Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-08-2022, 09:33 PM
Master
To retype in abridged version what I wrote earlier:

I believe that the ones who can do that are more advanced. That does not mean 'better' or 'superior'. Always peculiar how people jump to that.
It's just that some have gone through a lot of personal growth & development as a Soul in this life and previous ones. That comes with a lot of learning, evolving, clearing, letting go etc.

We may all be equal, yes, but not all as advanced as other with our Soul growth. Some are more advanced, further in their ascension process, than others.
Again, nothing to do with 'superior' or 'inferior'. That line of thinking is very 3D...

The ones I've seen it have and use that haven't done a lot of personal growth & development -which can include the earlier mentioned hereditary ones- all got serious health issues in the end. Varying from strokes, heart attacks and whatnot.
Plus, because they don't vibrate at a very high level since they lack enough growth & dev. they resonate with the "lower" work, and often do house cleansing (entities) and so on. This is very taxing on a system and body, especially if your own vibration and energy bodies aren't that developed yet. So it's logical they then develop illnesses. I even know of one that passed away because of doing the exorcist work he did. Fatal heart attack.

In any case, I do believe, know actually as there's no doubt in my mind about it, an inner knowing, that it has to do with being more advanced (--> further on the ascension path and development as a Soul).
Old 10-08-2022, 04:45 AM
Bambo

Thnak you for retyping it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
We are all spirit no Exceptions some of us are more open to communicating with spirit than others......
Yes its interesting NS,we are all spirits trapped on the physical realm!!
Old 02-09-2022, 03:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I have come to the conclusion that we as spirit all have the same abilities and it has nothing to do with our spiritual development, it is just a matter of knowing how to access it, and that we would know, all of them, once we return to spirit, our natural form, out of this body, once we remember.
I would say to never exclude the human and spirit of which both are present. Imo to understand it. The feeling is always once we return (though we are already spirit), that which was unknown suddenly manifest in clarity as an outcome, all will understand what we knew already. Are we suppose to gain clarity here though. Do not access some ability because that is not purpose it is only natural. To discard the human fails to understand consciousness is (human and spirit) interconnected and is about human spiritual development, as the body is natural here. We create our own realty and choose what to access, often by doubt. We always say (our) spiritual development but is it spirit development undertaken, understanding, experiencing. We know other consciousnesses exists that aren't body and is the conclusion all spirits are the same. Many reincarnations as well as observations at the same time are needed to advance. Nothing is isolated. It is probably less about some reward as it is about the realty we create. Understanding why the interference. We do get into the habit trying to be spiritual but not by looking at what the body sees. Is the soul the same energy as the body? Everything is actually about what consciousness sees. Power is a human want. It is the human that stops the spirit.

Last edited by lemex : 02-09-2022 at 04:19 PM.