Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 14-06-2022, 07:15 AM
Bambo

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
dnt no why ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Because thier parents make them mean..... They dont start out that way....... The parents usually are very bad influences on them...... And the lack of a strong mind leads to being like they are sadly.......
Old 14-06-2022, 09:33 AM
Administrator
I think this post is more Relevant now, because of how Kids are
The government have decided there is to be no smacking kids a tap on the backside doesn't hurt anyone but they will know they have done wrong.
Nowadays you are hearing of teenagers killing each other they carry knives around with them.
My kids are adults now but if they have done wrong I will still tell them of. kids are allowed to run riot in school its nothing for a pupil to smack or kick a teacher.
It doesn't help when they have got parents who act the same way.
something has got to change ,
The joke squad do nothing. and i have told them to their faces either they start enforcing the law or we will do it for them.
all they say is people don't respect us I turn and said respect is to be earned not given.

I dread to think of what the world will come to if it carries on as it is

Namaste
Old 14-06-2022, 02:28 PM
Bambo

Yes its aweful NS...
Old 16-06-2022, 03:36 PM
asearcher

I think you have to look individually why that is and too remember there are lots of kids that are not but as it goes when someone behaves badly they get more attention, could be cries out for help, could be that they have to go through their rebel period to free themselves, could be grief, anger etc and on and on, no matter what there has to be boundaries and to be allowed of course to use those boundaries
Old 21-06-2022, 01:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritofZoe
what is it about normal human development that so many youth are willing to strike out in sadistic ways against one another?
Part of the answer to your question is bad influences from the surroundings including their parents. But the other part is also important in my view, though less recognized. Children are not blank canvases when they are born for others to write or draw on. We are all born with prior karmic record. While birth seems like a new beginning, it is not. A child is born on his or her own karmic trajectory and everyone's trajectory is not rosy even though we like to think it is. The unpleasant fact is that we don't always learn the lessons that need to be learned in our lives. If the right lessons are not learned before death, we continue with our new life bringing forth our ignorance from the previous life / lives.
Old 21-06-2022, 04:23 PM
Bambo

Ya thier parents are a major factor..... I have seen it happen alot and its sad......
Old 23-06-2022, 04:21 PM
Master
It's a tricky one, but let's not forget the large group that is not like that at all.
That's the problem with all things, the negative stands out and/or makes the news, the good doesn't.

It also varies depending on where you live. These days even in my country it has gotten quite bad in certain parts of the city.
I, however, live in a rather remote area and over here you don't find it so much. Yes, there will still be kids that are difficult, for instance not go to school or something, but that's about it as far as I know.
And it also varies per country. When we read a post of yet another school shooting in The States the whole world sighs "Again?!?!" or "yeah, of course, America again."

One problem I think is that these days both parents (have to) work so there's not even someone home when they come out of school.
Over here we have after-school-care centres, but it's not cheap.
And think of this: when a baby is born mother has a few weeks maternity leave, then the still very young baby (approx. 2,5 months) is left at a child-daycare centre instead of the safety and familiarity of being with mum.
Suddenly everything changes, the smell and feel of mum has gone, different sounds, lots of other children that are making noise, crying, screaming, and so on.
Not enough daycare workers to really tend to all the babies & children properly.
It is godawful! I'm happy I didn't have to do that to my children. But these days either both parents want a career or both need to work to make ends meet. At the expense of children.

I was told that in the US many don't even have a caretaker after school -possibly because the parent(s) can't afford it- and these kids hang out in malls.
Then what do you expect?
Almost all children that are born these days are Lightworkers, more evolved souls. You can see that in their eyes, and it's been like that for quite a few years now.
These beautiful Light children come in to get dumped in a daycare centre or in the streets or a mall.

Another thing is, many of these kids -and this was already the case when mine were teenagers- feel that the way society works is not right. They may not now how it isn't, but they sense/feel/know it is totally off.
And as such they refuse to abide by that society's demands. It goes too much against the grain and they have this inner knowing that lets them know & feel that most of it is totally pointless, like learning certain subjects in school.
In a way they are rejecting the old patriarchal 3D societies with all their rules and regulations as they simply know it is wrong.
Yet society does its utmost to force them into that mould anyways. Result... either a child that becomes totally miserable and does what's demanded, maybe drugs comes into the picture. Or... they lash out.

Another problem that I see over here in my country in cities, maybe different in another country...: WAY too many refugees and kids of refugees.
These people mostly are a far cry away from being ready for our western societies. Where they come from a human life isn't valued, thing Somalia for instance. So they don't value it over here in our societies either whereas we do.
MAJOR clash.
OFtentimes these refugee kids are caught in between a rock and a hard place, the demands of their home culture from parents & family, the demands and resonance with the new culture. I mean, they ALL have (expensive) smartphones etc. But nonetheless they're still trapped in a way.

I could go on and on, but all in all I think it's a side-effect of our shifting and changing societies, shedding the old and obsolete patriarchal and moving more and more into the 5D.
We are in a transition period and each and every transition brings with it a phase of chaos.

I don't feel the future of mankind is in dire straits. It's just a phase.
Basically we are all learning new ways of having rules and respect for one another. That last one is big. Many don't respect anything anymore, but the old form of respect -that some older people think needs to come back- is obsolete as it was based on fear.
We need to begin to cultivate a new form of respect for the world, each other, our children, and so on. A huge shift that will take some time before we're there.

To finish... aren't children in a way the reflection of how many adults feel? Difference is adults have been drilled by the old system and often hopefully have responsibility etc. that keeps them from doing what kids do.
But if those adult restrictions were stripped... I think many would like to kick or hit their boss, curse him/her, etc.
Kids are just more extreme since they're, well, kids.
Old 08-09-2022, 09:43 PM
Ascender

It's how they're raised.
Old 26-09-2022, 08:55 AM
Master
Never understood the complaint about kids being mean when adults are far, far, worse. I find that children, and even teens show more empathy, understanding, and maturity than the majority of adults.
Old 28-09-2022, 03:11 PM
Guide

^^^

I was about to say this. In my experience kids are more open minded and empathic than many adults. Once the average person reaches adulthood, they are usually set in their ways for life (unless they embark on a spiritual path and/or something happens to facilitate deep personal introspection and change). Look at today's mob culture, the hounding of certain celebrities by the media and the public; it is horrifying.

That said. I think there's many factors playing into why both kids and adults are so mean these days - their upbringing, mental health, social media, exposure to violent material, family breakdown, lack of meaning.