Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 31-03-2017, 03:26 PM
Master
Reading for Belle, what is going on between D and me!

I will take your question

How does D feel ( seven of swords ) It feels like D's interest is only extended as an act of being defensive. It feels like he is wearing a mask, his true intentions are guarded and he is very guarded. there is some kind of energy he is extending here which might not be sincere.
How do you feel ( three of swords ) feeling hurt because someone's is not bring a great energy in for you. Some old wounds not yet healed. In either case both of you feel guarded defensive and not really sincerest feelings here.
Outcome. ( queen of cups) I feel you will find your peace and recovery out of this. You will find that you are able to feel easy where you are, and someone might make some adjustment so you are able to enjoy your independence and also feel healed, relieved where you are at. Newer experiences, more feelings of contentment. Feeling love and healing for the another person.

I hope this relates to you somehow, let me know if you want me to look more into this.

Sending smiles to you,

My question. will I be able to find a new job this year ?

Thank you, blessings
Old 31-03-2017, 06:22 PM
Master

Wow thanks so much. that's enigmatically accurate - which sounds paradoxical but we function in a world of illusion and mask and it's an age old story of what will never be. He makes me feel truly complete and safe, no one else has ever done that but I have to cut him off.

Thank you so much. Onto the next gentleman!!!

Next question for angelic star: will I be able to find a new job this year ?
Old 01-04-2017, 05:38 AM
Master

Reading for angelic star

7 of Cups, Empress, Magician

It's a YES! I feel like there are a couple of different jobs you are considering but one thing in particular you'd really like to do. Things feel quite 'fruitful' for you (Empress) so with a bit of ingenuity/lateral thinking, you may be able to land something you really like. The trick here seems to be creativity/thinking smart - if/when you land the job other people will say you're just lucky, but really it was because you literally tried everything you could think of to get the job! :)

Next reading for tealily

In what area is tealily just 'stop-gapping', and needs to address more seriously? (prompt: 5 of Pent rev)
Old 01-04-2017, 09:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Reading for angelic star

7 of Cups, Empress, Magician

It's a YES! I feel like there are a couple of different jobs you are considering but one thing in particular you'd really like to do. Things feel quite 'fruitful' for you (Empress) so with a bit of ingenuity/lateral thinking, you may be able to land something you really like. The trick here seems to be creativity/thinking smart - if/when you land the job other people will say you're just lucky, but really it was because you literally tried everything you could think of to get the job! :)

Next reading for tealily

In what area is tealily just 'stop-gapping', and needs to address more seriously? (prompt: 5 of Pent rev)

Haha sounds like me ^_^ People have told me m lucky but I put in a lot of effort which isn't always apparent on the outside :) Great news ! Thank you for the reading <3

Next reading for tealily

In what area is tealily just 'stop-gapping', and needs to address more seriously? (prompt: 5 of Pent rev
Old 02-04-2017, 08:55 AM
Master
Next reading for tealily

In what area is tealily just 'stop-gapping', and needs to address more seriously? (prompt: 5 of Pent rev

Queen of wands. It feels like you are too humble about yourself, or circumstances have humbled you, when you need to value your true worth. Your merit and personal power only grows when you learn to nurture it , value it more. Or else it just becomes one of those things, and you forget to look at it and draw upon it when it needs to. This card shows intensity. Something you are quite adept at but are not channeling well because you are too humble, nice easy about it. You need to value your own worth. Have more confidence and pride over yourself than being to humble about what you have, what you have is worth it.
Advice. Nine of Pentacles. Feeling good about your achievements. Knowing that you have come a far way and reclaiming personal power by feeling content and satisfied with yourself.
I feel the messages are that you are not taking yourself seriously and what you are adept at seriously. Once you understand your value and the contribution you make, reclaim your personal power, you will get better at what you do, because you will be valuing what you have and will have more incentive and energy inside to work towards your goals.

I hope this relates. Let me know :)

My question. Any messages that come through for me right now.

Thank you.
Old 02-04-2017, 11:21 PM
Master

Feedback for angelic star

Ah, that could be me at work - not aided by the fact all other clinical coworkers are male and I'm clearly the one with least experience. I'll try to start reflecting on my successes at the end of each week more actively :)

Next reading for angelic star

Any messages that come through for me right now.
Old 15-04-2017, 10:02 AM
Master

Reading for angelic star

* Happy tarot

3 of Wands rev
10 of Cups rev
Ace of Swords

I get the impression you feel like you can't hang with your family as often as you'd like? There are alternate ways though - eg perhaps if separated by distance try skype calls, if issues with time try text messaging/phone calls during driving etc :)

Next reading for tealily

Could I have a comparison of:

- What would the outcome be if I left my clinical job soon
vs
- What would the outcome be if I stayed at my clinical job for now?
Old 15-04-2017, 01:38 PM
Master
@tealily. Thank you for taking the time to read for me. Spending time with family is not an issue for me. I see them everyday :) Thank you very much for the read.

Next reading for tealily

vs
Old 15-04-2017, 11:40 PM
55Degrees

Reading for tealily

vs

**DISCLAIMER** tealily has disclosed some details to me that lies behind her questioning therefore I was able to get more details from the cards.

Ok strangely the 8 of Swords showed up in both readings in different positions which is very revealing.

What would the outcome be if I left my clinical job soon
8 of Swords, Queen of Swords, Knight of Coins
The cards suggest you would believe you would be putting yourself in a bit of a tricky position and maybe you should have thought through where you're going to go from here. By leaving you believe it may be seen that you have hampered the chance to progress in your clinical career.
What looks likely to happen in the near future is that you are going to put a stop to the issues, no muss, no fuss just directly and to the point that 'this stops and it stops now!' Pointing out a few (uncomfortable) home truths as you wave goodbye.
Outcome being Knight of Coins, suggests that you may have to find some practical way of bringing in money and it may take time to see any rewards as income could come to a standstill

What would the outcome be if I stayed at my clinical job for now?
2 of Swords, 9 of Coins, 8 of Swords.
If you decide to stay you believe that maybe you shouldn't speak up, just ignore it and it'll not affect you, that it's a case of "damned if you do and damned if you don't" speak up.
What will happen in the near future will see you being isolated(?), I don't know if that's the right word, but definitely made to feel you're on your own, although in the short term this may suit you.
Outcome 8 of Swords, you're actually going to feel worse in the long term (notice the 2 of Swords and 8 of Swords are both blindfolded) so a definite sense of being isolated, even feeling that whatever you decide (speaking up or not) has made the situation worse for you. Say nothing and it continues, say something and it makes things worse.

Ouch, sorry.

Next reading for Pisces
New job is ace, what do I need to do to progress within the company
Old 16-04-2017, 01:16 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Ok strangely the 8 of Swords showed up in both readings in different positions which is very revealing.

What would the outcome be if I left my clinical job soon
8 of Swords, Queen of Swords, Knight of Coins
The cards suggest you would believe you would be putting yourself in a bit of a tricky position and maybe you should have thought through where you're going to go from here. By leaving you believe it may be seen that you have hampered the chance to progress in your clinical career.
What looks likely to happen in the near future is that you are going to put a stop to the issues, no muss, no fuss just directly and to the point that 'this stops and it stops now!' Pointing out a few (uncomfortable) home truths as you wave goodbye.
Outcome being Knight of Coins, suggests that you may have to find some practical way of bringing in money and it may take time to see any rewards as income could come to a standstill

Haha oh boy, none of the work-related readings I've received have looked promising so far, however I appreciate the forewarning. Yes, I would be very concerned about leaving within the next 12 months. I do plan on making some pretty serious changes to the way I interact with the rest of my team starting next week, which is sort of sad (I never thought it would be like this), but will be a better fit for the existing team.

If I did leave, it would be exactly as you described - sudden, and with some punchy parting lines to my boss.

Quote:
What would the outcome be if I stayed at my clinical job for now?
2 of Swords, 9 of Coins, 8 of Swords.
If you decide to stay you believe that maybe you shouldn't speak up, just ignore it and it'll not affect you, that it's a case of "damned if you do and damned if you don't" speak up.
What will happen in the near future will see you being isolated(?), I don't know if that's the right word, but definitely made to feel you're on your own, although in the short term this may suit you.
Outcome 8 of Swords, you're actually going to feel worse in the long term (notice the 2 of Swords and 8 of Swords are both blindfolded) so a definite sense of being isolated, even feeling that whatever you decide (speaking up or not) has made the situation worse for you. Say nothing and it continues, say something and it makes things worse.
Yup with the isolation. Less asking the others for help, more trying to work independently. I don't like it because I advance clinically more with lots of ad hoc conversations, but as I don't feel 'safe' having those, I just won't. I'm currently trying to remind myself that this is just my first clinical job - I will continue to learn more at other jobs. This is simply the first rung on the ladder.

arrrgghhhhh this is not what I wanted from my first clinical job :(

The plus side is that one of my readings said that I'd continue enjoying my clients and would still accomplish a lot of my goals. It's just going to be a poo time as well :)

Next reading for Pisces Moon
New job is ace, what do I need to do to progress within the company
Closed Thread