Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-07-2022, 02:52 PM
Knower

Spiritual practices for self-love

Hello Friends,

What spiritual practices can we do to foster self-love within ourselves?

Thank you.
Old 09-07-2022, 09:50 AM
I don't know if this is a practice, but it worked for me...Logic.

I follow what I believe is true...like, There is a God, Creator (by any Name you relate to)...This amazing Spirit not only loves us/me ---
but adores me.
No matter what I do 'He' doesn't care...He simply adores me.

Just as a puppy running thru mud and then jumping all over you ...
you still love the puppy ...maybe even more than the others
that didn't run thru the mud! (Cuz that one is so goofy!)
Or just as a mother with her son on death row as a murderer...she just will never stop loving him, period!

I know that God sees our essence...not our mistakes...except to shake His proverbial head that we go
thru so much needlessly when He is 'right there' with open arms!
(Oh, I realize I just quoted what Hafiz also knows!)

My unshakeable belief system is I am a princess...the daughter of a KING...
that adores me and wants me to have all the riches in this Universe.

I love me, because God loves me more than anything.
I can think nothing else!! For me this is Truth with a capital T.

Oh: I wondered if I should add this: And so, it stands to reason that if anyone disrespects me or doesn't like me... or
is even mean to me, that is fine...I just drop them like a hot potato...
no harm, no foul as they say..I just go to the other end of the pool with my drink. (My metaphor for life with others)..
where they do like me and treat me with respect and love.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-07-2022, 03:36 PM
Master
Exercise, healthy eating regimen: meditation… mindfulness and talking to your self in a caring way, watching your opinions and snap decisions in the heat of things, pampering and grooming…

Swimming even if you can’t swim : go for nice meal and dessert afterwards I also go to kaspas after I been swimming which is twice a month…

Pushing your limits and goals: evidence suggests heightened trust and esteem within the self-

Even if it’s walking or running everyday..

Walks along the beach or promenade- I do this about twice a week..

Getting air in general—-

Eating out alone or doing a activity alone or with someone if you have something

Befriending your self and getting to know the self( with little time here on earth we always exploring the likes and dislikes of the self..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)