative stranger.

Perhaps you could simply ask her out for a coffee, as Empowers suggests. If she says no then let go of it. She knows you are interested and maybe one day she will change her mind.

Peace
Old 27-06-2022, 04:16 AM
Tedmil

It's good advice. I wasn't certain that I was going to try anything. On that particular visit, there was just a couple of customer so it was an ideal chance. I dealt with her on a handful of times and she had always been confidant. However, on that occasion, she seemed nervous from the very start and that rattled my attempt.

So far everytime I went to that business, I just happened to be tired. Yet ever since my attempt, I've noticed my energy level has increased. It's seems oodd, my plan so far has effectively failed so I should be down not up. Has anyone here had a similar increase in energy after a failed plan?
Old 27-06-2022, 10:10 AM
Knower

I would say the energy is from movement forward, regardless of the outcome.
Old 27-06-2022, 10:19 AM
Master
You expect her to write a letter to a customer while you don't even dare ask her out for a coffee?
Her writing a letter to a customer could lead to harassment charges, and apart from that no woman is going to chase after a man like that. Plus, letters are out of style.

Also, what makes you think the attraction is mutual? Do you know she's single?
In any case, you got to take the lead on this, not wait and expect her to solve your problem for you. Just ask her out for a coffee.
Old 28-06-2022, 02:04 AM
Tedmil

Maybe the energy is from moving forward. However, I can't think of any other examples from my past. The closest would be indifference.

I don't expect her to write me a letter. I said it was most unreasonable that the chance would be slim to none. I don' t dare ask her out for coffee? That's silly. I already asked her for number, asking her out for coffee would be just as easy.

Why I think the attraction is mutual? The eyes never lie. Also, she was suddenly nervous when I'd only been concerned about doing business. I have no idea if she's single. I did take the lead. The ball is in her court. I'll be happy to ask her out to coffee, but she has to show me some posive indication.