Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 16-04-2017, 01:42 AM
Deactivated Account

Next reading for Pisces Moon
New job is ace, what do I need to do to progress within the company[/quote]

Alright, a little rusty here, but here it goes. From The Universal Golden Tarot

Nine of Swords
Four of Pentacles
Strength

Nine of Swords is telling me that you want this really bad, success that is. Now that this opputunity has fallen into your lap, you don't want to screw it up, right? So much your kinda stressing out over it. Try not to manifest anxieties and worries to go further, relax. Thoughts become things, and may I suggest to try not to take these worries with you to bed. Breath.

Four of Pentacles is telling me your not going to get to victory on your own. Important that I stress: Team work, team work, team work is the way to success. Build allies( very important because your going to want people to have your back in the long term), build friendships, be open with communication with your peers, even if you don't like them.

Strength: I think this indicates resilience, your strong enough for this position, so keep pushing forward, most importantly, don't be afraid to be open with people either,including management.

Hope that was insightful in some way

Question for Clover: Do I HAVE to go to my big sisters Easter thingie tomorrow?? Haha I dont want to go, I did so many easter events. Do I HAVE to go?! *stomps feet*
Old 16-04-2017, 05:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Question for Clover: Do I HAVE to go to my big sisters Easter thingie tomorrow?? Haha I dont want to go, I did so many easter events. Do I HAVE to go?! *stomps feet*
Reading for Clover

* RWS

Answer: Queen of Cups reversed initially strikes me as saying "your sister doesn't know how badly you don't want to go..." things may change if you actually just chat to her about it.

What you need to know: 10 of Cups suggests one of two things - firstly that if you go, it may end up to be a lot more pleasant being around family than you currently imagine, or secondly that no matter what you decide, they will be supportive of your decision.

Advice: 5 of Wands reversed. This suggests to me that it's worth taking the anxiety out of the situation. This doesn't need to be the worry-laden decision it is in your head. Call up someone and ask if you can opt out - or at least leave early :)

Next question for tealily

Q: How have I improved the most (in terms of my clinical job) in the past month?
Old 16-04-2017, 09:51 PM
55Degrees

Feedback for Clover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Next reading for Pisces Moon
New job is ace, what do I need to do to progress within the company

Alright, a little rusty here, but here it goes. From The Universal Golden Tarot

Nine of Swords
Four of Pentacles
Strength

Nine of Swords is telling me that you want this really bad, success that is. Now that this opputunity has fallen into your lap, you don't want to screw it up, right? So much your kinda stressing out over it. Try not to manifest anxieties and worries to go further, relax. Thoughts become things, and may I suggest to try not to take these worries with you to bed. Breath.

Four of Pentacles is telling me your not going to get to victory on your own. Important that I stress: Team work, team work, team work is the way to success. Build allies( very important because your going to want people to have your back in the long term), build friendships, be open with communication with your peers, even if you don't like them.

Strength: I think this indicates resilience, your strong enough for this position, so keep pushing forward, most importantly, don't be afraid to be open with people either,including management.

Hope that was insightful in some way[/quote]

I'm definitely not stressing about it, however these past 2 weeks have been a nightmare of too much happening all at once and too little sleep. I do have my sights set higher, it's just a case of knowing what transferable skills and mindset they are looking for.
Team work is part of the job but as I'm at management level I need the team to work for me, I'm kind of 'outside of the group' but still a cog in the machine.
Having seen what the job entails at the next level I know I can do it, I get the feeling my boss already knows I'll be offered a promotion within the company at some point as she's already questioned me about it. I just need to work on making it happen (not too soon though as I like the site I'm currently at).
Thanks for your reading Clover.

Next reading for tealily

Q: How have I improved the most (in terms of my clinical job) in the past month?
Old 17-04-2017, 12:08 AM
Deactivated Account

@PM, Oh my, I am rusty, and a little too over confident there lol, but thanks for the feedback, the nine of swords makes sense now ( and funny how that energy makes its way to the reading). Four of pentz also makes sense with the 'outside of the group' you mention! I need to press more! nevertheless, congrats on the job, sounds like your in a good position! When I had done the reading last night. I also pulled the Fool Card with Strength ( to get more clarification) I struggled a bit with that but geared it more towards your on the winning end. Good luck!

@Tealily: Gracias for the reading! I ended up NOT going, why? because I didnt want to!! haha, but Queen of Cups reversed makes a lot of sense in this regard, maybe showing how detached from emotion I can become. I am a Earth sign, so Queen of cups is not an ideal representation of me unless I am on my fifth margarita. Ten of Pentx---your right! I think everyone came understanding of my position or 'excuses' ha. Kids had TONS of fun at her pool and hey, the focus was not on me but my sisters relationship with her Mother in Law, Pfff I dont have to deal with that stuff anymore... ha ha!

P.s. I think this thread is getting very heavy to edit, you may want to start a new one, your choice

Next reading for tealily

Old 17-04-2017, 01:37 AM
Master

@ Clover - oh, how do you mean how to edit? (I just use quick reply and put in most of the tags manually, so assuming you mean a back end thing. Happy to start a new thread if you think it'll make things a lot easier :) )

Next reading for tealily

Q: How have I improved the most at my clinical job in the past month?
Old 17-04-2017, 07:21 AM
Master
So there is going to be a new thread ? Looking forward to that, I am going to miss this one :p

I will take tealily's question.

Next reading for tealily

Eight of Pentacles. It feels like there is focus and some amount of pressure on self , but at the same time a relief from some work that has been completed. Possible one accomplishment where your input was needed and it turned out to be positive. I am feeling a female co worker or female influence who feels particularly dumb founded around you because it is hard to point mistakes at you. It feels there is some caution, alertness and being careful and devoted to get the work done. It feels you have made progress there, one task stands out although some others are also still a work in progress. From most of the cards I picked for you in the past and even now, it feels like you have merit and you are good at what you do. There is progress ahead for you and it feels you have made some with some tasks this month as well. there is definitely stress but also that you need not worry about yourself because of all the pressure around you.
Ace of swords. Someone has taken notice of your work and the progress you have made and might try to measure up to it. Feels like you are doing fine :)
Being noticed by a co worker I feel is what comes up.
I hope this relates to you, let me know if this makes sense and let me know if I could look at anything more for you here.

Smiles your end, blessings
Old 17-04-2017, 08:14 AM
Master

@angelic star - I'll wait for Clover's input before starting any new ones, so we'll continue to play here for now :)

Feedback for angelic star

Quote:

Eight of Pentacles. It feels like there is focus and some amount of pressure on self , but at the same time a relief from some work that has been completed. Possible one accomplishment where your input was needed and it turned out to be positive.
Yes - I've steadily grown my caseload (I'm actually pitching to overtake one of the guys who has been there 1+ years in a few weeks) and my boss, who has a whopping 10+ years of experience on me, recently handed over one of his clients to me because he's reached a plateau with her but something I do works Well done on picking that up!!

Quote:
I am feeling a female co worker or female influence who feels particularly dumb founded around you because it is hard to point mistakes at you.
Hmm, the only other females in the clinic are the practice manager and other receptionist (who actually happens to be the boss's wife). I've been getting some good feedback from clients. Do you mean this comment in regards to "we're sure she's doing something wrong but hard to specifically call her out on it" or "wow, she's actually not really doing anything wrong"? If the latter, yes - both have commented that they don't need to chase me up as much for clipboards/forms/patient letters etc because I stay on top of those as I go (my male colleagues are not as organised, apparently!).

Quote:
It feels there is some caution, alertness and being careful and devoted to get the work done. It feels you have made progress there, one task stands out although some others are also still a work in progress. From most of the cards I picked for you in the past and even now, it feels like you have merit and you are good at what you do. There is progress ahead for you and it feels you have made some with some tasks this month as well. there is definitely stress but also that you need not worry about yourself because of all the pressure around you.
Dear god, I certainly hope so! It's been such a challenging run, both clinically and emotionally. I am working really hard to try to catch up in terms of knowledge, but am also dealing with being in a "boy's club" and all the blunt insensitivity/questionable jokes included.

Quote:
Ace of swords. Someone has taken notice of your work and the progress you have made and might try to measure up to it. Feels like you are doing fine :)
Being noticed by a co worker I feel is what comes up.
I hope this relates to you, let me know if this makes sense and let me know if I could look at anything more for you here.
re: "might try to measure up to it" - in a good way (eg a raise) or a bad way (eg competition?)

It'd be great to be noticed by my boss - however admittedly I fear retribution from my colleagues if I start doing better than they do >.<

Next reading for angelic star
Old 17-04-2017, 08:28 AM
Master
@ tealily Yes I did sense that in the ace of swords cards. Something noticing your progress and wanting to measure upto it in a competition kind of way. It does look hard I can relate to the feeling. Gosh I hate it you know, why cant people be happy for others o.o It is super stressful. You cannot let yourself down because of fear of retribution though. You are clearly good at what you do, makes sense why the cards are around being humble about oneself etc. Good luck to you.

Thank you for the feedback there dear, sending love and smiles to you <3 blessings
Old 17-04-2017, 08:53 AM
Master

@angelic star, ah, I know exactly who this coworker is (I'll call him F1). He's had the longest tenure aside from the boss but is second from the bottom in terms of experience. He took an extended holiday around the time our other coworker started (who has 3 year's experience - will call him F2), so by the time F1 came back his caseload had decreased. Since then F2 overtook him easily in terms of bookings... then I came along and it looks like F1 will be 'lapped' again by a new employee (and this time, someone with less experience rather than more). He's also older than me, so he can't be feeling good about it so can definitely see him wanting to 'match up' asap.

(plus his ego isn't helped by the fact I covered a few of his clients whilst he was on holiday, and some of them notified the clinic they wanted to switch to my list...)

Waaaaaah. I've done nothing wrong. He's got a loyal, established caseload and if I overtake him for any reason the clinic will simply shift more of the new clients to him (because my books will be full). At the end of the day, F1, F2 and I will all have completely full books and the boss will add new employees... who will go through the exact same process. This is literally just one of those "circle of life" type things!!! Silly boy egos!

Next reading for angelic star
Old 19-04-2017, 04:38 PM
Master
@ tealily Yeah that's some of the frustrating things about work, life etc at times. There are those unpleasant moments, and people can be so closed in the head like being obsessed with small things for the sake of their egos. Things could work out so much better if people were more open minded and allowed people the freedom and space to do their jobs well. It's like they say about crabs you know, if you put two crabs in a bucket, and one crab tries to get out the another just pulls it back. That is what human beings do as well. The thought that someone might just be in better position is just too much of a threat.
I hope you are guided and are able to walk your highest path. I hope you feel safe and guided around work and I believe you will be just fine.
Take care tealily sending much love your end.

Next reading for angelic star.
Closed Thread