Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 19-11-2010, 07:40 PM
huggermomof2

People that see the future- negative predictions

Hello all! I am currently facing a few challenges in my life and was hoping for positive outcomes. However, i have encountered people who claim to see futures, and have been told that things are going to be very hard. Can this be right as i am ordinarily a positive person and focus on positive things. I am scared! Blessings
Old 19-11-2010, 07:45 PM
SunSister

The hard challenges, in my opinion, serve as the most wonderful teachings once you have made your way through them. Remain focused on the positive outcome and everything will fall into place accordingly.
Old 19-11-2010, 09:30 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by huggermomof2
Hello all! I am currently facing a few challenges in my life and was hoping for positive outcomes. However, i have encountered people who claim to see futures, and have been told that things are going to be very hard. Can this be right as i am ordinarily a positive person and focus on positive things. I am scared! Blessings

I would take any such information regarding the future with a HUGE grain of salt. First of all, I do Tarot readings, and there is a row in the card spread that pertains to the future. I tell my clients that what that means is this: based on the energy patterns that are in place today, and IF they remain in place, this is what is LIKELY to happen! You can change it (for better or worse!), and so can any number of variables, because human beings have free will choice and are not locked into a pre-conceived destiny. We do all come in with a Soul Plan, yes, but we have the perogative of changing some or all of the details of said plan if we opt to go in another direction. Anyone who tells you they can predict the future with total accuracy is lying. It's not possible.

The other thing is this... fear is a powerful magnet!! Do not fear what that person predicted for you.. rather choose not to manifest it and draw in a more POSITIVE unfolding instead! If you spend a lot of time focusing on what the "hard times" this person predicted, you can end up creating them simply by virtue of the powerful energy of the fear factor magnetizing them right to you. That is what is meant by the old adage, "That which I feared the most has come upon me!"

Decide what you want you future to be like, and begin putting into effect the steps necessary to get from here to there. Focus on positive outcomes and positive unfoldments, and whenever you feel yourself falling into that fearfull, passive state, shove it off with the statement, "No! Cancel, cancel, cancel! That is NOT my reality!" and substitute positive statements instead. You steer the course of your own ship, not another and not fate. Take charge of your life!

Wishing you a beautiful, bright, joyous and light-filled future
Old 19-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Master
These nuts have all ways been around predicting the end of the world, I think they must have no life and the life they do have must be pretty boring. They project their misery to the further because thats all they can see, they also drag down those as yourself who are positive about life and the further to their level, take no notice of them and let them be in their own misery, This world is heaven on earth, all you have to do is to realize it and live it.
Old 19-11-2010, 09:47 PM
mac

Quote:

There are people who claim all manner of things and most will be wrong. Some may guess right but guess is all they do. They have no more insight into your future than you do or I do.

To heed their words is to give them a respect they do not deserve.
Old 19-11-2010, 11:30 PM
Master
i have heard negative and have anxiety over it as well, i think manifesting requires blind faith.. just know that no matter how hard the situation is you can find a way out, sometimes we have to pull some spritual stirngs etc work harder against fate but it can be done! try to focus on the lsosn, ask yourself why you attract these things, work on raising vibration etc
Old 19-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Gracey

Quote:

fear is the worst thing to do. keep postive and if the predictions are right, you are better prepared for knowing ahead. dont assmue it is correct, but be prepared for the situation in case it is.

no matter how positive you are, life brings challenges, be prepared. thats all you can do.
Old 20-11-2010, 09:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
These nuts have all ways been around predicting the end of the world, I think they must have no life and the life they do have must be pretty boring. They project their misery to the further because thats all they can see, they also drag down those as yourself who are positive about life and the further to their level, take no notice of them and let them be in their own misery, This world is heaven on earth, all you have to do is to realize it and live it.
Great post.

What bothers me with predictions, is that these seers love to brag when they had a correct prediction, but when they were wrong (which is of course most times) they just forget it. If you are going to make 100 predictions, of course some are true eventually. The mind only wants to focus on the correct predictions, and thus creates a picture where it thinks it's always right..
Old 20-11-2010, 09:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Great post.

What bothers me with predictions, is that these seers love to brag when they had a correct prediction, but when they were wrong (which is of course most times) they just forget it. If you are going to make 100 predictions, of course some are true eventually. The mind only wants to focus on the correct predictions, and thus creates a picture where it thinks it's always right..
Good one Chrysaetos, sooooo true.
Old 20-11-2010, 09:54 AM
mac

"What bothers me with predictions, is that these seers love to brag when they had a correct prediction, but when they were wrong (which is of course most times) they just forget it."

If prediction accuracy doesn't reach a certain level of accuracy, it ain't prediction so much as guesswork....
A similar situation applies to healing - when 'healing' can't be seen to have happened, it's often claimed that it can be in ways, or at levels, we are missing.

I see it simpler - if it isn't like the term 'healing' we usually understand (a cut finger or a broken limb for example), don't call it healing.

Choose another word.....