Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 18-09-2020, 11:10 AM
Experiencer
I had a walk-in soul and now she is gone. I am lost and need help!

Hi everyone!

I need help, here's my story, and thanks for reading!!!!

I had serious trouble in my life 8 years ago, I was at my wits end with my life, and I had run across the notion of a soul exchange. So I found a soul practitioner who performed a soul exchange for me. I didn't realize this until just recently, but my walk-in had been present with me for the last 8 years. She took the driver seat, and I took the back seat, but I wasn't aware of her presence until now.

She is an Angel from the 7th dimension. She carried me through many tough life experiences that I personally may not have survived, including an abusive marriage.

My walk-in soul was recently asked by the Lord (literally) to be a spokesperson for the Lord and to remove demons from people who are suffering.

I am a channel/medium, and this was the request that was made of her/me.

However, my original soul did not want this path and therefore, asked to come back, live life out, and to have freedom of choice.

So the soul exchange was made again, and now I am back fully within my body without the Angel soul helping me anymore. And I am LOST.

She was SO strong, SO confident and SO incredibly amazing, full of light, love and hope, and I don't feel half as strong of a person as she was, nor as enlightened.

I wish she could come back, but I chose a different path, and she cannot. She can help me here and there, but she cannot come back into my body.

Supposedly, I am an earth Angel myself, as I've been told by my Angels and Spirit Guides.

But now I don't know how to be strong and confident like my walk-in was. And I am still dealing with an abusive marriage, but now all on my own. Once I returned fully into my body, I felt like a pretty different person. It 's the old yet new me, if that makes any sense.

So I am rediscovering who I am all over again.

And my husband? He has improved VASTLY because I've put down my foot and almost left him, but a large part of me wants to leave him again, despite major improvements and changes I see in the abusive behaviors. He is also very loving, sweet, generous and kind to me as well.

My real question is-- how do I get back to who I am/was AFTER having had a walk-in soul for the last 8 years? How do I rediscover myself? How do I be as strong, as enlightened, and as amazing as my walk-in was?
Old 02-11-2020, 06:19 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
My real question is-- how do I get back to who I am/was AFTER having had a walk-in soul for the last 8 years? How do I rediscover myself? How do I be as strong, as enlightened, and as amazing as my walk-in was?

I can't answer for you, but can provide a perspective. You think the walk-in isn't you, and you are mistaken. The walk in is you and always will be. You are most likely a fractal of her and she is trying to develop you because any gains that you make will be gains made for her.

https://cdn.gamer-network.net/2018/u...reenshot-1.jpg

In this mathematical concept, of a rpg game, you play as 3 characters that makeup who you are in this reality. Each one is at a different level and any one can become the driver for the group. Any gains made by any character will raise your overall stats in the game.

As a spiritual practitioner, it is recommended to think of yourself as a collective, all the while remembering that some people purposely choose to ignore this part of themselves because they choose to experience a reality where only a singular ego exists. It is also important to remember that some player have thousands, if not more, of egos, otherwise known as characters, that represents who they are within a lifetime.
Old 02-11-2020, 03:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
I can't answer for you, but can provide a perspective. You think the walk-in isn't you, and you are mistaken. The walk in is you and always will be. You are most likely a fractal of her and she is trying to develop you because any gains that you make will be gains made for her.

https://cdn.gamer-network.net/2018/u...reenshot-1.jpg

In this mathematical concept, of a rpg game, you play as 3 characters that makeup who you are in this reality. Each one is at a different level and any one can become the driver for the group. Any gains made by any character will raise your overall stats in the game.

As a spiritual practitioner, it is recommended to think of yourself as a collective, all the while remembering that some people purposely choose to ignore this part of themselves because they choose to experience a reality where only a singular ego exists. It is also important to remember that some player have thousands, if not more, of egos, otherwise known as characters, that represents who they are within a lifetime.

Thank you!!! So are you talking about soul aspects? I've heard of there being various soul aspects within one oversoul, which can live in different dimensions, but which are all a part of the one SOUL. Sounds like that may be what you're talking about.

If not, regardless, it's comforting to hear!!! Thanks so much.
Old 18-11-2020, 06:35 PM
Master

I just read this again... only now realized I have to respond in order to try to help you. I can’t do it for you. But I can suggest it to you.

Kindness is a must have. Be gentle to yourself and others. Then, right then, process EVERYTHING that had happened. Survive with kindness. And strengthen by processing... this path was yours already. You have walked it. I know there is more to offer from my side, but God knows where and when it belongs.

Kindness,

Cosmic Wonder

Gentleness and much love to you my dear. Survive gently.
Old 18-11-2020, 06:46 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I just read this again... only now realized I have to respond in order to try to help you. I can’t do it for you. But I can suggest it to you.

Kindness is a must have. Be gentle to yourself and others. Then, right then, process EVERYTHING that had happened. Survive with kindness. And strengthen by processing... this path was yours already. You have walked it. I know there is more to offer from my side, but God knows where and when it belongs.

Kindness,

Cosmic Wonder

Gentleness and much love to you my dear. Survive gently.

Thank you.

Kindness has been my middle name, all of my life. However, being SO nice, I have allowed myself to be abused by multiple abusers. I believe in kindness, yes.... but now I am in a protective mode. I cannot be SO nice anymore. I've been far too open to too many toxic types of people, who then have trampled on me, used and abused me. No more.

So while I believe in acts of kindness and in kindness overall, I also believe in self protection. That's where I need to be right now. Self protective and with strong boundaries.

I need to be kind most of all to myself.

Hugs and blessings to you.
Old 18-11-2020, 06:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Thank you.

Kindness has been my middle name, all of my life. However, being SO nice, I have allowed myself to be abused by multiple abusers. I believe in kindness, yes.... but now I am in a protective mode. I cannot be SO nice anymore. I've been far too open to too many toxic types of people, who then have trampled on me, used and abused me. No more.

So while I believe in acts of kindness and in kindness overall, I also believe in self protection. That's where I need to be right now. Self protective and with strong boundaries.

I need to be kind most of all to myself.

Hugs and blessings to you.

Moderate it, don’t be too compulsive indeed!
Old 18-11-2020, 07:14 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Moderate it, don’t be too compulsive indeed!

Yes........

Old 19-11-2020, 07:34 AM
Master

I’m glad I brought this up again. Thank you asearcher
Old 19-11-2020, 12:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi Love Water,

Think you are meant to feel lost and find your own strenght and your own path instead of the other one taking the driver seat, even though I understand it must be very hard.

I can see with myself that I have a dependent streak, especially in a past life relationship. I was so kind I lost track of who I was plus having a difficult time dealing with ex husband's bad temper (by his own admission he had that although on seeing pics of him I thought he looks so nice and charming, I am hoping my memories are so wrong. They weren't. Family made jokes and others of his bad temper in the past. He himself admitting to having that. Too police involved at a stage. I found police record too of his arrest. I would have these past life memories when I was a teenager myself and I was shaken by them and tried to tell myself 1000 yet 1000 more times "just imagination", "Just imagination", "from some movie, from some movie"). My own fault in that life is that I had installed in him a fear that I was leaving him while he did not do that to me. A person acting that superior, bossy is in reality feeling the opposite, it is not the right confidence to have and how to treat others the way he did.

Pain often pushes us forward. Trust your own strenght.

It sounds to me as it is worth pursuing that your husband and you go into counseling. Not just to try to save the marriage, but to regardless that he will learn to behave in a different way when he loses his temper,for his sake too. That way too if you decide to split he will be nicer to deal with? You will be able to be more friends. It will be a good thing for you both, I think? From what you wrote before he was open to terapy.

There is another thing to temper. He is not indifferent to you. It just comes out the wrong way.

It's positive to read he can be that loving and wonderful too.

Even if you split in the end because you don't love him like a wife no more it is still possible to feel a different kind of love and to have a good ending, but I think with his temper he needs the tools from the terapy.

From my understanding he has not crossed the line and gotten physically abusive towards you, but I understand the mental abuse and perhaps too the underlying threat of physical abuse is difficult enough if that is shown, and mental abuse.

Thank you for your input and suggestions.

Right now, it is very difficult to find my own way. I am at sea in a tiny boat being tossed around by the stormy waves, with the surrounding fog clouding my vision.

I am trying to be strong, and perhaps that is the point - to make me much stronger.

I gave up on the notion of couples therapy with my husband because I don't care to try and salvage the relationship. I just want out. He has tamed some of his behaviors lately, including the yelling, so it's been more tolerable at least, though there is still abuse present. And no, he has not hit me or anything like that.
Old 28-11-2020, 05:48 AM
Knower

Quote:

Pretend you are her, you kind of are. She showed you a new way to think, a new way to be, you have that and always will. She's not gone, in a sense. But truly, you have nothing less than what you had when she was braided. Fully embody what you learned.