Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 28-11-2022, 08:58 AM
Master

The Green Sphere

I was deeply meditating when suddenly in that blackness we see with our eyes closed I noticed this super bright and super intense "transluscent" Green Sphere, I could literally feel the intensity.

It did not last much but enough for me to take a good look at it. All that energy that was coming from it was also coming towards me and the light was shining so bright that its green hue was unnoticeable.

Imagine being in a forest with green nature everywhere, now imagine shining light rays coming and lighting those green trees making them look magical, that's how this color looked like, infused with and made of light.

It kinda looked like this but I was looking straight at the sphere in the middle and I could see it vividly.

Last edited by ThatMan : 28-11-2022 at 10:10 AM.
Old 29-11-2022, 07:36 PM
Ascender

Green orb maybe?

When I was in my teens and meditated regularly to Stephen Halprin's' Spectral Suite, I got to the point if I focused my attention on any chakra, I would see the corresponding color. And when I would just close my eyes and let go, I would see two swirling colors at a time spinning like the ying/yang symbol. Two colors that often were paired together were purple and green.

Could be one of your higher multi-dimensional chakras?
Old 05-12-2022, 09:52 AM
Master

Could be, the thing is that I did nothing specially, just simple meditation, no focus on chakra and things like that.

Maybe this happened unconsciously, all I know that day I was incredibly happy for no obvious reason, like super happy, as if I was under some happy drugs but I do no drugs.
Old 28-02-2023, 09:53 PM
Seeker

Are your windows open?