Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 06-11-2022, 02:06 AM
Master
Question The mirror…

I didn’t understand aggravatingly that we mirrored our self’s out side through external factors and influences : friends, business relationships, habits, relationships, family, how wealthy you are, how poor you are… the circumstances are as long and forthcoming as the internal ones..

Everything is just a mirror..

It might not seem it but your soul and spirit are probably more evolved than your human self- having conversations in energy ethereal forms that undermine the language as we know of it to day.. at least English… you can’t find the words to describe the things your imagination comes up with.

I know that’s what’s happening to me..

Although my twin flame is mirroring me literally doing what I’m doing and my surroundings are blending in and doing the same, at least on a subconscious level… it’s projecting and rippling into every area of my life known to force..

But I might not understand it: my higher self is much more evolved..

Spiritually, scientifically, emotionally and all the immortality I could want at least as far as no energy can be created or destroyed just transform…

We live in the butterfly affect, chaos theory..

But that matrix and mirror always knows best and works with fate.. interwoven…

You can feel defeated by it or inspired ..

It’s work is our growth..

At times I don’t want to grow with something that dictates my life but I’m reminded that separation is false and of the ego.. that we all make tiny decisions every day in the grand scale of things.. in vain with the mirror.. interlocking and woven in the fabric of space and time.. if possible we are all moving the same just the projectile is different from the horizon where we begin and forget…

Just it appears in the mirror that’s not the case!

It’s a lie.. it’s ego..

Really we are all working for reunion, forgiveness and to be whole what ever that means…

That friend that doesn’t text or call, that business partner that cancelled a meeting, that family member who let you down- still part of your mirror- silver linings- scattered right through.. but they were always moving with you .. just it seemed they were against you..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)