Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 05-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Administrator
Full Moon Energies

WHAT HAPPENS ON A FULL MOON ?

The Full Moon represents a peek. The Sun and Moon at this stage are opposite signs, some feel and energy passing between them. Many feel uplifted at the Full Moon times.

When one has set in play on the New Moon what one wants to bring into one’s life the Full Moon gives one the chance to release them to Spirit. Its time for the Universe to work on bringing them to reality.

Often one will meditate nightly as the Moon travels through the phases it goes on to becoming the Full Moon. Adding energy to what one wants to bring forth. Keeping always with the same set forth goals, and seeing a clear path to getting there. This can be done with prayer.

One has to always bear in mind that one is a part of the Universe and that you move with that Universe and the Moon and its cycle. Remembering that Spirit is always a part of ye and that ye are in control of ye’s experiences and can make things real.

It too helps to keep a Moon Journal of dreams of images found in meditations to reflect on. To see where one has come from start to finish. To see what might have come to be reality.

Remember always if it does not work first time out there are many more chances in the year to try again.

Lynn

Old 03-08-2022, 03:58 AM
Bambo

Thank you Lynn,excellent thread!!

I often notice people act strangely when a full moon happens like they cannot handle the energy.... Do you ever notice things like this?

I do notice along the seashore bigger waves during a full moon for sure......

I do think it brings alot of chances for things but many dont realise it..

EDIT:

I just saw your other thread also!

www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4034
Old 30-10-2022, 04:02 AM
Master
lunar trivia

we're 3/4 water and moon raises the tides and affects our moods, especially PMS as its linked to menstruation, fertility and rabbits making more rabbits every month.... the original calendar since prehistoric times is lunar

the bulge on planet earth is caused by moon
and moon came out of the earth's body

so much more, I've always been fascinated by the moon
especially three last three days to full moon
Old 07-09-2023, 08:49 PM
Seeker

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
we're 3/4 water and moon raises the tides and affects our moods, especially PMS as its linked to menstruation, fertility and rabbits making more rabbits every month.... the original calendar since prehistoric times is lunar

the bulge on planet earth is caused by moon
and moon came out of the earth's body

so much more, I've always been fascinated by the moon
especially three last three days to full moon

When I think of the song "It's Only A Paper Moon" it gives me joy of insight and a calmness regarding full moons.
Old 09-09-2023, 10:03 PM
Dude111

Full moons are best for doing many things as the energy is the strongest...
Old 28-10-2023, 09:29 PM
Ascender
What are your plans for tonights full moon...?
Old 01-11-2023, 05:11 PM
Guide
Quote:
It too helps to keep a Moon Journal of dreams of images found in meditations to reflect on.
I've never thought of keeping a dream journal, that's a great idea. During the Hunter's Moon I couldn't sleep very well, no dreams. Then the nights following I had some disturbing ones. I hope it was negative energy finally leaving me.