Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 17-05-2016, 11:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Smile God touched me.

I had injured my back and I was worried about the operation I was going to have. I went to a large mall to walk threw it and think about the operation. I got into the mall and it was crowded. After a few minutes something touched me and I was there, but not conscious of being there.

I felt fantastic and not worried, because it was God that touched me and I knew it. No words were passed from me or him. Just a beautiful beautiful feeling I cannot explain. He told me without words I was going to be all right, and I was! I would give anything if he would touch me again, you would never forget. curious
Old 17-05-2016, 11:50 PM
Master
that is very nice, remarkable even.
this all happened recently?
what have the doctors said of it?
Old 19-05-2016, 02:46 AM
Whoa!

Congratulations!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-05-2016, 06:00 PM
Experiencer
Once, I was kissed on the forehead.
Such a precious thing.
Leaves us hungry for more
More of Your Presence please, more more more.

LOL, I recall reading Old Testament stories of the miracles the Jews experienced while wandering in the desert for 40 years... wishing I could experience some... then realizing... BUT WAIT! They were in a peck of trouble. I don't want that part!

Since then, I've found an easier way to cultivate being in the Presence where such love flows.
Old 27-05-2016, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbara
I've found an easier way to cultivate being
in the Presence where such love flows.

What's your way?
Don't know if I could say my way...but
it's fun trying to...

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-05-2016, 04:02 AM
Experiencer
Meditative Breathwork as worship.
Imagining the Beloved.
How it feels to be in the presence.
Wanting, reaching, opening my arms, my heart...
Expressing my love, gratitude, appreciation... my need.
For without the Beloved, I would surely die.
It is the most incredible experience of my life.

I make it up as I go. Like a toddler.
Old 27-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Imagining the Beloved.

Funny since I was thinking of starting a thread somewhere
on worship.
Many do not relate to it parroting things they have read or some
that have experienced that 'God is us',
so they are against worship as ...it separates us from ''Ourself''...which is God Himself.

I say to them .."When you start creating and maintaining quasars and galaxies...you come talk to me about being God."

Old 28-05-2016, 01:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Funny since I was thinking of starting a thread somewhere
on worship.
Many do not relate to it parroting things they have read or some
that have experienced that 'God is us',
so they are against worship as ...it separates us from ''Ourself''...which is God Himself.

I say to them .."When you start creating and maintaining quasars and galaxies...you come talk to me about being God."

Well naturally it would then be perceived as worshipping yourself, so it feels rather like a self orientated love fest with itself, but it depends on how your perceiving god that is all and how you relate feelings and give reason to them.

And in the inclusiveness of being all one connected world, that identifies to those in this way of seeing and understanding as caught up in your own self love in this way of "needing" to worship, what is a whole creation and universe being itself.

Where as unified love is not self orientated it is more complete as *we are one" and so the dance is the dance with all life in us as all that. So I imagine it has no desire to be of one alone, but an inclusive dance of itself as a whole. It shows a face less self involved and more balanced as a *whole* dance of love inclusive of all life, not just god and self dancing with each other as itself :) Of course it all fits the whole wherever you choose to look, dance, worship or just live this life as you are.

Personally I am not sure, god is sitting around wanting worship of what is a totality of creation to enjoy and connect to in everyway of creation and life created.

So naturally I imagine those who pick out this in you, will perceive you as dancing with yourself and being somewhat self absorbed by self love.

Creation is another whole kettle of fish of course.

I don't care how you choose to do this by the way, it is your life and your dance your way where you are and what you require for you.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder

Last edited by naturesflow : 28-05-2016 at 03:11 AM.
Old 28-05-2016, 01:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious-one
I had injured my back and I was worried about the operation I was going to have. I went to a large mall to walk threw it and think about the operation. I got into the mall and it was crowded. After a few minutes something touched me and I was there, but not conscious of being there.

I felt fantastic and not worried, because it was God that touched me and I knew it. No words were passed from me or him. Just a beautiful beautiful feeling I cannot explain. He told me without words I was going to be all right, and I was! I would give anything if he would touch me again, you would never forget. curious

Spirit works in mysterious ways at times that can become the normal way when you understand it more complete in yourself and how you can be all this..

Its nice your feeling this touch to know things will be ok for you. It helps when facing fears of the unknown..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder

Last edited by naturesflow : 28-05-2016 at 03:04 AM.
Old 28-05-2016, 02:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Imagining the Beloved.

that is not the answer i was anticipating.
i had thought streaking through cornfields
in the dark of night might get a mention.