Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-10-2012, 10:22 AM
Loving_Soul

Twinflame - out with the garbage?

There has been ALOT of discussion of late about the existence of twinflames - hey it's a forum and ya get that - I kinda see why people would start generalizing the true existence of twinflames when you read some people's posts...the whole - oh I met my twinflame but he was toxic so I threw him out with the garbage and moved on with life is total **** to be honest - let me say he/she wasn't yr twinflame if that's the case.

Twinflames are rare - supposedly 1% of the population although I do believe this figure is increasing with the evolution of human consciousness. Dulce said it well in one of her posts...as the human consciousness raises so too does the occurance of twinflame connections.

If you are experiencing a soul connection regardless of the label u want to pin to it - please refrain from diluting the authenticity of twinflame connections by telling us all about how you met yr twinflame but it didn't work so u went hunting for yr next one and found it but that didn't work either - this is not a twinflame connection.

If you are out to find it, guaranteed you will not - it's not a prize, or a trophy it's a life altering throw all yr **** up in the air soul experience and one you want to have some big kahunas to face.

You will be in no doubt when u do...IF you are destined to...meet your twinflame in this lifetime - no it's not something you 'get over' and easily move on from but you can learn acceptance and love like you would never have experienced before...it takes a heck of alot of self work, self love and total unconditional love for you and yr twin to get there....

Understanding that it is devinely orchestrated will help you get to the surrender and acceptance stage...but this is not something you can hear and decide - its a process.

It irritates me that the stance on twinflames is compared to soulmates - soulmates are JUST as important as a twinflame - if you believe yrself to be with yr soulmate be happy, there is no 'less than' stigma to it contrary to belief.... A primary soulmate connection is the connection of happiness, where love, life and happiness will flow with love easily - be happy with what you have been blessed with - regardless of the label.

Love is all there is.
Old 29-10-2012, 11:03 AM
Master

Loving Soul, you are right.
Twinflame relationships are very rare.

And like the beatles sang "all you need is love.." Love yourself, be happy with your life and everything what must come, will come to you.
ThereĀ“s no need to wait for something. Just enjoy the present moment. :)
Old 29-10-2012, 11:07 AM
Master

And also.. ITS NOT THAT EASY TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR TWIN!
Its not a normal relationship.
Old 29-10-2012, 11:44 AM
Master
Once you realize that we are all energy and are all connected, one can feel the universal love .
We can never grasp the whole picture but we can be the ripple in the big ocean of happiness .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 29-10-2012, 12:26 PM
Master
You are refering to what I posted and you have every right to critize what I wrote, however, he was a soul connection. And he was very toxic and I did not just toss him out with the "garbage" he was a toxic person and I am starting my life again and don't need to be in such a postion in my life. I am not one to believe in soul connections, twinflamesq, soul mates and the like. I was taken back at the strong feelings we had, not the normal feelings. It was a total sense of knowing, a total kinship if you may. It was a feeling I had never felt before and he had felt it as well.

This is a man my own age that was happy in his life, not working and living off of other people. He had not worked a real job in 3 years, did not own a car, lived with his daughter, cheated on 2 of his girlfriends (he openly admited this to me) critized me over small things. He used what had happened to him as a crutch, what happened to his daughters as an excuse. I use to be that person as well. I was that very toxic person.

I don't believe a soul connection is necessarily means that person has to stay in your life, they were there to teach a lesson and I learned it. I don't hate the man and I didn't toss him out with the garbage. I recognized whom he was and I knew he would never be anything more than he was.

Tiwnflames may be "rare" but it happened with me, he was not my soul mate or the man I wanted to spend my life with. Yes he was a very difficult person to get a long with as am I.

We clashed over a lot of issues. I am more conservative while he is a total bleeding heart liberal, he has no faith in God at all while I have gone back to church and loving it. I became a Born-again and it was probably the proudest day of my life. While I am able to accept others faiths, beliefs one must also accept my belief in God and the ways that I worship. He didn't. As a Christian, Born-Again I do NOT preach my ways to anyone, nor did I to him. I am not the typical Southern Baptist, I don't force my beliefs upon anyone, this is my way of life and I don't feel its for everyone.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 29-10-2012, 02:20 PM
BeautifulLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfay
You are refering to what I posted and you have every right to critize what I wrote, however, he was a soul connection. And he was very toxic and I did not just toss him out with the "garbage" he was a toxic person and I am starting my life again and don't need to be in such a postion in my life. I am not one to believe in soul connections, twinflamesq, soul mates and the like. I was taken back at the strong feelings we had, not the normal feelings. It was a total sense of knowing, a total kinship if you may. It was a feeling I had never felt before and he had felt it as well.

This is a man my own age that was happy in his life, not working and living off of other people. He had not worked a real job in 3 years, did not own a car, lived with his daughter, cheated on 2 of his girlfriends (he openly admited this to me) critized me over small things. He used what had happened to him as a crutch, what happened to his daughters as an excuse. I use to be that person as well. I was that very toxic person.

I don't believe a soul connection is necessarily means that person has to stay in your life, they were there to teach a lesson and I learned it. I don't hate the man and I didn't toss him out with the garbage. I recognized whom he was and I knew he would never be anything more than he was.

Tiwnflames may be "rare" but it happened with me, he was not my soul mate or the man I wanted to spend my life with. Yes he was a very difficult person to get a long with as am I.

We clashed over a lot of issues. I am more conservative while he is a total bleeding heart liberal, he has no faith in God at all while I have gone back to church and loving it. I became a Born-again and it was probably the proudest day of my life. While I am able to accept others faiths, beliefs one must also accept my belief in God and the ways that I worship. He didn't. As a Christian, Born-Again I do NOT preach my ways to anyone, nor did I to him. I am not the typical Southern Baptist, I don't force my beliefs upon anyone, this is my way of life and I don't feel its for everyone.

Everything you described sounds like a karmic soulmate NOT a twin flame. Hence the reason for this thread
Old 29-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Master
Thank you for letting me know. It wasn't me that said he was my twin flame ... and I am sorry if I attacked anyone. I was feeling defensive having been told I dumped him because he was toxic.

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 29-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Master
I love all of your signatures!
Old 29-10-2012, 03:10 PM
DulcePoetica

While I agree with the OP that all the "... I thought the was my twin but then I realized he was just a near twin when I met my real twin who turned out to be a false twin, and maybe that first guy was just a soul connection I don't know but I just met this new guy and now I know what you guys mean when you say you'll just know, because this guy I just met is definitely my real twin..." are problematic to serious discussion, but I think a better approach might be to stop talking about labels and just talk about the love.

I still am not willing do diagnose myself as a twin flame, in particular because there are so many people using that term to describe so many different things. It truly is a meaningless label at this point.

I have noticed that when I talk about my experience in this particular relationship, other people who are experiencing similar anomalous relationships emerge from the forum to talk to me about commonalities. That is where the strength of our friendships can be found. I have been guilty of devolving into participating in debate lately, and I am really not sure why.

But the only time I have ever actually enjoyed this forum, is when I recognize my own experience in what others are sharing, or when someone reaches out to me because I said something they really needed to help them get through one of these challenges.

Whether "they" like it or not, people who have not been through the specific type of reality bending process as me will never believe what I am saying is possible. But I know the magic and power of this forum, despite all the hostility some people want to pretend isn't going on. And that magic happens when beyond all labels and prejudices, we see ourselves in each other.

The naysayers are not looking to make that kind of connection here. I am going to try yet again to let them go on with their buzzing while I participate in conversations and dialogues with the people who get what I am talking about.

It's quite a challenge to remain steady and calm while insides and outsides are churning, but there is a place even further within where only truth and love can enter.
Old 29-10-2012, 03:18 PM
Loving_Soul

Like it Dulce