Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-06-2021, 01:49 AM
Newbie ;)

Need help identifying a being

I am a widow of 5 years and have grown accustomed to a certain amount of paranormal activity around my house that I assumed was my husband and possibly a cat or two that also passed. I occasionally would feel what I thought was the cat jump on bed or my husband sit down. I was startled at first but quickly grew accustomed to it. Gradually I started to feel touches, light massages of my neck and shoulders where I have injury and pain.
I am recovering from an illness and it seems like the touches are healing. There is a lot of tingling and shocks to my crown and forehead, lots of clicks and strange sounds in my right ear that now has a high pitched ringing all the time.
For the last month, the activity has increased, almost constant, even when I'm not at home. It is also clear that it's not my husband or cats, I can just tell by how it feels when it touches me. There seems to be more than one, but as its invisible I'm not sure.
I'm not imagining this as some of the activity has been witnessed by my sister and son, like things moving by themselves or electronics acting strangely. My attempts to communicate have been completely unsuccessful. The longer it goes on, the more frequent the visits, to the point it actually gets annoying, so I tried to tell it to stop, asked nicely first and when that didn't work, I commanded it to leave, then tried prayer, used sage and crystals, salt and holy water. Nothing has even slowed it down. I would like to know what is visiting me.
Even though it hasn't harmed me I don't like the fact that it doesn't leave when asked or ordered. I have searched a lot but can't find anything that matches what I have. Its invisible, doesn't communicate with me, isn't limited to my house, and there is more than just one. Sometimes it is cold and sometimes it's hot. It sometimes drops what feels like a fluid on me but there's nothing there I can see or feel. I can feel it touch me but I can't touch it. Sorry this is so long but I wanted to give as much info as possible. I would appreciate any advice I can get.