Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-03-2022, 09:21 AM
Master

I am curious to know more about how your mother talked to you BigJohn.
Old 15-03-2022, 10:00 AM
hazada guess

As am I.
Old 15-03-2022, 01:26 PM
Master
My Mother just talked to me. It sounded like a regular voice but from a distance away in the room. When I was in 7th grade, I began hearing a voice that sounded so real and from a distance, that at times, I actually thought it was real.

Sometimes the voice I normally hear, I hear from a distance, especially if it is giving me a warning.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-03-2022, 01:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Direct communication from a 'dead' loved one is not - of course - a sign!

Signs are ways that loved ones try to show their survival and generally is carried out because direct communication isn't possible. I suggest to readers that for the vast majority of us direct communication doesn't often happen. If it were otherwise this thread wouldn't have much meaning and the millions of words written about survival would be superfluous and pointless.

Those able to 'hear from' loved ones without needing outside assistance are exceedingly fortunate. For them there is not the agony of wondering where their loved one has gone after death and whether they will ever be seen again. But for most of us that ain't gonna happen.

BUT it's often said our loved ones may try desperately to signal they are around and we just don't recognise the signals they send. Kinda hard for us when we don't see anything out of the ordinary or don't attribute it to a loved one's actions! But when such actions do get recognised it can bring great relief.

Accounts detail all manner of signs. Some are very noticeable, particularly electric/electronic ones but such may also be thought to be faulty equipments - lights going on and off unaccountably; cell-phones working in bizarre ways and/or displaying odd messages; computer screens lighting up; vaccum cleaners switching on and even burning out when they're not being used.

All those types of sign have been reported and without doubt there will be a whole bunch more. Folk who get 'em and recognize 'em for the reason they were intended are doubly blessed but for the rest of us it's not the case.
Old 15-03-2022, 03:26 PM
Knower

(To asearcher) thanks, I think meditation is probably my safe area to "BE".

(To native spirit) thanks,. Dreaming, feeling, smelling, I sometimes like to "think" that my wonderful deceased mother is touching my head.

(To bigjohn) you have a wonderful gift/ability/understanding how your dear mother had reached out to you by speaking directly to you and you understood her voice without any fear in your heart I think that is the best way (or sign) that you were able to find comfort.

(To busby) thanks for being all ears to bigjohn.

(To astralsuzy) thanks for being all ears to bigjohn.

(To hazada.guess) thanks for being all ears to bigjohn.

(To bobjob) indeed, bobjob, I understand that I must have put it a wrong word of "sign" in my original first post of this thread when it's really basically for those who are clueless and desperate to hear from their loved ones who had died, that would be approximately 90% of us still in pain, grief, clueless etc where there's a group of only 10% of naturally born/gifted mediums/psychics etc . probably percepted the word "sign" in another different meaning/description/explanation. I think that I am trying to say is for those rest of us still (newbies) do have an unexplainable pain in our hearts towards our deceased loved ones and unable to understand the whole picture or the entire purpose of afterlife/spirit world/other side/astral plane/heaven etc.
Old 15-03-2022, 03:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave-Soul
I think that I am trying to say is for those rest of us still (newbies) do have an unexplainable pain in our hearts towards our deceased loved ones and unable to understand the whole picture or the entire purpose of afterlife/spirit world/other side/astral plane/heaven etc.
Please don't think I don't get it - been there, done that, worn the Tee shirt 'til it dropped off my back!

I'm only one small step removed from you newbies with pain in their hearts. I get that and for 30 odd years I've tried - often without success - to point folk in a direction where they may find similar comfort understanding what goes on 'behind the scenes'.

I was exceedingly fortunate that I was helped make my first steps and it's what I now try to do by helping others make theirs. Once you've begun your personal journey of discovery it's not necessarily as tough as making that first step followed by the next few.

But the path may not be the one you were thinking so it can pay to keep an eye open for alternative directions. Those may have waymarkers which aren't all that clear and you may have to try steps in one direction before returning to a point where another one begins - and then you can try a few steps on that one to see if it's a better trail.
Old 15-03-2022, 03:55 PM
Knower

Big hug to bobjob.
Old 15-03-2022, 05:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob

EXCERPT

Direct communication from a 'dead' loved one is not - of course - a sign!

Once more your knack of discrediting anything I say is once more displayed. LOL!

If it is not a sign, then what is it?
To me, it was a really nice sign.

By the way, what ways have loved ones sent you a sign?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-03-2022, 08:51 PM
Ascender

My brother woke me up with the smell of tuna fish and coffee the day after he passed. It was gawdawful early am and my bedroom is upstairs at the other end of the house from the kitchen. No one else was up. He had cancer of the tongue and the last 6 months of his life he ate via gastric tube, not by mouth, so it was fitting that he showed up with breakfast. I just wish he'd waited for a more decent hour.
Old 15-03-2022, 09:32 PM
Master
Tuna fish and coffee is not something I would try....... but now that you mentioned, who knows, maybe I will.

A least he got your attention and..... you got the message.