Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

View Poll Results: What's your creation of existence theory?
God created everything (spiritual/religious) 14 38.89%
The big bang (scientific) 3 8.33%
Time is running in a loop 2 5.56%
This is all a computer program 2 5.56%
Other (explain theory in topic) 9 25.00%
None (No idea how it began) 6 16.67%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2022, 03:05 AM
MAYA EL

Your brain sounds a lot like mine when I was your age so many deep questions and no answers that seem valid.

Well this has been one of my main focus points all my life and every free moment of my time is spent contemplating these kinds of things

I will say this that you will come across an endless amount of answers to any questions you might have about life because people love to give their opinion and do so confidently

But I have yet to hear one that was the actual answer that I discovered and feel is the most accurate one

But I'm not going to make a stumbling block for you by adding one more concept to your head because you need to find the answer yourself that's where all the fun and learning happiness but I will give a pointer for you

Which is that your opinion on how things in the world work is wrong infact just know and repeatedly remind yourself that everything you know isn't the actual way things are and then try to find what is the way things are

Example being you can't time travel
People hypothetically talked about what they would do if they went back in time to talk to their past self as if there's a separate planet in a separate us catalog somewhere that we could go and visit it would be separate and different from us and yet replaying itself like a movie this is simply not the case there is no past physically speaking it's gone and it can't be brought back because time does not exist it is a concept and the framework of time that we use in our head when we think of the future or the past is incorrect

What we do have is change which takes place in physical space I do believe science calls this "space time"

So things are always changing and that's happening in space physically and this has been overlaid with the concept called time because the two acts similar

therefore you believe the concept because you see the physicality changing but there's no rewinding or fast forwarding that can be done it's just change some things change faster than others

hence why a titanium ball will last longer than a person is because the titanium ball does not change as fast as the person does and without clocks and technology to track it and that a mind observing it to remember it

and there's no categorization or cataloging happening then by every measure of sense it didn't happen and if you come back and a thing has still degraded at an equal speed as expected well then

it's not that a span of time has elapsed that's long and a far distance away it's just that that thing has degraded more than it was last time you saw it but it's in the same location the same realm that we're in there's no extra one of it in the past somewhere it's just what it is right now changing or not changing

but it's the only one of it but we tend to add distance and location to things in our head but that's not how things are.
Old 11-09-2022, 01:01 PM
Master

"How did everything really begin?"

The presumption of this question is that everything began. I question this assumption.
Old 11-09-2022, 01:25 PM
My take

Quote:
.... "God is eternal, He's always been there". Then I said "but that's impossible, everything needs to have a beginning!"
Now this is a perfect example of left brain thoughts, ie, limited, using logic...but the logic used is similar to
how an ant might think of the internet.
Here, on this little teeny corner of all Creation where we have this 3rd Dimension ...things need a beginning and also an end.
Thinking past the little pond we are in things are SO different.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-10-2022, 11:49 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaldun
"everything" is "All-ness"
All-ness is completely inclusive

I agree with this post tho I'm not allowed to quote all of it. The problem is, our thinking minds are part of the relative realm so I can only conceive of relative creation, partial creation, ie creation of something that's less than the whole. Creation in its Absolute sense, of everything from nothing, not even space-time, is literally unimaginable as I can't picture the nothingness from which something supposedly emerged.

At the same time I don't assume that what we call the big bang, this bubble of existence is everything, so it's possible that what we are trying to find is the creation of the big bang which may yet have a scientific explanation. But then the big band wouldn't be "everything".

Also I believe the big bang isn't just something which happened billions of years ago. It's still happening while the cosmos is expanding so we are now the leading edge of the BB, we are it, as it has evolved over the span of time. As far as I've researched it we aren't headed for a big crunch with the cosmos collapsing under its own gravity but instead the heat death.

Last edited by snowyowl : 01-10-2022 at 05:58 PM.
Old 01-10-2022, 12:00 PM
Knower
Another thing I find hard to understand is how we can still see light from the early universe. Our latest telescopes, so we are told, can look "back in time" to light which was created soon after the initial BB event. I struggle with understanding how that light has been travelling towards us, at the speed of light, for all that time to be viewable now. I thought that light is the fastest speed which anything can travel at, so how come we are 'ahead' of it, so to speak, to be able to view it now? I'm obviously missing something here.
Old 01-10-2022, 12:47 PM
post 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Infinite big bangs, evolution, and dialectical monism. There's no true 'beginning'..
From 2013.
This is profound...my belief is this was shown, revealed to Chrysaetos!
I never heard of the dialectical monism, tho...and now have to look up each word!!

snowyowl, I don't understand that either!!! But, of course, I had a hard time with advanced Algebra, also.
BUT, I can paint without numbers!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-10-2022, 01:44 PM
Master

The question is whether the big bang was an absolute beginning or merely a transition from something already present.
Old 06-06-2023, 03:14 AM
Master
We have thoughts about it.

But what is life?

Would artificial intelligence benefit from meditation, just possing the thought?
I was under the impression that the JWTS has shown that the big bang theory is questionable??

Are you not surprised?

I feel there is more to my thoughts, truly, and the big bang. Amazing eh..
Old 06-06-2023, 03:41 AM
Master
Could it be that we are dreaming life into existence, the universal mind, and it changes with us, as our understanding grows?

What next?
It will be loved or we are going down. AI can't kill my soul. Random thoughts...
Old 10-06-2023, 06:42 AM
Master

Maybe the real question is: How is it that the universe only came into my present awareness at the moment I was born?

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.