Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 30-10-2022, 05:44 PM
Master
Do you remember your reincarnations?

Do you lose your centre? Or can you regain full memory when we reincarnate?

For the likelihood of going into a child again each lifetime? Do you remember your past reincarnation?

Or does is suppress the memories?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 30-10-2022, 06:43 PM
I have gotten 'Scenes' that were pertinent to my situation.
And these were stunning events - suddenly to see these in my Mind's Eye!
Oh my.
What did I learn from these scenes? 3 out of 4 how stuck I am..or what a slow learner I am or was.
Also, learned why on earth I had such a connection with someone - 2 xs, 2 diff people.
Amazing.
It's almost as if I have a spirit helper that knows I need to know things to
get unstuck - so shows me a Motion Picture clip!
Quite humbling.

How about you lostsoul? :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-10-2022, 07:09 AM
asearcher

It is behind a veil. It can be remembered especially by children who's past life ended in trauma, an unfinished business. Usually it goes away with age. Recommended then to work through it. Can be triggers that causes it for both children and adults. When I had all of mine I was not a believer of past lives/Reincarnation, took me several years before the idea of it being so being presented to me. Then even further for me to finally embrace the idea of reincarnation. I demanded much evidence if what I experienced was really true.

For me, as a child, how I experienced it before it would actually replay in my nightmare/s (always the same nightmare) was a sort of pressure on the back of my head, this could happen days before. Then I would be lost in that world, in the dream, when it came but it was not only the pressure on the back but these other feelings I could not pin down to my own feelings, my own identity but somehow I just knew in a way this was me. The details from some of it I found out later had happened prior and at the moment of death to my past life self. I however did not want it to be about a past life. Rather something else. Just when I was older and it had gone away, I truly dreaded this nightmare, I tried to think it was only that, a nightmare. I had no adult that I could turn to that would try to guide me in thinking this was past life stuff. Then I was to be triggered by other things, and these memories of this other individual would show up now and then too without me having any idea why. I was afraid to talk about it. Also so many times I did not think it was of any interest. I can't say it was a time fashion in the memories that I was particularly drawn to at all, I had no fascination. If anything I remember after having one flashback of how a man was dressed that I thought it was disgusting. I did not understand that this man's way of dressing was "cool" back then. I think it is hard the older you get to know is this past life or is this something I have picked up somewhere but forgotten about? I try to always be critical. There have also been past life regressions that some report have been fake, thus only imagination, so one has to be on the look out.

I personally did not think once the idea was presented to me that this is your past life (I was like can't it be someone else's?) that it was something that was meant to happen. I thought somehow the machinery had failed to work with me, as I was having this, and this was a life that was finished with, and that it in fact stood in the way of the peace I thought I would have else had in my own life. I thought there must have been some mistake, this should not have happened. If so we would all remember our past lives. I think it is too much to ask for the human brain to remember everything from a past life, we are in the bodies we are in now, the mind we are in now, and if nothing shows up, then to me it is finished with. I have been given glimpses of some people in my life who I suspect or think resemble people from old time ago, but I never tell them, as I think that is for me to keep.

One woman I know - she came to me in my memory years before - and she was dressed in a way, her collar, apron, the hair - everything - as if she was working in a kitchen in a huge apartment flat so on the second floor or so ,I would remember going upstairs, and that had been where she had been at. When I later was to meet her she was to say she felt this instant likeness for me, and me her, and it has felt as if all is as it should be.

Last edited by asearcher : 31-10-2022 at 08:01 AM.
Old 31-10-2022, 08:20 AM
Knower
I remember my last past life. The reason I remember is that I read that we spend around four years after death in the spiritual realm before reincarnating again. This is an average, not a rule. I recall dying in 1917 during the First World War and reincarnating in 1921, which is 4 years. I remember dying in the Second World War in 1944 but far more than 4 years passed before I reincarnated in my present life. I asked my guides if I had a short life between WWII and my present life and was informed and shown my life when I reincarnated in 1948 only to be murdered as a child.

In many cases, I have been shown past lives because I simply asked my guides. I remember around 12 or so past lives in some detail and this is reinforced whenever a psychic I am visiting suddenly will start talking about my past lives. They will always tell me of my more important past lives and these are always the ones I remember. I stopped asking about my past lives because of this. Why ask about what you already know?

I remember going into a coffee shop a few years ago with my girlfriend and she saw they had a tarot card reader working in the shop. She said, "Hey... we should get our fortunes and tell us of our past lives". I told her that they always talk about the top five lives I have had every time. She thought that was silly so I quickly told her a very shortened version of the top five lives I have had. We then had our cards read and her mouth dropped open when the psychic told me of my top 5 past lives. All I can say is the psychic was very good. She nailed all five.

PastPilot
Old 31-10-2022, 10:13 PM
Ascender

I have had dreams about a few. Fragments only. And I have had this recurring dream/nightmare about traveling on a bridge that has flooded. This dream changes a bit (destination, etc.) but I'm always crossing this bridge trying to reach safety. I've had this dream since I was teen/young adult at least. Suspension bridges throw me into panic attacks. And when I was younger, I lived in a city that was below sea level on the coast and there was this particular part of the city that had a road with a marshy lake on either side. So the road/bridge(?) was quite near water level and it would trigger feelings of anxiety. Not horrible, or incapacitating but I would become extra aware. Whenever I see pictures of the 7 mile bridge to the Key West Island of Florida, I feel a little anxious.

Funny thing, though. In the same city, there's a bridge that crosses the Chesapeake Bay to the next city before the tunnel. I've crossed it many times in a car with my parents driving and as an adult. I don't get the same panicky feelings. Even the tunnel. I'm fine driving in the tunnel under the water.
Old 01-11-2022, 12:40 AM
Knower
I believe everyone has fragments of past lives in their dreams and probably on a regular if not daily basis. Some of these are based on a fear of something that occurred in a past life while others can just be odd memories with no specific reason for being remembered. Most people, if they remember these fragments, shrug them off as just dreams without ever knowing they are pieces of their past lives. When I was about seven years old I had a short dream of walking through a fortification/castle. The main chamber was made of what looked like yellow limestone. Years later I had a long vision of myself as a soldier in the First Crusade. At the end of this vision, I found myself as part of a castle's garrison. It was the same castle I had seen when I was seven. This made me wonder about all the other dream fragments I have had over the years. I believe the only castle it could have been, due to its close proximity to the Mediterranean Sea, which I noted in my vision in a spectacular sunset, was the town and fortification of Jaffe.

The longest dream of a past life I have had was just over 2 hours in length. It wasn't a profound dream. I went to bed at 2am and had a dream that I was working in a business as a young man somewhere in the State of Illinois just prior to the American Civil War. We were working at night under the light of kerosene lamps and were tallying the expense account from one of our salesmen who had just returned from California. It must have been in the late 1850s because we were all abuzz about this guy having just returned from the goldfields! We could only imagine what he had seen and done during his trip. I woke up at 4am thinking that was an oddly boring long dream, looked at my clock and saw it was 4 am, and then went back to sleep only to have the dream continue for another hour. I awoke from the second part of the dream and saw the time on my clock was now 5am. The last entry in the salesman's expense account book was from Lisbon, California. I googled it upon waking up to discover the town was founded in 1849 as Horse House (because it was a town on a crossroad that had stables and provided livery services). In 1852 or 1853 it changed its name to Lisbon, and in 1873 it changed its name again, this time to Applegate, which it retains to this day. In the 1850s, when I was a young clerk working in a shop, it would have been known as Lisbon, California.

PastPilot
Old 29-11-2022, 01:24 PM
Guide

I have this feeling that I was skinned alive in a past life as a punishment for stating that "i am God".

My mother used to threaten to skin me alive when I was a child. So this is where the feeling may have come from.

I have no other recollections of past lives.
Old 29-11-2022, 08:36 PM
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPilot
I believe everyone has fragments of past lives in their dreams and probably on a regular if not daily basis.
Yup and they probably dont realise it.......
Old 10-12-2022, 01:15 PM
Pathfinder
Cat It happened to me.

I remembered my past lives spontaneously when I was recovering traumatic memories from my childhood in this life. I became aware of why certain relationships had always caused me so much emotional, mental, spiritual and physical pain. There was a kind of release from it all.
Old 11-12-2022, 01:36 AM
Master

I know bits and pieces of a few past lives from lucid dreams.